He killed millions of jobs

He killed millions of jobs

Attached: The most powerful man in the world.jpg (537x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-would-a-newly-elected-Libertarian-British-government-have-handled-the-Irish-potato-famine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based bezos

He killed millions of Jews.

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

he took er jerbs

t.schlomo

der durk er dur

Nothing wrong with that.

this but unironically, checked

to save billions of jobs

No he didn't, people are just too retarded to be creative and inventive at making business.

>Work for UPS
Nigga made my job secured for life

No he didn't.

If it wasn't amazon it would be something else. Society as we know it, where everyone works 50ish hours a week at a job is going to end someday. What used to take dozens of skilled engineers, takes a handful now a days. What used to take an entire fleet of labors takes one machine these days. How many more years do you think it will be before McDonald's and the like require one dude to hose out the equipment and call some repair guys when shit breaks? How long until even that is unnecessary?

I'm so fucking grateful I'll be dead before more business owners pull a LEGOs, and just automate their entire workforce and basically force society and cultural expectations to turn completely on their heads.

Just wait until his drones get government approval

>free 8 day shipping that arrives in 3
>rapes wal-mart
what's the problem

It's the online version of Walmart, both are fucking bad.

To make billions of dollars

Drones can't deliver heavy stuff
Battery limitations
Weather limitations
Trees and other obstructions
Can never deliver inside of a closed porch

The limitations are very high

If only this was true....

Get real jobs, you fucking repetitive task WORKERS!

Get a creative / dynamic job that requires on-the-spot thinking and can't be done by a machine.

Communism

they bypass state taxes. That's the whole reason Amazon was created

Oh yeah OP, I LOVED to go to a shitty crowded mall filled with minorities which made the place smell like shit.
Then enter the store and be bothered by 1 or 2 employees constantly just so they can reach their quota of sold items.
Then find the product I want and see that is overpriced to hell and back.
Then go to pay and be reminded of other products that I clearly didn't want because if I did I would be bringing them with me and pay for them.
And then, finally get out of the mall, pay for the shitty parking fee and get into the traffic for 1 hour just so I can reach home and use the item I purchased.

amazon is botnet but one thing I do like is that they, unlike every other tech company, actually have good customer service.

Attached: transrunner.jpg (640x480, 36K)

lmao you're talking about babby's first drone.
Drone technology has increased extremely fast and a multibillion dollar company surely will manage to get state of the art drones.
The biggest issue with drones is that there will certainly be poachers which will shoot them down for the free items/drone.

just wait until their are robots than can fold boxes

>he keeps killing jobs

Attached: 1441360141187.jpg (3888x2592, 772K)

good. fuck taxes

>Amazon warehouse opens in MN
>Have to pay tax now
fuck

You don’t need flying drones to automate package delivery, automated vehicles equipped with car/street to porch robots will do the job.

You're delusional if you think all shipping tasks from packaging to delivery won't be handled by self driving cars and drones in the future

Not in my lifetime

He really didn't. The only reason people care about Amazon is because Sears fucked up.

Bezos saw Sears fucking up, all the way back then. He decided to make a killing off their mistakes and did. Amazon's story is far less about it's ingenuity than it is Sears refusing to modernize.

Cargo delivery is like the most secure job there is.

Sure thing kiddo

Attached: bezos-dog.jpg (670x503, 84K)

He made a product that is far superior than what we used to have to put up with.

It won't. People will simply invent new jobs and make money in different ways. What will end is the "gig economy", if not due to "users" of those apps demanding collective bargaining and force new labor laws then due to most of those companies being worthless and unprofitable see Uber.

>How many more years do you think it will be before McDonald's and the like require one dude to hose out the equipment and call some repair guys when shit breaks?

However many number of years it takes for McD wages to surpass $30/hr. Fact is that labor continues to be extremely valuable because it's exploitable, unlike a service contract for capital expenditures like equipment or vending machines.

At the very most Amazon will figure out a way for a normal truck to shove a package out of it without having the driver to get up. That's where the real money is since there's no litigation around it and such technology already exists for heavy equipment (eg cranes).

Either that or Amazon opens up branch offices and forces people to pick them up from there, like the USPS, UPS and Fedex all do. Hence their use of drop off lockers inside grocery stores too, those are all far cheaper solutions that are already proven to work.

