HR forced managment to hire first woman developer because muh diversity

>HR forced managment to hire first woman developer because muh diversity
>random foreign cute girl gets hired with little to no skills
>she keeps studying hard though and appear to be passionate about it after a month or something
>turned out she likes same music as me, so no longer go to open space, but small room where we can play music out loud and program
>start to teach her various things
>today I was teaching her about stack and heap, even though she is a js dev
>she literally starts crying in the middle because she got overexcited seeing system programming for the first time
Why does Sup Forums keep telling me all female devs are lazy and don't care about programming?

Attached: 1451082241329.jpg (200x200, 8K)

You have found a unicorn.
We hate you now.
Please die.

She's still fresh and hasn't realized that she can get away with anything in America.

That's fucking CUTE

It's a generalization and way to weed out problems. Not all men are good programmers, but there are more of those among men than there are among women. As a business, you want to bet on numbers.

It's nice that you found a cute and dedicated female developer. If she doesn't become spoiled because of coworkers and all, she's marriage material.

>foreign

She wants the green card.

Don't fall for her tricks
she's just using you to keep her job
she's already with chad or jamal
you can keep helping her but don't take it any further

You gotta lasso that shit in.

I'm in Europe.

I know, right? She got me by surprise.

>she's marriage material.
If only my heart didn't belong to my waifu, I would surely consider her. I didn't know girls like that even exists.

Nah, she is married/dating some random >php dev, I've already met him. I guess he isn't too good as a dev, seeing how excited she gets when I teach her, but it doesn't appear like he taught her anything. And being a PHP dev speaks for itself.

Dear fucking lord...
Are you implying that...
She wants The Sup Forums?

*hangs self*

>waifu
Was rooting for you until you said that. Kill yourself OP.

>I guess he isn't too good as a dev, seeing how excited she gets when I teach her
She's begging you to cuck him, obviously.
Time to be the systems programming Chad you never thought you'd be.
Fake and gay btw

Who is your waifu, OP?

Enjoy hitting the lottery, others will be mad at you for beating the odds, but I'm proud of you and I hope you're both happy together

Give it six months before you get metoo'd.

She seems to really enjoy looking at my waifu pics and music, so every time I find a new one I show it to her. She even wanted to come over to my place to see my figures and my my dakis, which surprisingly made her pretty excited as well. She said I'm "making her feel full of love" when I talk about my waifu.(I guess she isn't too good with my native language, but it's still so nice)
Not to mention, countless indirect kisses, going for lunch or walks/breaks together, keep telling me how much fun she has programming/learning with me etc.

Why can't all 3d girls be like that? Life would be so much fun.

Meh, I would rather stick to my waifu, but I'm having fun anyway.
>Fake and gay btw
She is sitting next to me in the room at this very moment. I can take picture of some heap/stack drawings/pseudocode with timestamp if you really want.

Pic related.

There is no such thing in eastern Europe.

Attached: 1496082939469.png (1000x1000, 719K)

>hey guys, I found this amazing thing!
Fuck off and die, jesus.

Attached: 1502058944889.jpg (480x910, 22K)

Decent waifu.

>She even wanted to come over to my place to see my figures and my my dakis

Attached: a48.png (625x626, 61K)

Take a picture of her or this is just you larping

>eastern Europe
as a vodka nigger myself, which type of vodka nigger are you?
slavshit or one of the few non-slav nations?

Not sure if this is bait .. so lets walk through this
> Unqualified female dev hired whose literally getting paid to be mentored by thirsty devs like your sev
>she keeps studying hard though and appear to be passionate about it after a month or something
>she literally starts crying in the middle because she got overexcited seeing system programming for the first time
Does she even have a degree? This is sophomore level course work. She's studying because she doesn't know basic software and you think she's going to pick up systems level programming by you thirst teaching her at work?

> Why does Sup Forums keep telling me all female devs are lazy and don't care about programming?
Your post is the best example I give. Uneducated/Unqualified and unprepared for the workplace thus needs to be mentored/babysit on the job just to get to the most basic level of contribution.

