Tfw Sup Forums still pretends this is bad

>tfw Sup Forums still pretends this is bad

ABITW, Comfortably Numb, Goodbye Blue Sky, and Hey You are good. The rest is bad.

>nostalgic kids who don't listen to prog or psych think Pink Floyd is worth a damn after 1972

HAW HAW

Nah i still love the album, still prefer dark side of the moon though, as should anyone

I wouldn't say it's bad, it's uneven and not up to the high standard that PF set for themselves with their earlier work. It was the beginning of the end.

the epitome of pained paranoia
>i still like it, but i don't love it

There are at least seven Pink Floyd albums that are better, maybe more.

hola, reddit!

>Animals
>released 1977

>reddit

PINK FLOYD'S "THE WALL" Sup Forums OFFICIAL DRINKING GAME

Rules:
Everybody takes a shot if someone says there's too much filler.

Animals is a surprisingly thin. Dogs is the only good long son on there.

pink floyd 67-83 is all fucking great
music for every mood

too much filler for me. it ruined the whole thing. so it is bad indeed

Pigs and Sheep are god tier as well
DSOTM, Animals, WYWH

and pigs on the wings part one and two!

Overstuffed radio shit. Embarrassing performance after Wish You Were Here and Animals.

there are a few good ones on there but it just doesn't hold up to dark side, animals, pretty much everything else before it

drink

>prefer dark side of the moon

There's no comparison between the Wall and Dark Side. Compare Dark Side to Meddle or Wish You Were Here. the Wall is completely different, compared to those 3 has laughably few interesting musical ideas; it's a Waters-dominated album, all about the narrative. Nothing wrong with that but the 3 albums that I mentioned had important contributions from Waters, Wright, and Gilmour. This made them much more interesting and multi-faceted albums compared to the wall.

>tfw Roger Waters still comes here to save face for his shitty album

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEE

Oh, it's the album with Comfortably Numb in it.

Why is the text sometimes red and sometimes black?

Good question.

Seen so much debate over the PF discography at this point that i just choose to believe nobody is wrong.
except for fags who say momentary lapse or division bell to be ironic and edgy.

I hate you.

I'm a Floyd fan and I really don't like this album.

>tfw court is better

It's not "bad", when I listened to it for the first time it was an important event for me somewhat, I found it very inspiring and cohesive and it essentially stoked the flames of music nerddom for me. Looking back the actual quality of the record really isn't great, it's bloated and has several poor songs, and sonically and musically it really isn't as inspired as lots of their other records. Still got some great songs, though.

nice quads

so many digits