Do you have any empathy at all for the people who slave for a pittance to make your shitty electronics?

Do you have any empathy at all for the people who slave for a pittance to make your shitty electronics?

Attached: 3-occupational.jpg (900x600, 263K)

No. Then again I don't have empathy for those who claim these slaves stole their jobs

They can quit any time.

No, because I have no experience slaving for a pittance.

I do have sympathy for them though.

No, I struggle to have empathy for anyone doing something I have not personally done myself. Even then I find I usually think they should just toughen up and escape the situation or learn to like it.

I am morally and ethically unapologetic in my wasteful lifestyle.

No, because I'm literally a sociopath

Nice, nothing is wrong with this despite what the modern culture tells you.

imo sociopaths are sort of like asperger guys and are superior.

They can start a revolution any time they want and install a communist utopia where they'll be paid "fair" wages for decent work.

Attached: 1487050404754.gif (400x360, 666K)

they are ants, they have no soul

It's a job and it pays the bills. I certainly would not like to be in their position and can sympathize with having a shit job, but honestly... it's probably one of the better options they have available to them. They're not being forced to be there, it's just that they don't have a lot of better jobs available.

No. I have no empathy for anyone unless I know them personally (which applies to TV shows, presumably because you learn the character) or they are an animal

The monk did nothing wrong.

I have empathy. I just don't care.

Autism Spectrum Disorder and Antisocial Personality Disorder are very different. The aspie feels empathy and every other emotion, but doesn't know how to properly express those emotions. The sociopath, by contrast, is marked by a lack of empathy, and a tendency towards antisocial (criminal) behavior.

Yeah. The last time a revolution kicked off worked out real well for them.

looks like a cool job

youre also a namefag and a fucking tripfag please kill yourself asap

This. As an uneducated brainlet I would kill to get a job where I could do more than just move boxes for minimum wage.

Empathy? Sure. Doesn't mean I. I gonna do anything about it.

>Deciding between working or starving to death
Nice illusion of choice, faggot

Both are nice. I think I'm kind of both desu. I score bretty high on aspie tests but at the same time feel very little empathy.

HOWEVER I do try very hard IRL to not inconvenience people or make them uncomfortable. I attribute it to being not super autistic and having at least a little self awareness. I can pass as a normie if I have known you for a while but if I just met you and you try to out me as an autist you could probably do it.

When will those be automated?
>they have no soul
Even if humans do have souls, they'd be worthless and ugly. So it doesn't matter.

Attached: 63411723_p0-.gif (2480x1907, 1.98M)

That has been the reality for 99% of the human population for all of history.

Yeah if you're a brainlet

What have you invented in the last 21st century?

>Both are nice.
Mental disorders? No. They're not nice
>I score bretty high on aspie tests
Weird how you say this so contentedly...almost like it's a good thing.

More than 99% of the human population for all of history has consisted of brainlets. Including you btw.

>Both are nice.
Not really. And you're also not likely a sociopath if you're only experiencing little empathy. A sociopath not only has no empathy, but also no remorse or shame. They don't have a sense of "this is wrong, and I shouldn't do it." As a result, at their best they are liars and manipulators, and at their worst, they are cold hearted criminals.

Not everyone who lacks empathy is a sociopath, but every sociopath lacks empathy.

>HOWEVER I do try very hard IRL to not inconvenience people or make them uncomfortable
This is, in fact, a form of empathy. You just don't know how to cope with it, and it is what makes an autist, an autist.

But communism was supposed to solve this......

Should probably add onto this a little. As an autist, one will also have difficulty telling what other people are feeling. This is often misconstrued as a lack of empathy when in reality it is just a failure to communicate.

t. salty brainlet

Shut the fuck up

No you.

Shut the fuck up

Eat a dick.

A little. It's why I haven't been replacing the things that break down in my life.

Stop being a faggot

They have a job and I don't. If anything, they should have pity on me.

This. They should kill you for the sake of pitiness.

I am extremely empathetic, I consider it a virtue. If everyone was as empathetic as I, the world would be a much better place.
Sadly no matter how nice I am to others, how understanding I am of their faults, I am but one, and one can only do so much.

yet you post all that pretentious shit while being anonymouse, but in real life you are a scared little fat bitch

You're the faggot here.

Unless theyre breathing in harsh chemicals/fumes thats going to fuck them up later in life. It looks like a decent job to have compared to all the other factory jobs in china or wherever they are.

I worked as a housekeeper/maintenance worker at a small hotel. I had to do a lot of dirty shit and clean up shit over and over again but honestly it was a paycheck. Im sure these guys would prefer to keep their job than work in some shitty mcdonalds happy meal toy factory.

There probably is some hazardous material in their workplace but it looks like they're wearing protective gear they're probably doing alright..

There is no such thing as ethical consumerism. Why spend my time worrying about shit completely out of my control

this desuphampai
manufacturing is what makes them the most money (look up ricardo's comparative advantage)
now, it could be argued that their culture is too harsh and they should work less hours, but every hour they put in today is one less hour they will have to put in tomorrow to actually reach first world standards

Oligarchal Collectivism is a good thing. Long live the Party!

>Dislilking sociopaths is modern culture
Back in the old days you guys'd get lynched why would you post like that

You're probably neither. Given the little data I have from your posts I'd say you're actually a narcissist. I'm using the clinical definition here, not the pop one. At the most basic level, you're extremely good at deluding yourself. Your ability to completely disregard a cognitive dissonance is legendary (this is bad), and your confirmation bias is off the charts (also bad!).

