Hacking

Hey, so I this would be the best place to post this aside from Sup Forums. I want to become knowledgeable in hacking but I don't know anything at all apart from what CMD is (not even how to use it lol). Would appreciate all advice and info :)

Attached: Got em.jpg (614x768, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qSziR6sD8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install Gentoo

Does it make a difference that I'm on PC? Sorry, should have elaborated

nice b8 m8

Actually not bait, I genuinely have no clue but want to get good

Depends on what you want to hack.

Fair enough, I just want the basics really, I can't stress enough that my knowledge on the matter is zero

Hey Emrldy! How are you?
So ehh, I've told you multipile times that it's not called hacking, in fact, what you're referring to as hacking is in fact security cracking, hacking is a different thing.

Nice normalfag pic.

Attached: 1489820907089.jpg (1920x1080, 571K)

I want to learn how get into people Wi-Fi to start off always wondered how I can hack into neighbors or siblings and just mess with them and worm way up from there

Umm...my name isn't Emrldy? Also thanks, I like dark humour

That's the sorta thing I was thinking about!

Me too I've alwaysbbeem interested in learning I know very little myself also

Oh Emrldy don't lie, you know that I hate people that lie :)

Well yeah lying sorta sucks, but my name is Adam bro

I hope this is satire.

What's your last name? I need to know that if I'm going to teach you the art of hacking.

If you're going to step out og Sup Forums, learn to English first.

Suckmyass.com, cunt. Fuck off what's your last name. Kill yourself.

Aight, so I made a mistake in my OG post and suddenly I have no comprehension of English. Nice meme

You spoiled brat, my last name is Schwarzenegger.

uh huh

Please pajeet, stop.

I bet you're under 18 :3

Aight well I was hoping to gain something here, turns out you're worse than fucking Sup Forums. Cancer. Suck me off virigns

Nah, your dick is too small.

THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Well if you want me to suck you off that means it's my business, and since your dick is too small I'm not going to suck it.

Alright fine. Then you can hold my hand. Faggot

>typo
> totally the same thing as illiterate

There are "people," samefagging in this very thread, that literally believe that.

> BAN ALL OG POSTERS!

Sure, I can hold your hand! :]

>tfw you realise OP is not bait
>tfw OP is probably underage too
>tfw the Sup Forums you came for, to talk to other like minded anons is dead

Attached: d8e247603b6ccfb6ec7775c925972b2b.png (655x509, 28K)

Well yeah I'm not bait, no I'm not underage but I'm sorry your board has gone to shit. I just wanted some advice and thought this was the best suited board for it. Hope your board gets better for your sake man

Start learning basic networking. You can't break into something if you don't know how to route to it.

Once you learn basic ports, what they do and how they connect, look at how to secure a windows machine, how basic malware gets installed, how exploits on computers work and how to detect them. Look into sysinternal tools from microsoft.

Start there, then ask more questions.

Thanks, only piece of actually good advice

No. Gentoo can be installed on nearly anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=4qSziR6sD8Q

Fucking frogposter.

Take a look at "vulnhub" to download deliberately vulnerable virtual machines which you can practice hacking into

Yes this frogposter is the same person who used to make most of the embedded tech threads on Sup Forums
But I do not, anymore, because nobody has anything to contribute

Thanks, I'll look into it

There's plenty of good content there, but keep in mind some are more 'story driven' and you kinda play along while exploring technical or 'hacking' concepts, so don't get disheartened if you can't figure some of them out
As you're learning, it would be advantageous to not use Metasploit as a crutch.. you'll learn more if you download exploits, understand them and modify them as required (that being said, it's good to understand how to use Metasploit too, it's a good tool)

This thread is just tragic

Attached: bestgirl.png (2000x2000, 1.88M)

exploit-db dot com is a great source for curated and safe exploits
(as opposed to pastebin where you'll probably compromise your system blindly running things you don't understand)

The top one is a 2018 workshop about pentesting, so thank you very much. This seems like the perfect place to learn as well as the good advice I've gotten from others

Why?

>I want to learn how get into people Wi-Fi
Start by asking them the password. This is a technique called social engineering.

It's basic bitches.

It's basic, bitches.

Me a pay janitor, clean clean remove offensive jewpost :).

-DesuJanitorBot

Ok. Basics:
Choose your tools. For starters I would sudgest axe or machette. Machette might be illegal where you live so you can't go wrong with axe. Start with cheap one.
for targets I sudgest starting with small trees instead of people. Now, chopping someones trees might make them unhappy and they might call police on you (and you need more exp to hack them at this point ). I sudgest asking for permission first.
Hope it helps.

Minecraft.

Thanks! This helps a lot, I'm gonna start your techniques tomorrow and report back!

Install Gentoo.

before that Ubuntu, learn Linux, basic programming, then Kali, WiFi is an easy start, once you will be able to install Gentoo you will know what to do next.

Gentoo is not a fucking meme.

just google how to do on youtube and go from there

Stop watching Mr.Robot and anonymous named hoax stories on the internet. And if you are here because of anonymous, gtfo. Nothing is real

oh shit I was scrolling through and I was gunna drop my email and maybe voice chat to answer questions but you're just an over emotion entitled dick who when he doesn't get what he wants starts name calling

I work as a pentester. Understanding LFS or Gentoo is only required if you want to be a Linux dev. It's a fun but useless experience otherwise.

aircrack-ng suite. Install Gentoo (or Arch or Debian or whatever).