>buy something on amazon
>have to go to a store to get it
May as well buy from a brick and mortar store.

He started something he couldn't finish. But atleast he tried.

Attached: Gttfw+no+right+wing+death+squads+roaming+the+streets+to+_4c65fd17acb0943f833d45ef4866ddc9.jpg (805x1000, 120K)

Yeah, people have killed more than him.

Attached: eyUnc[1].jpg (1250x884, 76K)

>a job that can easily be automated with drones within our lifetime is like the most secure job there is.

>17 million
oy vey

>muh gorrillions that communism supposedly killed but that nobody can prove were killed
Oh boy, here we go again. Sup Forums is leaking one more time...

Attached: FB_IMG_1506810891720.jpg (700x700, 79K)

>if you don't like goymmunism you're a lolbert
Nice try FB_IMG

killed one job

Attached: cancer-cells-dividing.jpg (1100x824, 141K)

>comparing famines with executions

People died under communism =/= people killed by communism. We don't blame capitalism for the indian famines in the Raj or the potato famine in Ireland.
On the other hand, people were quire literally executed under fascism, in their millions.

Lose weight fatso.

There's significantly more evidence of the gulags, intentional famines, and mass executions in communist countries than there is evidence for the Holocaust. It seems silly that anyone would deny the death tolls under communist governments.

I know, right?

Attached: Algeria.jpg (384x384, 28K)

>mwwaaaahhh, ebul commies killed my idols moommmyyyyy!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1520904836009.jpg (937x750, 53K)

The Irish potato famines were caused by government tariffs on imported foods, making it prohibitively expensive for the Irish poor to buy food. It wasn't a failure of capitalism, it was yet another failed government intervention in the markets.

Stalin and Mao both intentionally starved populations they saw as undesirable. The sheer ineffciencies of communism combined with the malice of dictators who aren't held responsible by their subjects led to the deaths of significantly more people than anything Hitler did.

Yes, I know, more facebook memes. I guess you really showed me.

Attached: Bezos.jpg (1168x1542, 110K)

Nice revisionism, but the Irish potato famines were caused by libertarianism.
quora.com/How-would-a-newly-elected-Libertarian-British-government-have-handled-the-Irish-potato-famine

>muh inefficiencies of communism

Attached: 1500445048247.jpg (540x531, 55K)

>my specific kind of capitalism has never been tried

Please don't do that.

>In short, even if there had never been a potato blight, a demographic catastrophe — caused entirely by long-term, malicious government policy — was inevitable.

Did you even read your own post, m8?

Attached: FB_IMG_1506511036777.jpg (500x680, 27K)

>its not capitalism if its not anarchy!
Man fuck off.

It has nothing to do with capitalism. The famine was caused by malicious legislation from the British parliament. Read your own comrade's link ffs.

>I only read one answer, not the whole discussion
Typical libertarian...

I was quoting your own link. It was a malicious government policy that caused the famine.

Fuck off!

Attached: FB_IMG_1503214564345.jpg (1547x2048, 173K)

>we have food
>we have boats
>we have starving people across a small strait
>but we can't give them the food
>because they haven't "money"
>so they starve

Sounds like capitalism to me.

I agree. Capitalism is horrible. All us communists need to give up technology and go live off the land.

>more memes literally pulled right off facebook
Bloody hell.

TO SAVE BILLIONS

Post breasticles

My physique is better than 99% of the world's population and you would stutter like a retard if you were to tell my that irl.

The problem was the Corn Laws that were enacted to protect the business interests of British oligarchs while hurting the Irish.

I don't understand how anyone can simultaneously bemoan capitalism while enjoying a lifestyle that could have only been possible under capitalism. If you genuinely don't like capitalism, you should go develop a civilization that doesn't use capitalism. You want the iPhones capitalism provides while advocating for the destruction of the infrastructure necessary to produce them.

t anonymous
Nice try lard ass
BEEP BEEP BEEP; this is you backing up

We don't assume genders on this subreddit.

You continue with your purity spiraling and "not true capitalism" faggotry.
I don't understand how you could do this, while simultaneously enjoying a lifestyle created by state funded research, social programs, regulations and restrictions.

