Whats the best possible screen for watching anime/shows...

Whats the best possible screen for watching anime/shows? I'm thinking IPS with 1080p since all shows at best will be that resolution, with 144hz to have with frame interpolation

Attached: item_XL_7539480_6175680.jpg (564x489, 18K)

Anime are all 720p upscales, so you want a 720p or 1440p based screen.

Something with freesync or gsync.

>anime
get out

A high quality 4:3 CRT, since modern anime isn't worth watching.

>with 144hz to have with frame interpolation
Why the FUCK do you want frame interpolation?

>haha

Depends on what you want to watch. I wish I had a big 36" 4:3 CRT for watching old shit.

Aren't old series low (video) quality messes anyway?

4k oled 2017

A BVM-X300 V2.

screen projector

it looks nice and smooth :)

have u never seen anime @144(interpolated)fps on a 144hz monitor? jesus christ that shit is god tier for any amount of action in an anime. interpolation has gotten so good now that u rarely see artifacts.

>144hz to have with frame interpolation
Bad priority. Color accuracy comes first.

BD remasters of old shows look worse on CRT.

>watching SoL anime interpolated

Laserdisc exists.

As a connoisseur I download BD rips, and play 10 bit 1080p .mkvs upscaled to 4k on a £1600 65 inch TV that's a few feet away from my.

Before you ask, no I don't have a girlfriend.

Attached: IMG_20180224_075917.jpg (3968x2976, 1.04M)

4k OLED
Then you buy a new one once it burns in
Best viewing experience

not all

Netflix is paying out big money to make sure their original anime series are higher quality, i've heard rumors of 4k res, but more likely it'll be 1080p upscaled to 4k. Better than 720p upscale though.

Also, Gundam Thunderbolt is 1440x810 whereas most other anime is 1280x720. So not ALL anime is 720p currently.

Unironically this

I have basically the same setup, but instead of a 65" TV it's a 43" monitor at my desk (wall mounted).

It's nice to run into a fellow patrician. What you watching right now senpai?

Currently watching Black Clover ep 25, waiting on Overlord II ep 12 to drop in a few hours.

Also recently watched the bluray of the No Game No Life movie, it was pretty good, looked great on the 4k monitor.

Pic is from a week or two ago when I was watching 3-Gatsu no lion.

Attached: 2018-03-14 18.11.38.jpg (2689x1871, 964K)

Excellent taste

>Netflix anime
Get that disgusting western shit out of here.

Attached: image.jpg (512x502, 180K)

are you retarded?

They're financing japanese studios.

>implying the Kikes at Netflix aren’t also influencing the writing
Naivety is a disease.

Attached: image.jpg (750x400, 247K)

They're literally not. They know that they know nothing about anime, or the culture.

Netflix is generally just a single partner and is more interested in distribution rights outside of japan, the japanese domestic distribution will still be handled by the TV stations. And since it's still be produced in japan, for the domestic market, it should be the same shit we already get from anime, but with higher production value since Netflix is investing hundreds of millions into the production of a dozen or so shows.

Violet evergarden has been fucking amazing, if that's the quality we can expect, by all means, let them.

I think you all forget that if you gives jews an inch, they take a mile and a half. Right now they’re dipping their toes into the anime industry, slowly there will start to be western themes like feminism and multi-culti crap that starts to creep into the genre thanks to executive decisions from Netflix. It’s a trojan horse of sorts, and going by reactions of people like you, it’s going to work wonderfully. Hopefully I’ll kill myself or die by other means before it starts to happen.

Attached: image.jpg (470x446, 95K)

>there can only be anime that I like, if other anime exists, it's the jews attacking me

What a fucking snow flake, that sort of anime has always existed and you didn't watch it then, and you wont watch it now.

Shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even more retarded than you already have.

>pointing out the obvious is being a snowflake
Please neck yourself. I’m sure I would like Violet Evergarden if I watched it, but I’m not going to out of principle. This isn’t about subjective taste, this is about Netflix’s control over the writing, dumbass.
Pic related is for you.

Attached: image.jpg (227x282, 73K)

>VEG
>Netflix
???

Attached: image.jpg (715x815, 203K)

> cartoons
really nigga?

>kyoanus

>£1600 TV
>Can't afford matching socks

Weebs should be gassed