Smartphone- Poorfag Edition

Let's say you are in poverty, but need a smartphone. Your max budget is $200- what do you get?

Attached: MWC-Nokia-Asha-8.jpg (950x534, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Ulefone-Mix-4G-Phablet-Android-7-0-5-5-Octa-Core-4-64G-13-0MP-Touch-Sensor/112664205347?hash=item1a3b4f5823:m:m21_kdtKNeciADkJAooTzBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redmi Note 4
~$150 for a phone with specs similar to $300 phones

A xiaomi with lineage suport

I have 130$ samsung with android. Kinda OK with that.

LG G6, used on eBay.

$200 for a smartphone is poverty?
Take your ass to a dollar store and get one.

Xiaomi, unless you're a burger, in which case Motorola G5 Plus or Honor 7X

yep redmi note 4

iPhone 5/5c if you don't mind second hand,
otherwise Xiaomi.

smartphones are kinda mandatory today, even homeless guy can increase his survival by 300% by owning smartphone because there's always place to mooch wi-fi and electricity in city and the amount of information internet provides you can get can help much more than 200 bucks

I get your point but I don't think you get mine. In your homeless man example, a $20-30 phone is way more affordable and at that price/usability ratio it's the same.

Most likely would get a moto e4 for battery life, an decent preformance

G4 Play.

Or maybe E4, iunno. They're nearly identical.

you could probably find a oneplus 3 for 200 used in good condition

This does look like a very nice phone, but what version of Android is it running? I would like to get the latest version possible so I can keep the phone for as long as possible.

This is pretty much what I've been doing my whole life, but I can't deal with the 8GB storage meme. I need to have more apps.

Burger here. Looked at the 7x but honestly the lack of NFC, USB-C, and only 32GB kind of put me off. Still considering it though, but a blu phone gives you pretty much the same stuff for less money.

>200 dollars phone
>poverty
>mfw never spent more than 150

Attached: woj2546754465.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Check your local Wal-Mart for a prepaid moto g4 play(it won't say play on it) for $40. That's what held me over until I could get a note 8. It's honestly an amazing phone for the price.

Fuck that, if you're in actual poverty you need a $200 phone minimum

Xiaomi reminder 4x

Also can you comment on how good the Xiaomi Mi A1 is? I've been looking at it on Amazon and it looks like a pretty damn good phone for the money.

>4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM
>nice dual cameras
>latest version of Android

Why would I not buy this over the redmi note 4?

Xiaomi Mi A1.

It's guaranteed to get updates for at least 2/3 years? and is basically open season for roms so it should last longer than that.
lack of 4G in the US though.
If you want NFC you might want the Note 4 but otherwise, A1.

Then use your welfare check to buy a new iPhone you stupid nigger

OH I forgot to add that the Note 4 has a bigger battery and gets 40% longer battery life or so.

Note 4 has a huge battery, that's why i got it

Just get a slightly older flagship for free from one of your friends that has a newer phone. You have friends, right?

I keep what I'm using and save for a real phone. Never falling for the mid-tier meme again.

LG V20 from eBay. Got one for $180.

what's your yearly income

>$200
>poverty
What are you talking about? I wish I had $200 to waste on a shitty phone. If you're impoverished like me you can't even afford phone service so a phone is useless except to take photographs of my dick. Anyway, I picked up a used Note 4 for $100, best choice out there.

$200.
Every year I buy a phone and spend the rest on weed.

welcome to the thread then friend

>posting on Sup Forums in a poverty thread
>having friends

Pick one bro.

Attached: upset tomato.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

>unless you're a burger

What if I dont want the g5 plus because its prices are going up past $250 and the amazon exclusive one is non rootable and blaoted with ads

Does no xiaomi phone work in the us with at&t carrier? Not the note4, mi5x, or redmi 5?

This.

You can get a new, in-box G3 for about $100 all day on eBay

a1 will litterally give you raditaion poisoning, note 4x/global runs nougat (and oreo via roms)

The Nokia 3 is a good pick

carrier locked IPhone se for 130 dollars

>2-3 years of updates
>processor that beats Android flagships in single core, and even gpu performance
>best camera on a budget
>no bloatware that usually come budget phones, can boughht at carriers for even cheaper prices.
>stable OS

If you don't mind the screen size and bezel, it's hard to beat all of that.

zte citrine

Not a poorfag, but need 4,5 inch smartphone on Android. Is there some good models?

Can't deal with the 4 inch screen. I might have considered this if they offered a 5.5 at that price, but I think they know if they did that then normal iphone sales would be destroyed.

An iphone off craigslist

Lol what level bait is this

Galaxy S3 Neo, I have at least Nougat support, enough for me.

>so do the international and 4G variants

Look around for older flagships, some are still really usable and are under $200

Hell I bought my Nokia 6 (2017) for $160 used (yes I know it's not a flagship nor high end)

This is the best budget phone but make sure you get the 4gb model with snapdragon cpu.

If you want something better looking i picked this up and it's amazing value can't believe it cost me less than 200 shipped looks better than some flagships irl
ebay.com/itm/Ulefone-Mix-4G-Phablet-Android-7-0-5-5-Octa-Core-4-64G-13-0MP-Touch-Sensor/112664205347?hash=item1a3b4f5823:m:m21_kdtKNeciADkJAooTzBQ

oukitel k6000pro(130€)/10000pro(190€)

Used iphone 6/6s

Heard that the -vol button was broken in some of them

my free phone in my plan is 250$. look up huawei mate 10 lite

Android 7.0 as of now, I think it's among the first in line for Android 8

I've got a OnePlus 3 and I'm thinking of updating my LineageOS from 14 to 15.1. Is the leap from Nougat to Oreo worth it at all? Is there any significant change in LineageOS itself from transitioning to Oreo?

Got one a few hours before the announcement of the Note 4 and the Mi Mix 2.
Not sure if I should regret it because comparisons seem to place the A1 on the same level.

Don't they usually hike up the prices of phone plans though?

honor 7x easy. i have a 6x and like it a lot, fast enough for pubg mobile, 32g storage, aluminum body, fast fingerprint for 150$

6x camera breddy gud

Attached: IMG_20180318_153144.jpg (3968x2976, 2.99M)

I actually have the pic related somewhere laying around. its Nokia Asha 110 or something.
>inb4 pajeet
im not.

t.homeless guy

4x or 4x note

can confirm, I love mine. Great battery life and I don't really find the issue with 7.0, does 8 even add anything of value? The permission system is the only thing I was lacking when I was on lollipop

same phones just one has a better battery and the other has better software support.

Huawei Y6 2017
then buy reddit gold for the rest

Attached: 104484435-RTX36Z7N.530x298.jpg (530x298, 39K)

I would get a job

Amazon firephone.
> less than 60$
> snapdragon 800
> 2gb of ram
I got one for my brother and after thinking a bit with it, I could not believe the quality of the hardware you get for the price.

Looks great, but does it work wit 4G in US?

im gonna get one, its like a nexus 5/z1 compact combo

Windows Nokia Lumia 1020
$170-$190 new on ebay

A used Galaxy s6/s7.

>Amazon botnetphone
>when you can get in the same price second hand nexus 5

Where are all these cheap walmart phones people keep talking about?
I only saw a $70 moto e4 from verizon, not the $40 ones I heard people talking about.

This.

>Your max budget is $200
There are people who buy phones over $200?

>200 dollars to just blow on a phone
>poverty

Okay kiddo, I don't think you know what that word means.

iphone 5c