This.. > mfw this thirsty dumbass is in the process of losing his job via a sexual harassment suit the minute things go sideways for her..
> being an idiot and working in an isolated personal dev environment w/ an incompetent female engineer who cries when he shows her computing basics
Men really are this dumb
lol, this guy is all sorts of retarded. It's clear thirst is clouded his ability to think clearly...
^this. Foreign women are good for this. Next thing you know this idiot is losing his job to her.
Lmfao @ this thirst cuck :
> I didn't know girls like that even exists.
Nigga your heart is already drifting way
> Nah, she is married/dating some random >php dev, I've already met him.
And why isn't he teaching his derp wife how to program? Meanwhile, you're risking your career and work hours to help some other dude's wife? TOP KEK.
> I guess he isn't too good as a dev,
If some dumb thirsty cuck wants to teach my waifu coding and risk his job while I improve upon mine, so be it.
this
LARP or you really are retarded.

>be me, a brainlet js dev
>this is exactly what my reaction would be if I were to learn system programming

How hard is system programming, bros?
Is it realistically possible if I work my ass off? I really want to do something challenging now, front end dev stuff is just boring and dreary.

I know, I was pretty scared she would call me weird. My friends don't really care, but she is a girl, I guess?
Still, when I told her I have a daki she got all like "Wow, I didn't know there are things like that. Is she soft? Can you Hug her?" etc.

I wouldn't post a picture of someone I know here.

Slav obviously.

>Does she even have a degree? This is sophomore level course work. She's studying because she doesn't know basic software and you think she's going to pick up systems level programming by you thirst teaching her at work?
She has, non technical, linguistic degree. She has experience with Angular 1, but here we work with React. She also doesn't seem to know too much of ES6 and stuff like that, so I'm helping her with these things. I told her about stack and heap while explaining her what Garbage Collector is to give her some more insight of how JS works. She just got really interested in low level stuff so I continued.

>Uneducated/Unqualified and unprepared for the workplace thus needs to be mentored/babysit on the job just to get to the most basic level of contribution.
That's true, but half of the devs in this company started like this. She actually seems to be the most hard working of them all.
She isn't really unqualified, she is a trainee/junior.

>mfw this thirsty dumbass is in the process of losing his job via a sexual harassment suit the minute things go sideways for her..
You are aware that not every country is USA, right?

>And why isn't he teaching his derp wife how to program? Meanwhile, you're risking your career
Risking in what sense? By being a mentor?
I'm having so much fun too. And I'm pretty sure I'm too important to get fired.

>and work hours to help some other dude's wife? TOP KEK.
I'm not doing any additional work, just talk with her about js instead of browsing /wsg/. Now I can even log my hours spent with her as mentoring her.

>If only my heart didn't belong to my waifu, I would surely consider her

OP TAKE THE FUCKING UNICORN WTF

Attached: 1516510688984.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Mam nadzieję, że nie jesteś polfagiem, a foczka nie nazywa się Tetiana. Jeśli tak jest, zabij sięlepiej.

Good waifu, always stay loyal!

Why does this read like a roastie seeking validation or an autistic wet dream fantasy?

not enough kurrrrwa

It all depends on the problem you want to solve, tool you choose and your skills.
But you surely has to keep in mind much more things than in front end. If JS was your first language, you might have hard time changing the way you think about stuff, you will have to worry about memory, races etc, and the benefits of going low level might not be obvious.
Also as much as I love system programming, I still have more fun doing web dev. Mostly because it takes significantly more time to write something meaningful, while making simple web app for some problem while starting with boilerplate, is way more rewarding.

Nah, man. No 3D will ever make me leave the one I love.

Nie wiem o kim mowa. Ktoś z polskich chanów?

Also, she uses ThinkPad.

Attached: 1337288036744.gif (200x194, 37K)

>autistic wet dream fantasy
because it is
I disagree with , you gotta keep it a bit more realistic

>as much as I love system programming, I still have more fun doing web dev. Mostly because it takes significantly more time to write something meaningful, while making simple web app for some problem while starting with boilerplate, is way more rewarding.
surprisingly reasonable post round this neck of the woods

I have no clue where you work but you can't even get an internshp w/ such dumpster level skills. And people wonder why Americans can get a job. An unqualified FOREIGNER who doesn't even have a CS degree who doesn't know the basics of development hired before tons of other people who at least have a degree in C.S and know the language.
> trainee/junior.
wtf is that? Do you know what a junior developer is?
Trainee is the antithesis of that. You can't even get most internships with the level of competency this chick seems to have.
> You are aware that not every country is USA, right?
State your country. This is largely a U.S dominated board. You're speaking English right? You said she was foreign. Are you Indian? Would make sense if so.
> Risking in what sense? By being a mentor?
I'm having so much fun too. And I'm pretty sure I'm too important to get fired.
State your country. It will put everything in perspective.
> Now I can even log my hours spent with her as mentoring her.
Definitely not the US
I'm mildly entertained so going along w/ it

Nice. LARPer

Most shit on the web is useless for this reason.
I haven't done web dev since highschool and needed to create my own website. Grabbed wordpress, did all the graphics myself, got some hosting and was done in the blink of an eye.
> mfw systems level software engineer who fails to see why people get paid for this shit

> Nie wiem o kim mowa.

