youtube.com/watch?v=AmX1SwOVfX4
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ubctz2ywA
imgur.com/gallery/ngRxw
youtube.com/watch?v=0bPg0RO5U0Y
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=6lYK1fPMd2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for memes

Vektor - Terminal Redux

I LOVE butthurt /metal/ newfags that get upset over Jesseposting and his imposters, keep up the good work

I wasn't jesseposting, I sincerely think scar sighted is garbage

Hey, he's back!

Can I get some OSDM recs lads?

Are you new to it?

Yeah.

Should I get a tatoo of a Soilworker or Jesterhead?

Bjorn "Speed" Strid

Why is gay metal so comfy?

Death, morbid angel, first 2 deicide albums, immolation, vader, bolt thrower, bloodbath, demilich, first few sinister albums, demilich, adramelech

It boggles my mind, that the dudes from Torche are behind this youtube.com/watch?v=O3i2pl2RIn8

Rec me bands from the best genre, melodeath

weird that they put out their best album yet after the death of their guitarist

Post moments that make you like pic related.

>1:40 and onward
youtube.com/watch?v=jOICPaHgwAg

>3:55 and onward
youtube.com/watch?v=y034YYy-zJ8

>2:56 and onward
youtube.com/watch?v=AmX1SwOVfX4

>6:14 and onward
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ubctz2ywA

No

Reminder that fat girls are metal. If you don't like fat girls you're a false and the cancer killing metal.

thx for the screencap :]

I swear to god you delete that right now

kek

how many different covers of circle of the tyrants are there?

metal girls only want attention

What does /metal/ think of Lacuna Coil

Kys

>you think old school is 1993?
>ha! I've been a thrasher since '84
>and almost nothing sounds trve anymore

Literally the Dave Grohl of black metal

Comalies makes me imagine I am a vampire which is fun

Yeah, I like metal. Gojira, Boris, Mastodon, Opeth, Neurosis, Isis, maudlin of the Well, Kayo Dot, Devin Townsend, Deafheaven, Vektor, Metallica, Demilich, Alice in Chains, Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Queensrÿche, Dream Theater, Tiamat, Tool, Earth, Cynic, Cult of Luna, Slayer, Pelican, Jesu, Sunn O))), Voivod, Sonata Arctica, The Gathering, Epica, Pantera, Pain of Salvation, diSEMBOWELMENT, Alestorm, Within Temptation, Melvins, Anthrax, Katatonia, Rage Against the Machine, Refused, The Angelic Process, Kamelot, In Flames, Type O Negative, Arcturus, Dragonforce, Kylesa, Acrimony, Ahab, Rosetta, My Dying Bride, Meshuggah, Om, Machine Head, Bon Jovi, Symphony X, Anathema, Deftones, Amorphis, Stratovarius, Paradise Lost, Evanescence, Nadja, Trouble, Rhapsody, Gloryhammer, Baroness, Corrosion of Conformity, Cannibal Corpse, Ensiferum, Blind Guardian, The Sword, Clutch, Helloween, Psychostick, Wintersun, Liturgy, Aion, Bongripper, Versailles, X Japan, Galneryus, Aldious, High On Fire, Cyntia, Animals As Leaders, Lacuna Coil, Light Bringer, Albion, Masterpiece, MinstreliX, Gauntlet, Jupiter, Balflare, Electric Wizard, Big Business, Gunbridge, Blood Stain Child, Alcest, Concerto Moon, Astrea, Harvey Milk, Diamond, Edge of Sanity, Thunder Fall, Arcadia, Blood IV, Sleep, Valthus, Agalloch, Kyuss, Acid King, Mgla, Dir Ein Grey, Bongzilla, Rekion, Sacred Aeolia, Thundersteel, Nightwish, Artillery, the list goes on :)

>no Fear Factory
bitch

NOCTURNO OKEKO

I like metal too user

cristina scabbia has hot feet

that's about it

also their new djenty song is ok

>I'm gonna invent a machine that prevents people from jumping up and down at concerts!
- Fenriz -

MODERN METAL I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>invents ratchet
>hit people in the knees with it

OOGH
I WAS RAISED ON ROCK

Friendly reminder that spongeposting is dead, normies got a hold of it

imgur.com/gallery/ngRxw

"Nocturno Culto" sounds like the name of some Brazilian bongala-bonga reggae dance band. Not trve at all.

>normies
Back to your shithole, /r9k/fag. Normies don't exist.

