What is the alex grey of music?

dont say tool. and don't reply if you aren't into DMT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYApap08Rcc
youtube.com/watch?v=flyFWb_aAbc
youtu.be/bzpVrLxQRXs
youtube.com/watch?v=LprdMlfhZuo
youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guns n roses

If you have done DMT I would think you would know that this question does not even make sense lol. definitely Snoop Dogg

Probably Tool

>If you have done DMT I would think you would know that this question does not even make sense lol.
it do tho.
alex grey replicates the DMT imagery
does someone replicate all the sounds and fucking music you hear on DMT trips?

Coil - Time Machines

youtube.com/watch?v=CYApap08Rcc

you have to be 18 to post on this board

jack rose

youtube.com/watch?v=flyFWb_aAbc

why are you trolling this board, joseph? just to prove that you're still into dmt?

Tipper 100%.

I mean the music you hear might be drastically different than what I hear when I'm tripping. Neither one is better or more true to the psychedelic experience. We both have our individual perspectives on what is psychedelic, and we are both as right and true to that experience as we think we are.

Thoreau said in Walden, "Could a greater miracle could take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant? We'd live in all the ages of the world in an instant, aye, all the worlds of the ages." I think that sums it up for me pretty well. Don't devalue what you believe describes the experience best for you.

This is one of my favorite songs to listen to right now tripping or sober:

youtu.be/bzpVrLxQRXs

Sorry OP, the answer is literally Tool.

I've never done DMT, but this is the LSD of music IMO:

youtube.com/watch?v=LprdMlfhZuo

The correct answer is Shpongle
youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU

Shpongle
Though it's actually impossible to replicate the sounds of a trip as it's often connected to visuals, tactile sensations and emotions

>DMT

>monotonous, repetitive music with zero variation in timbre

>monotonous, repetitive music with zero variation in timbre
>Tool

Be honest, have you ever listened to Tool at all?

When I trip hard enough to hallucinate music, it literally sounds like Centipede Hz. So I mean it's probably different for everyone.

>that one trip that sounded like Igorrr - Tendon

I've done DMT on two occasions, the latter I consumed several trips in a row. It's the fuckin coolest shit ever.

I've never gotten to pick the music however and have been hearing psytrance both times. Feels like fitting music but I never listen to it myself