A to spoko, na szczęście siępomyliłem. Po prostu Twoja historia jest bardzo podobna do mojej. Tylko moja skończyła sięchujowo.

absolutely kill yourself, stop wasting my oxygen.

I want to believe

Attached: 1521450749018-r9k.png (700x700, 1.87M)

m8 if you'd have more than amerimutt tier reading comprehension, you'd've already known he's a vodka nigger, and you can trivially figure out his country.
Are 56%ers always this retarded?

>Only mine finished
What happened, fellow slavshit? Regale us with your vodka tales.

I'll wait for him to reply and no I don't go beyond plain text post comments

i can't be the only man that only interacts with women at work if i have to? i'm scared she'll go to HR if i even look at her wrong. especially if there are only a few women compared to the men. fuck that shit.

>Why does Sup Forums keep telling me all female devs are lazy and don't care about programming?
Wat. She literally arrived with no fucking skills and has you teach her.

I mean, WTF? This sounds like material for an internship at most. Meanwhile, men probably only get hired with a portfolio or a degree or something (eg they put the required effort to learn in already), no?

this

>I don't go beyond plain text post comments
that's sufficient for anyone with a non-shit brain to deduce the information tho

the average man in IT right here

kys

>waifu over 3DPD
Good, OP. I hope she's perf-
>liking Miku

>falling for the b8
depends on how sjw'd ur cuntry is

murrica is heavily sjw it fucking sucks dude.

we need proof, OP.

yup, you guys are pretty boned in that regard
don't worry, your infection has spread to at least a few other countries too

>I have no clue where you work but you can't even get an internshp w/ such dumpster level skills. And people wonder why Americans can get a job. An unqualified FOREIGNER who doesn't even have a CS degree who doesn't know the basics of development hired before tons of other people who at least have a degree in C.S and know the language.
I don't know either. There was a guy hired, who was literally learning JS for 4 months before he produced anything that works. I don't know what HR is thinking but it's not my business. She is probably most hard working of all juniors.
She does know basics of webdev. She is just learning React and ES6 because she was Angular 1 dev.
>wtf is that? Do you know what a junior developer is?
>Trainee is the antithesis of that. You can't even get most internships with the level of competency this chick seems to have.
It's a small company, we don't really have any official junior/senior things. We all are just developers.
We call new developers who are not ready to do real work yet "trainee"(pl. "praktykant"). I see no logical reason to hire them, but they still do it. I don't know why, maybe it's easier to teach them and keep them, than hire experienced developers.
>State your country. This is largely a U.S dominated board. You're speaking English right? You said she was foreign. Are you Indian? Would make sense if so.
I've already wrote in Polish here. She is from Ukraine.

He said "It's ok, I fortunately made a mistake. Your story is similar to mine. But my own [story] ended up horribly".

I was like that too, especially to previous female devs. She is just so playful so I go along.

Miku is perfect, and no one will change that!

Post your room, dude.

>doesn't know shit
>uses OP
U getting KEKED OP

>Polish here. She is from Ukraine
Oooh bby, dat EU status. Is the PHP cuck an EU citizen, or will she be aiming to hop onto yo citizenship?
>But my own [story] ended up horribly
That's what I get for outsourcing my brain to jewgle translate.
That was my guess though, and I was interested in how that other Polish dude got boned - gotta keep each other up to speed with the latest tricks of slav gals, ya know.

ESCAPE THIS HELL

Eh, it's like camwhores - niggas getting to pretend that an attractive member of the opposite sex actually enjoys their company, hos gettin payyed.

I'm fine with being used like that. Now I have someone to go for lunch with, and don't have to sit in open space.

He is Ukraine too.

Attached: 20180310_032530.jpg.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

>implying that's a bad thing

> poland
Welp, story checks out then and this might be a norm. Also doesn't seem you are risking your job due to thirst as you have different cultural norms. Also seems unlikely that you will face getting #metoo'd as this is also a western cultural phenomenon.
> Small company that has this standard of hiring
Welp, enjoy... Seems it would be comfy to find someone who enjoyed similar music to chill with and do dev work. You're still male and she female and you're both married. So, watch the cozying up shit.
*Cheers user

Your waifu might be meh, but your dedication to her is something that you should proud of.
Good lad, she must be happy and proud that she's your waifu.

