Post an album you have cried to while listening

Post an album you have cried to while listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Mj3wKU-wg
youtube.com/watch?v=6eZ0zHJuTIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Pettrucis guitar solos make me cry

i felt your shape hits a little too close to home

hits too close to home

Drsgonforce - sonic firestorm

relatable

This faggot shit is why everyone thinks millenials are cucks - if you have to cry the very least you can do is hide it and deny ever doing it.

This isn't TRP you Internet tough guy.

you guys cry to music?

how often do you cry to music?
do you ever cry to other things?

what the heck. i need answers

I sing this song to myself daily
It's absolutely perfect

Basinski is a hack, though

not him but what is TRP?

The Red Pill, a community for autistic males who were turned down by a woman one time to "reclaim" masculinity.

oh, thank you user!

im a pretty big pussy so i cry to pretty much anything emotional (as long as its not cheesy)
it happens about once a month

Pussy or faggot?

History lesson part 2

>tfw Sawdust and Diamonds

;-;

that's sad user, do you have anxiety?

i can actually remember 1 occassion where i wept while listening to this album, but not solely because of being moved by the music. i really love grouper.

have also cried a lot while listening to pictured

>Hahahaha!

Right on man. Machine Gun hits too close to home sometimes

its an anonymous board

and nothing is wrong with crying over good art. having that experience is one of the greatest pleasures in life

jesus christ, i remember this kind of aesthetic being tight circa 2003

yeah i have a lot of mental stuff

I cry anytime a estranged father and son plot is done well
I cried during Bates Motel a lot over Dylan's relationship with his father
I fucking lost it in There Will Be Blood when Daniel Day Lewis told his adopted son that he was no longer his son. hits too close to home.

I mean when I cry its like two tears, but still

oh and sorry i thought i was on Sup Forums

that sucks

>a guy with daddy issues

are you black

cried several time to most of her songsā€¦ maybe i'm trans :|

>Be really drunk
>Randomly find Bongripper's - Satan Worshipping Doom online
>It's so heavy I shed a tear of joy
10/10 would do again

"Go Fishing" hit me like an expired power bill.

I went to the same school she did, never even listend to her

Just listened to this for the first time. It's hard on the heart.

Baby Birch makes me cry every time. I've never cried to another song. youtube.com/watch?v=8-Mj3wKU-wg

same

I lastly cried 9 months ago when I was drunk at a bar with friends because I was depressed as fuck, it was the first time since elemantary.
Pic related was really close to make me cry though, first song really hits close to home..

Every time.

pic related, more than once
saw them live on the day before christmas at some small pub with around 30 people and fairy lights were hanging from the ceiling. they played this album in full from start to end, this single show completely broke me inside

the goosebumps are unbearable

my nigs

hits too close to home

I have this sorta trouble with her. It's best o to just appreciate her music as it is and not worry to much about Antony.

Shes golden but thebackground shit subtracts too much for most people to get into her music.

I agree though his version of The Lake is just pure bliss

Try the paper chase verison

Wow, you are all pussies, the lot of you.

I cried over Dylan's I want You and i don't even know why.

not even kidding.

these

This, the "why the long face?" part gets me everytime

all of these but mostly grouper

:^(

Vashti

I don't cry to music that often, and very rarely to anything else

I find that album so happy and whimsical

It's really melancholic and nostalgic to me. Her latest album is stabbed in the chest sad, though

SIgur ros soo powerfull!!!
When Milano comes on dem tears mang

Takk by Sigur Ros
ALbum soo good

When Milano come on!!

Dem tears mang! T-T

I think it's only so powerful because I'm a huge Beatles fan. I grew up being comforted by Lennon's melodies and voice, and hearing some of the gutwrenching cries and lyrics on this album was emotional.

I saw grouper last weekend and cried

A couple years back one of my best friends died and I was walking to uni listening to this and LOST MY SHIT and bawled during Headless Horseman. Just walking to class. People everywhere. It was terrible.

This. So shit that it made me cry.

I went to the radio interview,
but I ended up alone
at the microphone

:(

>Call Across Rooms

never listen to Grouper in the morning..

Don't lie, you know you bawled your eyes out when Photograph, Savin Me and Far Away came on

youtube.com/watch?v=6eZ0zHJuTIY

I've never cried to music, but I have choked up a little listening to this and pic related

lol retard

How it feels to be something on kills me

So my grandfather was a sea captain, just like his father before him. A couple of years ago he was diagnosed with late stage-cancer, it quickly spread to his brain. This made him confused and his personality changed so neither of my siblings or cousins could see him on his deathbed. When he died he wanted to be cremated and dropped in the sea by the small island he grew up on. On the day of the ceremony it was cold, windy and the rain was hanging in the air. We went out in a small boat, just his closest family and his best friend, we went to the place and dropped his urn inte water(the urn was made of like, some kind of thick paper so that it floated for a while, before getting eaten by the sea) looked at it until it disappeared, nobody said anything except for my cousin who started crying. Then we went to eat some fish and walked around on the island he grew up on, but nobody said anything about my grandpa.

Anyway the whole thing made me think of this album so when i got home i listened to it while just lying and bed thinking about him and my memories of him.

i haven't cried to music by itself but i'll tear up a little when watching a film and the right music is playing during an emotional scene.

A Change Is Gonna Come is so beautiful

If you're looking for some more fisherman core I'd rec The Waterboys, Tom Waits and probably some Ween

bump

That's beautiful man, sorry for your loss. Feel ya senpai

Nice

hack got you cryin tho.

>pic related hasn't been posted yet
i am disappoint, Sup Forums

Bottomless Pit by Death Grips

what song made you cry? this is andy

I cried from the disappointment.

On my first listen of Hospice, Atrophy made me bawl like a faucet.

Famous Prophets and the title track wreck me

ambulance blues always seems to make me a least a tiny bit teary eyed

Infinitely better than Blurryface imho