So true :3

So true :3

Is this implying that Fun is a one hit wonder?
(not true by the way)

Extremely true though

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

what about radiohead

Death Grips- that weird kid who sits in the dark and ponders how he's fit to make the bottom fall to the floor

The autistic computer geeks who don't talk to anyone

Pink Floyd: That guy who's always stoned and makes weird sound effects with his mouth in an effort to look cool

Animal Collective- the whitest stoner you know

"Some Nights" and "We Are Young" were both really popular.

coil - the gayest fuck imaginable, hasn't shaved since tenth grade, sits in the corner (but never the one beside avenged sevenfold, he's given him enough pretentiously scathing glances and had one too many bad pagan ritual family game nights with to not get his gay ass punched the fuck out)

>Avenged Sevenfold
>metal

All of them should be
>Edgy girls that wear coloured contacts, dye their hair rash colors, but eyeliner by the gross, have 1 barely noticeable nose piercing and say they're bisexual but have only dated guys

whats big black?

Jesus dude did you get cucked by a coil fan or something

*uptoke xd

The Velvet Underground - That one pretentious kid who speaks exclusively in buzzwords.

i'd say they're inspired by the strain of wanky boring soulless proge that dream theater and late opeth suffer from.
i'm a gay coil fan and i find this offensive pls deleterino i repot:^) jk ilubb

REM - That teacher who was probably cool once upon a time but now tries too hard to be the cool teacher, and fails miserably

So me I'm so white and I'm so high right now listening to strawberry jam

>Sleeping w/ Sirens & Pierce the Veil
>inseparable best friends

Is this another way to say that they sound the exact fucking same?

flash in the pan is maybe a better descriptor
two singles from one massively marketed album

I felt like Nate's previous band, The Format, was much better
lacked the popular image that was promoted with Some Nights though

Manlet in glasses that always wears shorts.
Was a nerd, was bullied, but is now avoided and feared because he went into an autistic rage once that freaked everyone out.

poor rem :c

Oasis - white, upper class, goes to public school although he could easily get into a private school, tries to hide that his family is rich, dresses tacky. pretentious, probably fucks horses and justifies it by saying it was ironic

i listened to young prayer two joints in last night, hoooooly shit,

Suicide - The transgender junkie who stabbed somebody with a rusty knife and got expelled.

Swans: the scary, distant one who's actually super nice once you get to meet him
Death Grips: the quiet kid who sells hard drugs and might have killed a few people
The Knife: the one who barely ever even shows up to class, but somehow still gets an A and writes kickass essays

:3

Dinosaur Jr. - The stoner skater who has no ambition.

Sup Forums - the smelly loser who never talks and sits in the back with one headphone kept deliberately out so everyone can hear his "patrician" music, unbeknownst to him that his taste is dogshit and everyone makes fun of him for his screaming homeless black guy EDM music

me (sans stabbing, considered it once but wouldn't actually, too gentle)

you're a satirical shitposter, right?

King Crimson: jazz band prodigy, a bit snobbish, but not a nerd. reads a lot

Genesis: theater kid with his head in the clouds. also excels in english class.

Yes: total hippy that ditches school a lot. very easy going and actually has some interesting ideas in his head. good friends with Genesis.

Pink Floyd: smokes pot before school every day. kind of a downer. Smokes with Yes sometimes but they aren't really good friends.
Emerson Lake & Palmer: orchestra fiend, always asks for a solo. kind of an asshole

Jethro Tull: dirty sex fiend, never does homework. really good at writing in english class for some reason.

Rush: a bit of a geek. in band class and does drugs. also plays a lot of video games.

Van Der Graaf Generator: another theater kid, but less dreamy and more depressed. Friends with King Crimson.

Can: foreign exchange student that does a lot of drugs and plays drums for the jazz band. hangs out with King Crimson sometimes.

Gong: completely dazed and confused. trips balls all the time and spends school days laughing his ass off about random things. Hangs out with Can

They're definitely Heavy Metal at the very least.

weezer - the kid who was humble and a little nerdy in freshmen year but by sophmore became a popular kid and doesn't talk to his old friends, but recently started talking to his old friends.

did Sup Forums touch you when you were a child

i fucking wish, kill me please dear god i'm a fucking abomination i should have deleted this but nope i'm proud of me even getting this accomplihed

Rivers Cuomo - president of the high school japanese club and watched anime in the cafeteria at lunch with no headphones on

what's nmh?