That name sounds bestial af you cuck

shut up normie
metal wasn't made for you

I haven't heard any death metal in a while that's made me get off my ass a while.

Normies are just what /r9k/ sissy cumguzzlers call people who aren't /r9k/ sissy cumguzzlers.

>bestial
raw yiff metal babyfur detected

Also this youtube.com/watch?v=0bPg0RO5U0Y

>Dang...since when did this become a thing? Or was it a thing from a while ago that I just completely missed?
>It's somewhat beautiful to see the birth of meme. It may not be the best meme. It may die out in as little as a day. Beautiful nonetheless.
>omg i cant stop laughing hahaha
>I seriously hope the people who created spongebob see all of these dank ass memes.
>I'm loving the new SpongeBob memes. Have an up vote and keep the goods coming

>no such thing as normies

ok

Can we stop fucking shit posting? Seriously you are all cancer. You contribute to nothing.

To start an actual conversation.

Are there any metal shows you are looking forward to? I got my tickets to see Carcass and I cannot wait to hear Heartwork live.

those aren't normies, they're the same kind of retarded nerds we are, they just don't have as much meme experience as we do.

No such thing as normies. Everyone is a pretentious little snowflake who goes around parading his/her/xher/feqdseezis bullshit little quirks and deformities and opinions beneath a dozen layers of irony, whether it's anonymously or not, under the delusion that it makes them important. Even the assholes who strive for conformity do so specifically in order to make themselves feel different from anticonformists.

Saw Sunn O))) live in LA. They blew my mind. Waiting to see Boris with Earth and next day Carcass

>fedora black metal
>objectively good

what's fedora about dissonant blackened glitch noise?
It's just fucking abrasive and nasty like a broken computer vomited into your ears.

Same here I live in LA

Going to see Carcass at the Roxy.

Obscene Extreme is coming up, so yaaay

God you are such a Liturgy fan.

Actual normies do exist but they are very rare and I feel the definition for normie has changed in recent years, if it was an outgoing and partying person a few years ago, it's a person capable of communication these days

I live in México, but made the trip just to see them. I'll see those bands in San Diego.

only ironically
you mean a person who's not insecure?
that actually applies to mild autists who have no sense of shame more than to socially adjusted people.

also thinking about going to see Pissgrave. Has anybody seen them live?

That is crazy. I would never go to another state to see a band let alone another country. You have some dedication. Not all bands play in Mexico so you don't have many options.

There are people who have completely erased their insecurities, I imagine it is heaven for them

what's everyone listening to?

I was just marathoning this album with My son's wife

Not as good as Twilight of the Thunder God but still does the job.

New sludge metal album I just got. Despite the cover, it's pretty decent so far.

would you want your son's wife to call you daddy? i would

comalies

good shit

Discuss

AHEM
you may only listen to the IVth crusade
dick

what's wrong here?

That's a good album

>varg was one of THOSE people

Ichiro laying down the hard facts

>reading youtube comments

"No"

Actually Varg went to underground techno clubs and banged chicks there
Suprising?

>me gusta

fascists are always either amazing at getting laid or horrible at getting laid

I know he listened to techno but I didn't know more than that, turns out I'm more beta than the people whom I admired in my youth

Had a good point. The big 4 had maybe one or two good albums, but really nothing past that. Also
>Gojira

Gojira's contribution to metal is scraping your pick across the strings

I don't think Varg was a beta

>he literally is so absorbed into the internet that when he sees me gusta he instantly thinks of reddit cancer instead of it being an actual phrase in the spanish language
jesus you're too far gone

his wife is a cutie as well and like 15 years younger than him

Yes, I never thought of him as a beta, but I thought he had disconnected himself from human desires and was thereby able to make the music that I felt embodied my entire hatred

I'm a little sad now

>/metal/ hates Cattle Decap but loves Gojira and Vektor
Fuck your memes. Swine Beheading is great.

no man should ever marry someone who was alive when he starting wanking

Thoughts on Lacuna Coil?
I liked Dark Adrenaline but hated Broken Crown Halo. How's Delirium?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=6lYK1fPMd2k
his daughter on the right (born 1993?)

That's not his daughter, he has been asked this question and denied it for at least ten times now, his real kids are in his videos

Already made
gf likes em. Singer is good at singing and they are catchy. Good stuff honestly.

well memed
That's his FIRST daughter

>not realizing the shitposters of this general hate on anything popular to get a rise from people

i don' think it was ever proven that's his daughter, his real kids are toddlers

fucking breeders