Without going into too much detail, I come here to bring knowledge of 'future' technology...

Without going into too much detail, I come here to bring knowledge of 'future' technology, particularly the world of technology as it is in the late 2020s.

It is up to you whether you want to believe it or not, or whether you take advantage of this information or not.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Attached: A1.png (900x900, 6K)

>larping in Sup Forums

yeah, no

>larping
You do realize this stands for "LIVE-ACTION roleplaying", right? And that we're on the internet?

How many FPS you get on Crysis?

Have you ever heard of vernacular? Are cool people really lower in temperature, for example?

Will we have cybernetic eyes before 2030?

Also I forgot to mention, I literally can't stop sucking cocks, even as I'm typing this

This is not me. I am forced to adopt this tripcode for verification.

Nope. Next question?

Okay, instead of drawing out this retarded bullshit:
1. What is it?
2. What does it do?
3. Where do I get it?
4. How do I use it?
5 How does it benefit me?

About tree fiddy

Please post an actual specific question.

When will we have stopped using fossil fuels?

What do you mean? 2009 of course

Who's the next president of America?

Will we have prosthetics that offer physical/mental enhancements by 2030?
Will we have actual real AI by 2030?

That country does not exist anymore.

>2009
Lmao get out Larping faggot.

Well, now I must return to my own timeline. Thank you for the questions, and if anyone else posts claiming to be me, you can safely assume they are trolling
Farewall and good luck

Attached: 1510248742343.jpg (480x360, 23K)

That's good news!
Don't leave before answering

>make thread
>say nothing
>immediately leave to continue sucking cock

based time traveller

Attached: download.png (645x729, 75K)

This is not me. Ignore them, or choose to believe them instead.

No, though advancements in laser-based surgery have made near and farsightedness much less prevalent.

Most of the developed world has begun to wean itself off fossil fuels, opting for solar and wind-powered solutions.

Mike Pence, following the impeachment of Donald Trump. The following elected president is Sherrod Brown.

No, though prosthetic limbs have much more realistic appearances and capabilities. There are several medications that increase the ability and capacity to focus on tasks and complete them

AI becomes a huge trend in technology and consumer electronics in the early 2020s. By the late 2020s, it's fully integrated into most aspects of technology and life. None exist in a physical form outside of use in robotics, though.

Attached: B2.png (900x900, 6K)

Will we get an adequate fully open-source desktop system? I mean literally every schematic and bit of code publicly available.

Can't deal with all of this bullshit....

Will quantum cpu rrplace the current cpus?

>opting for solar and wind-powered solutions

You lost me there. No way we could ever switch to solar and wind before nuclear power, heavy industry makes this a joke.

Attached: 1522029895776.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

I'm OP and I'm gay in the future

Are you friends with John Titor?