fall out boy: the guy who carries his guitar with him everywhere but only knows the intro of Stairway to Heaven and Sweet Home Alabama
my chemical romance: the guy who wears Bob Dylan shirts every other day but doesn't know any songs other than Like a Rolling Stone

panic! at the disco: the guy who makes EDM tracks on Garageband and plays them every day in the computer lab

blink-182: that one kid that has really bad aspergers but people like him anyway because he's funny

green day: the popular dude that dresses like a hipster and all the girls think he's really 'deep'

sleeping with sirens/pierce the veil: those two girls on the student council who are always preaching about social work and trying to start "humanitarian projects"

fun: the special ed kid that people pretend to like to not look like an asshole

30 seconds to mars: that stoner dude who got really good at spraypainting and now wears a beret and collared shirt every day and always talks about his feelings

all time low: that kindof androgynous looking guy who has no friends, is really good at online flash games and looks like he hasn't showered in a week

paramore: the girl who plays flute in the band and spends 90 minutes getting ready every morning

bring me the horizon: the guy in his 'rebellious' phase that always shouts things during assemblies and heckles teachers during class

you me at six: the girl who spends 8 hours on tumblr every day and always wears shitty clothes claiming that it's going to be the next big trend

avenged sevenfold: the guy that wants to be brutal but his christian parents won't let him so he puts on fake tattoos and piercings and a long hair wig with a beanie at the bus stop every morning

>all that anglomeme prog

Magma: You thought Can was weird? Meet his straightedge cousin who plays drums, sings, speaks in a completely unidentifiable language, and plays in both the jazz band and the orchestra. Enjoys hanging around the school choir a lot and forcing them to sing lyrics in above mentioned language.

Henry Cow: That weird British commie who hates authority and goes out of his way to be a pain in the ass to all the school staff. Strangely enough he's incredibly friendly to other students. Especially to Magma.

Soft Machine: That bright kid that had a great future but got into an accident that caused him to be wheelchair bound. That basically ruined his life and now he doesn't really do anything interesting anymore.

Univers zero: Another weirdo who loves edgy dark shit and plays edgy dark shit. Idolizes Magma. Hangs out with Henry Cow.

Samla Mammas Manna: Think Soft Machine but instead of getting into an accident having had any potential in the first place he's always high on LSD. And his antics are usually pretty funny

Mike Oldfield: The Jewish kid who runs a black market and copies everyone else's homework. Magma hates him

You have to give mike oldfield some credit

This.

This.

Aside from you two, this thread is pretty damn cringy.

Yeah, I'll give him credit for having the audacity to kickstart his music career by blatantly ripping someone else's music off and then being a smug prick about it who denies everything even though basically everyone else's word is against him.

all these replies kek

severe autist who drops out

please continue

more like angsty kid that wears form fitting clothing who is accused of being a nazi and is angry all the time

lowercase- bipolar lanky kid that quietly mopes and gets into random fights and self harms frequently and only has two friends.

polvo- weeb that is overenergetic and likes to break things and frequently gets high but only with friends

lync- weird kid that just moved from northwest and always ditches into the bathroom, never has any idea what he's doing in there but he prefers that to class

low- depressed mormon that secretly fears god doesn't exist and watches people and gets nervous whenever someone looks at them, always wears sweaters.

the jesus lizard- comes to school high exclusively and pushed someone down the stairs once

Of Montreal: Drama students
Cocteau Twins: Also drama students
Belle and Sebastian: Drama as well

Art Bears: Henry Cow's younger brother. Even more commie than Cow and more introverted.

Art Zoyd: Univers zero's less edgy cousin. A lot less edgy. He also loves Magma but he's more interested in classical music than rock or jazz.

Etron fou leloublan: Completely unhinged, no one knows who or where the fuck this nigga came from and how he's even in the school.

Stormy Six: The quiet reserved one. Oddly enough very political and opinionated. That is, when he's actually talking to someone.

Koenjihyakkei: The Japanese kid who idolizes Magma to an extreme. He's probably got ADHD or some shit which shows up in the fact that he's usually screaming rather than talking.

Shub-Niggurath: Univers zero's cousin, who also loves Magma but to a lesser extent. He's obsessed with Lovecraft and guitar feedback.

shut the fuck up, you fucking faggot

I don't really get this one. Neither band really interacted until they recorded that one song together. Vic is a better vocalist and songwriter anyway.

animal collective= the kid who used to be pretty weird, extroverted and autistic when he arrived but managed to become extremely popular and make lots of new friends, his jokes are getting a bit stale and everyone seems to hope that he returns to speak less and think more, loves nature and collects insects

what the fuck? Big black fan in high school and wore authentic german surplus and was accused of being a Nazi. I was always on amphetamine and pissed off.

You're right, none of their songs are good.

that's the vibe steve and the band gives off, and lots of people have accused them of racism

you sound like someone i would have enjoyed hanging out with in HS. were you into the birthday party and godflesh?

AND THEY ALL FALL DOWN, YUH

2 hit wonder then

you can practically tell this was written by a memerap fan lmao

lol how even tho

>The kid that resembles a rat

Is there a joke here I'm not getting

if you've ever seen them its pretty self-explanatory

That's from a Legendary Pink Dots song and a Current 93 song, not a Death Grips song

>The custodian's son
kek

Slint - school shooter

Burzum - The guy who stabbed his friend to death and burned several teachers' desks and got expelled but everyone still likes him while ignoring his racist comments