My bad, xir.

Attached: bc4ca9686148be61087ac7053c60beddbc853aa6be29e24594fe9c1d034b3d3f.jpg (788x960, 112K)

the problem is not capitalism, the problem is the state you dumb faggots

Attached: hoppecopter.jpg (606x873, 95K)

Printing press killed jobs
Tractors killed jobs
Electricity killed jobs
Cars killed jobs
etc

>all those inflated statistics
At least they inflated all of them instead of just Hitler and Stalin

> while simultaneously enjoying a lifestyle created by state funded research, social programs, regulations and restrictions.
kek. I'm not posting this from Cuba, m8. Government can help industry allocate capital, but its not the source of production. Its bizarre that you people bemoan "evil" corporations while advocating for totalitarian control by the government. The same people who control corporations now would control the government under your communist fantasy.

Are you saying overpopulation is a good thing?

Attached: 1443039962941.png (413x451, 94K)

Government created computers, internet, GSM.
Abort yourself, my dude.

where's based genghis?

lmao so petty

I'm not your "dude" stop assuming my gender you mansplaining bitch. The government didn't create any of those technologies, it provided grants to the companies that did. As I said before, government policies can help direct capital, but any system that relies on central planning will be significantly less efficient than a demand economy. We see this inefficiency in our own government procurement processes and budgets all the time.

All of these, as well as most technological breakthroughs in general, are the result of central planning, you cuck. The internet wasn't discovered randomly on the farmers market, among the cabbages. It was conceived, funded, developed and deployed by the government's most government arm - the military. It was centrally planned.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
whoa user, slow yo' ro', yous gonna run a nigga ova
LAMO

What? The "internet" was created through an ARPA grant. It wasn't created in some government committee. Even then, the internet never saw its true potential until private companies were able to develop platforms themselves. No amount of government planning would have ever been able to create Faceberg or Jewgle. They were responses to market demand.

>t. things that never happened

Attached: it-was-real-in-my-mind.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>if there is a state, its not real capitalism!
>but the army developing something in secret is totally capitalism!

How can you compartmentalize your brain like that, to hold two wrong views that oppose each other simultaneously?

Because I understand that our economy, like your heritage, is mixed.

>capitalism never existed, its all crony mixed shit
>but capitalism has created the world we live in

I never said it was crony mixed shit. Our system is fundamentally capitalism with an increasing amount of government control. Allocating capital based on market demand is what has created the world we live in. Government regulations act as a check on corporate power (ideally), they aren't the source of or productivity.

>Our system is fundamentally capitalism
Okay, now go back up the conversation and talk about the Irish and Indian famine in the British Empire days.

Based Leopold killed niggers before they came to Belgium. Actually he never killed a single nigger, it was Sir Henry Morton Stanley who was in Congo for Leopold who did the killings et al. Leopold did not like the niggers, but he never killed a single one either.

I don't live in the 19th century Irish colony. It's dishonest to conflate the economy then with our economy now. I still don't see how the problem in Ireland was caused by market-based capital allocation and not malicious government policies.

>I still don't see how the problem in Ireland was caused by market-based capital allocation and not malicious government policies.

How was the creation of the internet (among other things) caused by market-based capital allocation and not government policies?

Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, MySpace, AOL, etc created the internet as we know it now, not the government. The ARPA grant was to solve the problem of government and university computers not being able to talk to each other. The program solved that problem, but it didn't come close to creating the internet as we know it now.

Yahoo, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, MySpace and so on run on the internet. They didn't create it. You are being disingenuous.

Pretty sure it counts people killed in war as well

>try to have a discussion on amazon’s negative impact on the economy
>gets slid by retarded communists posting facebook memes
Really jogs the noggin

Them and their investors provided the capital necessary to build the internet as we know it now. They did this in response to consumer demand. The internet has allows anyone with a good idea to build a service or sell a good. The internet is the furthest thing from a good example of central planning.

You are aware that all of the internet services are derivative of the internet research and development. You know that the opposite is not true. You know that this is all possible thanks to centralized and government funded research by the military. You are aware of these things, and only continue to argue to "win" the argument, despite knowing better. I'll stop responding, you are too disingenuous.

This.