Installed a new moboard and now windows won't activate. Give me a key or activator and you get whatever you want...

Installed a new moboard and now windows won't activate. Give me a key or activator and you get whatever you want. (millionaire btw)

Attached: ahp.jpg (1920x1089, 229K)

Just buy a key from kinguin or something.

Fuck off Mr. Millionaire

you dont make a BILLION dollars by buying shit, my dude. thanks though

i don't want your money. piracy kills people

Attached: finnish brogrammer.png (852x580, 58K)

no piracy, brother. Just some shit Microsoft policy about attaching your key to your hardware. help me friend

>no piracy
>violating a policy you agreed with when opened the package
pick one

Attached: raid support.jpg (1440x1500, 611K)

ok bill. go fucking cure malaria then with your shit policies

>Refuse to buy something
>Offer to buy someone something if they give you something

What?

I'd rather pay another user than a faceless company

guess

Attached: twain_nword.jpg (538x440, 160K)

talk with the Microsoft support pajeets.

Legitimately? Become Microsoft Insider.
Unligitimately, either DAZ loader or KMS. Depending on your version one works better than the other

bless this user

If you have a legit version of oem windows installed then just contact Microsoft support. They allow to reuse the key if you have to replace the motherboard due to hardware failure.

Which one works better for LTSB?

DAZ loader only can be installed on mbr hard drive. Since it puts itself into mbr. You should check digitallife forums for your hardware

Install GNU/Linux

I got a code but activating it requires you to go through some mundane shit with the phone. I ended up buying another key before that since I thought it didn't work, but it literally required you to sit through that painful call.

>2018
>installing windows 10
>paying for an official key
holy shit...Sup Forums sucks

>Windows
Found your problem

>millionaire
>can't buy a w10 key

Low quality bait.

kmspico you fucking brainlet

Install GNU.

reinstall your old mobo into a pc and deactivate its windows license so it can be moved to your new mobo

honestly though kinguin would be easier, even if you are on a budget. its like $25