>You don't see why a mental disorder is a bad thing (because you have one).
>You claim that people who might be like you are superior (why would they be?)
>You apologize for nothing because you earnestly believe that everything you do is the correct thing.
>You're namefagging because you believe yourself to be very important

You won't internalize anything negative in this post because you're incapable of doing so. You'll believe that your ability to never give a fuck about potential negative aspects of yourself is a good thing, but in reality it severely limits your ability to learn and grow as a person. It also leads to an inability to carry relationships with all but tue most submissive of people, who you will abuse simply because you don't really care about anyone but yourself.

Anyone reading this might think "well that sounds like sociopathy to me!", but sociopathy is different. Sociopathy comes with poor impulse control and a lack of emotion. Sociopaths usually do really awful shit, are bad at covering their tracks, and get caught. Narcissistic people have emotion, but their emotions are always twisted to be about the self rather than anyone else. Narcissists often have other cluster b disorders like borderline personality disorder, but not always. Usually narcissistic people do bad things to the people they know, and only rarely do they get caught because of their ability to socially manipulate.

I came here to post that

It's not my responsibility to care.

The president of the United States (who was born into a wealthy family) says poor people should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and become a self made billionaire like he is. I don't feel sorry for them because they choose to be poor.

no

Woah dude that was pretty edgy

No.
People in shithole countries exist to provide us with cheap goods, just like animals exist to provide us with meat.
The Chinese are basically insects, anyway.

>pittance
Bruh, they're paid very well compared to the farmer jobs in the rest of their country.

Furthermore, their countries do everything they can to keep their wages low so that western companies don't bail so soon. Their cheap wages don't translate to cheaper goods for us, by the way, the savings are pocketed by the CEOs and shareholders.

no, I didn't bought any new electronics for over 5 years

Attached: 1498172644373.jpg (570x574, 24K)

They should have made a better deal.

i think that you mean sympathy

>slave for a pittance
would you rather have them jobless and starving?

We know you're a salty brainlet.

>he can't even quote

wait til the trade wars starts... kiss your cheap electronics good bye! thanks for voting for trump dipshit!

*makes your phone explode*

Attached: she be workin.png (517x324, 327K)

>Do you have any empathy to commies
nope, they can all die for all I care.

>do just that
>pass your wealth on to your family instead of squandering it like a sensible Caucasian
>everyone hates you and your family for being wealthy and not knowing what it's like to be poor
In case you're wondering, I'm talking about Trump's father.

Nah, every job sucks, so no additional empathy from me. I've worked on many different jobs, you can get tired to death on every one, from mechanic to electronic engineer to programmer to CTO it's all hard shit. We all slave away, and it's okay, for now. I hope robots will replace all the dumbest jobs and we'll be able to spend more time living and less time working in the future.

I very rarely buy electronics and most products I buy are used so no

I think they make a decent enough salary relative to their local economies. It's like working as a waiter.

Either way, if they want better pay they need to strike and form unions

It's China, they have such level of inequality that you can literally fire everyone and hire a horde of retards from the rural area who don't even have written names and know 200 words.

No I'm jealous. I love soldering electronics without having to think too much.

>Literally impossible to manufacture electronics competitively outside Asia
>West has completely bought into the service economy meme where we can all be bankers, uber drivers and dog groomers, manufacturing and primary industries are for faggots
yeah this is gonna end well for us

Sure as shit beats working in the service sector my man.

>I struggle to have empathy for anyone doing something I have not personally done myself.
Unironically, this is called "being on the spectrum".

Attached: autism.jpg (679x960, 136K)

Not particularly. It's a shit job in shit conditions. I just don't consider them very often. I consider fast food employees more often than them

That looks comfy as fuck don't be a fat OP

No, it's their own choice.

Entymology is not etymology my dude.

This is one hell of a quality thread you've got here, you fucking edgelord faggots.

>empathy
if they want change they can enact change
or they can be pussies who work for foxconn

Well I was kind annoyed when I saw the foxcom logo on my mainboard but that is just the state of the tech industry right now.

The UN actually has a calculator that attempts to put a number on how many slaves were forced to work for your goods or died for them. Since I learned of this tool I have been buying more expensive electronics and the like, so far my number is nearly 200 just for electronics, if I include clothes then it jumps to nearly 300.

I suggest you all use these tools to better yourself as a resident of the west.

>not caring for others automatically makes you autistic
This is why you're a brainlet user. Quit acting as if you actually have some semblance of intelligence.

No I actually fap to it I hope it was a cute girl.

I dont feel for strangers that doesnt make me autistic it makes me sane, why should I care about people that have no impact on my life

genius

A: i think they are necessary (at least for now) for society to work.
B: i don't feel bad but i do hope they get get better and better working conditions.

pity for what? having a job and producing a product? we all slave away at our jobs. i don't expect pity and won't give it.

>gives them a job so they aren't starving to death

feel bad, why?

Fucking hell I match 8 of those

link the tool you fucking self righteous roastie

at least they have chairs now, these used to have to chairs at all
it's still better than working on a rural farm and dying at 30 I guess

they have chairs now! Previously they had to stand 12 hours a day with only one break

Did the US ever have domestic electronic fab factories tho?

That's terrible, user!
I mean, there's good technology that could go towards their comfort, like that feeding machine from Modern Times, remember that? It would feed them while they work! No hands needed! Now THAT would make it a comfortable working environment!

>Do you have any empathy at all for the people who slave for a pittance to make your shitty electronics?
no
they are subhuman

>do you have empathy for all those delicious chickens you ate over your life time?

No

*triggered vegan noises in the background*

lol

>be in elementary school
>mom gets called in
>"your son does not play with others in recess"
>mom asks me why
>my response "other kids are just too childish"
I haven't been diagnosed but I think I'm on the spectrum.

By that logic 99% of the world population is on it.