5x5 1 week

Rate, rec, personality guesses
let's go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qqYrsKrNQU
soundcloud.com/user18081971/love-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How'd you like the new Hotelier?

I've given it one listen at the moment. I need a couple more. Theey're trying some cool things but I haven't really figured out how successful it was

+kanye, health, boris
++the cure, new order, big black
solid

very awesome closer but thats also in context of the album which I found just average at best

You went through periods in your life that made you a more compassionate person
Now you do things like smiling and planting trees and saying thanks
Are you, user?
Are you shpongled?

Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat - To Live Vicariously
Recoil - Liquid

Night Heir - A Maze of Evenings

who were the cool's parents then

You liked To Live Vicariously? I've not heard the whole thing yet, but the singles I heard from the album didn't impress me much.

Check out Viril Jager, also.

it was a definite step up from Weltundergangsstimmung for me, not up to the same level as their earlier neofolk stuff but still.

Also, I can't find any mention of any band or musician by the name "viril jager"

Yeah you got Big Black, Depeche Mode, Modern Witch (it's so good), xiu xii, and Shellac. Pretty lit
Wow shit… that hits deep. There's a distinct moment in pics of me where I'm like actually smiling and wow
I'll check it out. Also Hastra

i never listen to them idk when i even downloaded them but they came up on shuffle and i was like ok im down with this

litty titty

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=_qqYrsKrNQU

soundcloud.com/user18081971/love-7

6/10
it was really dry desu. super disappointed
5/10 but +++la foret
where should i start with sun ra? i was thinking lanquidity

>it was really dry desu. super disappointed
but maybe closer of the year?

Really nice. I'm saving your chart to take a look at some of your stuff later.

not for me. i wasn't expecting home pt 2, but i was expecting some boundaries to be pushed. the songwriting is so bland. it's pop music with no hooks under a shitty veil of faux-positivity

would work. or Space is the Place. the comp on my collage isn't a very representative introduction to his work at all. it's not meant to be either, since it's a compilation of singles he's released or been involved in, some really freaky outer space doo wop tunes on that.

alright, thanks
always interested in your charts, but don't have anything to say

you've done more than 3 drugs

wrong-o, i've done none

however i feel that you smoke pot regularly and might've dabbled in lsd

not sure why, but you might like Quickspace's s/t

thanks for the rec. not even alcohol?

wasn't considering that one, but no, i've always been content with sobriety

>everyone itt right now has not listened to the new autechre in the past week
why live desu

la foret is underrated

Dope shit, have you heard the Boris/Merzbow collaboration where they play through pink? I would highly recommend if you like boris, deafheaven, and fuck buttons.

Dude, man after my own heart. Clube is one of my favorite albums and Secos & Molhados are excellent as well. Check Los borges' solo album too, the last 3 songs are absolutely killer.

heavy Sup Forums core lol. Have you heard my dead girlfriend? cool shoegaze band from japan. check the album that has a track about pigs, I think it's their second but i'm not sure.

Again with the Clube!!! Finally mu is giving this album the respect it deserves. I would also really strongly recommend the los borges solo album. Really solid stuff.