Yo! Can u Sup Forums guys help a poltard with a computer problem?

Yo! Can u Sup Forums guys help a poltard with a computer problem?
>inb4 stop using windows
Ok,so im on win 10 and i cant use a mouse with my laptop.
All 3 ports have error code 43. Port reset failed.
I have tried draining power,uninstalling,disabling,enabling,searching for a different driver. Changed 5 mouses in course of 7 days for testing purposes. Please fucking help me im desperate

Attached: EB495593-E8AD-4182-9A2B-151DDB8EFD3A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifewire.com/43-errors-explained-2619238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forumstard
>uses Windows 10
>thinks Sup Forums is a support forum
Like pottery

I know its not a support forum,but i need help and you guys know your shit
Also,fuck you

have you tried another mouse?
if yes: have you tried another USB device?

>All 3 ports have error code 43
are you sure, you are not trying to provoke rule 34 replies?

Sorry, it seems that the Jews have hacked your Windows 10 computer. I hope you didn't have any sensitive data on it.

install ubunut

I did,used an flash and it works just fine,tried every mouse,even bought an wireless one to try if its cable related

Sorry, I only help pure white aryans.

Install a GNU/Linux distribution. Problem solved.

I have an pre-installed windows 10 laptop, I even tried to open it up to install Ubuntu, took the hard drive, installed Ubuntu on my computer and reinstalled the drive in the laptop, still would not work. I'm stuck with this shit, and this is my gf's laptop!

try to reinstall your OS

already did, 3 times
>microsoft edge
>fresh install

Attached: PISs off.jpg (1366x768, 227K)

linux is the white man's OS

You can also go through this list: lifewire.com/43-errors-explained-2619238

Did it already, I'm not retarded, I can google, I tried everything up to page 9. Otherwise I would not be here believe me.

a) Press Windows + R, type devmgmt.msc in the run box box and press OK.

b) Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

c) Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click Uninstall to remove them one at a time.

d) Restart the computer, and then reinstall the USB controllers.

e) Plug in the removable USB device, and then test to make sure that the issue is resolved.

Yanked it off the microsoft forum.

Attached: 1375852510646.jpg (960x783, 57K)

- so you tried to replace your hardware:
* the initial and other mice do not work
* different USB hardware does work
- reinstall of Win10 does not solve the problem.

You are pretty much fucked. You can try to update drivers or bios. But I do not have much hope

Piss off.
I even updated Bios... I'm thinking of DevCon, to restart/remove devices of something, whatcha think about that? Sorry for leeching your knowlege, but i'm fucking mad at this shit

How should we know, how retarded you are. After all you are coming from Sup Forums.

Is your computer plugged in ?. Like into the socket in the wall and can you hear the fans spinning in the case?. Also is the monitor switched on and working.

Also install Gentoo.

Yup its on the charger, fans are spinning, monitor works ,screenshot earlier was from the computer. I dont think its an power problem. Looking into gentoo right now!

Install DragonflyBSD

Attached: DragonFlyBSD.png (994x768, 52K)

The thing is, I cant reinstall the preinstalled HP energy star shitty computer expect with windows 10! (Tried all, took the hard disk physically out of the laptop, plugged it in my pc, reinstall, put it back in laptop) and still nothing but windows 10 works.

If you install GNU/linux for the first time, please don't start with Gentoo. Take something easy to use like Ubuntu. It will be installed quickly and it is a good way to find out if the problem is Windows related.

I already have a 5 year exp with Ubuntu as OS in my main computer, but this shitty laptop just wont reinstall( I think it was factory locked to win 10 ) so that in no way fixes the problem I'm facing....