Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pleb spotted

Moron found

tiers above RTJ isn't saying much

>one
that better be beware
i love death grips but god damn beware blows everthing else they've done out of the water

you're correct because "great" is only one word

For sake of argument, what is this "1 good song" you're talking about? I've never heard anyone say that, because their albums are pretty cohesive. If you like 1 song, you'll like the rest on the project for the most part.

Run the Jewels are fucking shit. They bring nothing new or interesting to the table, they're just a retread of 90s hardcore hip hop.

What was that song then OP

Both RTJ and RTJ2 are the epitome of perfect flow and no albums even come close in the same genre.

Literally everything El-P was involved with before is better

>Kanye
>RTJ
You tried too hard with your bait.

>tiers above RTJ isn't saying much
autismspeaks.org

Boiii are that's all subjective
>Run the Jewels are fucking shit. They bring nothing new or interesting to the table, they're just a retread of 90s hardcore hip hop.
autismspeaks.org

>Prodigal

fuck that nautical

Not defending Death Grips or their fans, but you're acting as if being above Kanye is even remotely difficult; he's a top of bell curve musician who produces simple songs in the easiest genre.

desu anyone is tiers above kanye and RTJ senpai

Spotted the autist

Oh wait I just remembered it's impossible to have any sort of dissent or intelligent discourse on this board because it's inhabited almost entirely by people like you who spout memes or insults instead of actually writing posts with content.

Fuck off, Beware is fucking shit.

this to be honest
instead of spewing shit hows about you fuckin say something worth reading

nigger spotted