Attached: 1509347399415.png (293x328, 140K)

She doesn't know what a stack is, let alone THE js stack, and you wonder why people think women make lazy programmers?

Really?

You need more posters on that wall
Also y50's ma nigger

Say hi to Daniella for me :)

Nice fanfic OP

>He is Ukraine too.
Wonder if she would have been that adoring if he'd been an EU citizen.
Alright, looks like she just needs to keep you on the hook for 3 years
>If you divorce before acquiring permanent residence in your host country (which usually requires you to live there for 5 years) - your non-EU spouse, children and grandchildren may stay if: they have been living there for at least 1 year, and. your marriage lasted for at least 3 years before divorce proceedings started

>you're both married
>this is what weebs actually believe
he's the perfect mark, m8

>Why does Sup Forums keep telling me all female devs are lazy and don't care about programming?
>random foreign cute girl gets hired
>foreign
It's the locals that tend to be useless fucks

question is does she need to?
She's obviously getting by just fine, with random thirsty weebs doing her shit.
People react to incentives, after all, and she has no incentive to do shit on her own.

obviously, dem forriners can get booted much more easily so they've got a bigger fire lit under they ass

>she literally starts crying in the middle
she's a psychopath and will stoles your job

Thanks, I guess.

I don't even know what THE js stack is.

Working on it. I just moved in this month.

Nah, that's not her name.

There might be something in it. She is really worried to not lose this job. It might have to do with not having nationality or something or something.
But I think she is pretty hyped for programming anyway.

You mean the Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossposters who cannot make a coherent argument without resorting to scary parentheses and shitty memes.

inb4 it's a trap

I worked with a lady like this. She was incredibly timid and not great with English, really frustrating to work with. Her dev skills were fine, but she was put onto a project on her own and just left to get on with it for a year. The project flunked even though she delivered the spec. She got sacked because of it, even though she did exactly what was asked of her, and wrote decent code (if you can call JS code, the hint is in the S part)

>(((coherent argument)))
sure thing, schlomo

Damn, now I wanna move to Poland too.

I hope, would be the best ending to this story

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 52K)

>Poland

>The average pay for a Software Developer is $23,912 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay.

inb4 ukrainian gayds up ops bananus

Yeah, this story checks out in this case. I made this amount in 3-4 months at a US internship. However, I was also a pretty competent engineer and the internship was hard to get and I contributed millions of dollars worth of dev towards revising an internal tool.

Pay matches the skill level and story it seems.

I know a girl like this, she has legit autism, really cute to.

I think the size of this thread bolsters my point user. It is good bait.

holy shit... sometimes I forget this kind of people actually exists
I can smell the fucking soy coming out of your pores
enjoy the company of your new """friend""" I guess

Make her your GF
I'm sure Miku approves

So... why aren't you dating yet?
Seriously, what the fuck are you doing user?

Nice blog faggot

Yeah, half the people are that retarded, half the people are desperate enough that they want to beleeev, and half the people are shitposting.
Doesn't raise a particularly high bar for bait, gotta admit.

>actually believing the autism is cool meme

*ahem*
polska JS weeb's too soy to cuck her russ^Wukrainian Chad PHP dev husband

My friend dated her already.

Autism isn't "cool" as you phrase it. But depending on where they are on the spectrum they can be pleasant to have around.

And as a stay-at-home wife is probably the best option for such people.

>dated
That is past tense my friend.

hope you're not like us, fat, sperg, lil penis, bathless, and sql injection her if you know what i mean

You know I guess I'm one of those people that doesn't want to fuck my friends ex gf. Concious and wanting to be loyal to my friend.

Because 99% of them don't.
>bbut I found one that does
That's nice.

How many men are interested in programming... It's a huge amount more than females but it's still absolutely fuck all.
Human dislike programming, females aren't big on logic puzzles for fun.
It's makes sense there are less female programmers. They're aren't bad - any female with the right aptitude can be as good as man, but 99% don't and will never have that aptitude.
It's not far off for men either.

dude just ask him for tips, then Eifell dat ho wit yo best bro
you know they're both gonna love it

>Concious and wanting to be loyal to my friend.
>loyal
>ex gf
Your ideas of loyality are kinda warped.
They broke up, clearly it was not working out.

How's it going Maddox?