KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P2u6JBOzGU
youtu.be/Hg5M7b4tkls?t=2m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=DY1RpBOBBec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crayon Pop

when's the new exid and fiestar coming out?

Woah that's a nice costume. Got the other girls?

chaeyeon

wow

cheok cheok brr cheok

any luck boys?

Why there's never actual conversation about music on this threads?

fuckslug

because you filtered out all the long conversation gaypoppers

Illuminati confirmed.

YG only exists as we know because of Big Bang. They have nice ideas and nice artists, yes. A little bit more of freedom? Probably but the lack of managing skills is terrible.
SM might be a dictatorship but at least things are like clockwork there.

here's some music discussion for you

why's she doing that ?

i'd ____ yulhee

adopt

What the fuck is wrong with Joy and Yeri? Why the fuck do they have such an attitude problem toward the other girls?

They're seriously getting on my nerves and I'm about to quit kpop because of them.

getting kinda tired of the bleached elsa look, hope they figure out the next trend soon

not enough lovelyz fans

exid - june 2
fiestar - may 31

coolest soty
youtube.com/watch?v=9P2u6JBOzGU

No not that there is something wrong with him but you said that you don't like him as much anymore after that "incident"

>But there is no edge
I feel like there is a different side of him you see when he's performing.
If he gets hate I'll be mad. Seriously damned if you do damned if you don't when it comes to Chinese EXOs and knetz

hug

Because kpop has so little content that not even his fans can really discuss music besides "I loved/hated this track".

Yeri is a teenage girl. I don't know what is Joy's problem but she's really sensitive.

thx

lmao wendy
what a fuckin nutter

>their songs sound western which is not experimental

so if a song is made in america then it's not experimental because it's western? XD

thumbs up
all i see and hear is the love~

Irene is older than my mom

MODS

IRENE IS 25

Womwoo has saved Seventeen.

It is Lay's time to shine. He'll do some good work in Korea.
Also on the note of SNSD producing, my Sooyoung has a track on IJWTD. Please give it love, even though not very good. She tried.

delete this

I forget how big hyungwonho is in the community. Still, the MV was pretty great, and the song is really good too. Not my fav off the album though. I have zero idea wtf that floating thing in the sky was near the end of the MV...

Oh thanks guys. The only one I didn't get was Joy's costume. What even is that? Seulgi is really the best. But Wendy had a nice costume too, that's so her.
Yeri super cute.

Yeah, I used to find Lay exciting but after the incident I'm just... I don't know I feel sick when I think too much about him. lol
But senpai, he will. Korean fans think Lay is just laying around (kek) in China and doing nothing when he is actually working just as hard or even harder as the other boys.

Irene is 45

If western pop is your idea of experimental I don't know what to tell you

ham

Wonho said that it was a heart on ASC. I guess making it blue threw people off.

see

It's Lay's time to shine but why can't it be Sehun or even Kai's time. I want Transformer Kaihun inspired Station
What's the track name. I'll give it a listen despite my disgust for Tiffany.

*points*

what picture of mina?

>that picture
what picture

>No one in YG is even close to SNSD's level outside of bigbang.
2ne1 in their day were the second biggest girlgroup as far as i know, and i guess the kind of group user meant by "entry-level"

>It sets them apart by making their songs sound western which is not experimental in the grand scheme of things and if small groups do it too it makes big groups even less special.
but this is true for the groups that (i guess) are meant to be non-"entry level".
practically all of kpop is built around the musical language of western pop, even the kpop composed in korea. you can do experimental things within that language, but you don't have to be korean for that, right?

and the songs that sm do buy, they usually rearrange them a lot. the final version of red light, for example, is a much more kpop-y song than the original demo, with a completely new chorus.

this is ALL kind of beside the point. YG's songs are all composed in korea but that doesn't mean they are always that interesting, right? and vice versa

Word but I got into them because of mingyu

Ah makes sense, did they also explain the meaning of why a heart is in the sky at the end at ASC?

This one

tsk tsk tsk

stiffany

uhh, quoted the wrong post. it was for you:

proof?????

I used to think Block B was one of the gayest groups but Monsta X really takes the cake

she is so fucking hot

OMO

who k-asmr here?

but who is chuck

if her legs were any skinnier she could be struck against the side of a box to actually become hot for the first time in her life

I wish Yeri did that

Yeah Block B was overthrown
youtu.be/Hg5M7b4tkls?t=2m25s

Most disappointing comeback of the year? Everyone already forgot about him

There was an argument about production in the very last thread
There's also lots of discussion whenever a show is streaming

right now the thread is filled with /r9k/ shitposters though so it likely won't be good for another 5 or so hours

who

I'll remember.

exactly

most disappointing comeback of the year was Lovelyz.

i guess they wanted to try their mature concept, but the concept itself was very very boring and the song wasn't anywhere near good enough to make up for it.

I will bring peace to my new kpop.

good question

who is this caucasian male

it was the soty idiot

there's definitely things to discuss but most of us don't really have the vocabulary for proper musical discussions and being able to explain things in terms of theory doesn't invalidate liking/not liking anyway

jackson

Jon Gun

tickling wonho and wonho on heights is a good premise for any show, along with jooheon sticking his hand into mystery boxes and minhyuk and shownu doing literally anything together
It was no Story Op. 1 but had some good songs. Ryeowook's album was more forgettable.

PSY

SlayerS BoxeR does kpop now?

He wears his crown well

Mingwoo is good.

No, they didn't explain the significance of the heart.

Kai will get better at singing. Sehun probably won't.
Please do listen to it for Sooyoung. She's also improving and getting her fair share now. It is still Yoona day. I hope she has a good one.

>I feel sick when I think too much about him. lol
lol...I was so upset by those pictures. I guess I'm just lucky it didn't have the same lasting effect on me.

>Transformer Kaihun inspired Station
This would be fun just to listen to and try to figure out who is who.

I don't know about this Lay shoot. They styling and tone is nice but I feel like this faces and expressions he's making are kind of forced and fake.

What is yg doing with ikon? They forced the visual concept on their debut and they're still forcing it again with ikon's new track. Weren't they a dancing group first during their trainee days?

>Sehun probably won't.
shame we lost literally anyone other than Sehun

This is the only Lovelyz comeback I can remember. The others were blown out by other groups doing similar concepts.

Tiffany sure loves white guys

youtube.com/watch?v=DY1RpBOBBec

>What is yg doing
your first mistake
>ikon
your second mistake

YG is the lazy JYP. He fucks his groups up without even trying, literally. JYP has to send them to America or center them around one member first to ruin them

I really need some new shows with MX on it. Also if MX was to do any subunits, I really hope they do the 2 rappers, 4 dancers, and then 1 solo (kihyun) as the units. Any other subunit and I'll flip

>Mingwoo is good.
word 110%