JAPAN HIRING 200000 INDIAN DEVELOPERS

AND GIVING AN ADDITIONAL 300000 INDIANS IN ON THE JOB TRAINING

Japan will open up its doors to about 200000 IT professionals from India, and issue green cards to settle down in Japan and support the country's rapidly expanding IT infrastructure, said Shigeki Maeda, Executive Vice President at Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO), a government body, here on Thursday.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/japan-to-recruit-2-lakh-indian-it-professionals/articleshow/63220607.cms

economictimes.indiatimes.com/jobs/india-to-send-3-lakh-youth-to-japan-for-on-job-training/articleshow/61042209.cms

Attached: h.o.t.s.h.o.t.s_29094905_132574430913237_5200256714489724928_n.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7_RbMGlz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck, Japan was so clean, now there is gonna be shit everywhere

based Abe solving the population crisis

The Iranian girl you posted on the previous thread was prettier

This is brilliant because the indians will not interbreed with Japanese women because they are the only race below black people in sexual desirability.

we're having this thread again already?

it's just going to be 100+ posts of weebs complaining about Japan's racial homogeneity being threatened. Guys are so obsessed with a country they don't even live in, shit's odd

An Indian woman is married to the Japanese Prime Minister's cousin.

Attached: Japan India.png (1316x1448, 891K)

>Iranian girl

She's Indian

Attached: Manushi-Chillar.jpg (600x519, 43K)

I guess I missed one or two threads

Japan is insanely inbred, which gives them weak immune systems and the infamously fatal Japanese cold. hybrid vigor will only improve the health, happiness and lifespan of the Japanese people.
if anything, weebs everywhere are celebrating Japan's newfound commitment to diversity, and the opportunity to realize their dream of migrating to Tokyo.
Japan has always been multicultural, from jomon to yayoi, to ainu to ryukan to chinese, portugese, Dutch, british, Brazilian, and philipino.
this legacy of diversity has enriched Japan's culture and culinary traditions, and provides new opportunities for future business relationship in an increasingly globalized world.

Japan only wants Indians, no other countries are invited.

>India
>IT professionals

Just how far can they go with WordPress

these guys weren't making enough babies so they're outsourcing.

Attached: 1522109479931.jpg (791x592, 116K)

Me on the left

Also Japan's birthrates are roughly equivalent to other first world countries and the place is overpopulated to begin with. They need a collapse.

Attached: 1429485717840.jpg (503x520, 219K)

>economic collapse is preferable to multiculturalism
why are alt-right faggots so retarded?
>equivalent to other first world countries
and guess what, we're accepting tons of refugees

no wonder, have you seen their women? holy fuck how ugly can a human be

Attached: 1522102189380.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

I wanted to watch this, and I finally found it by drawing that guy's name on some website. So if anyone's interested, it's
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea7_RbMGlz8

Attached: kanji.png (643x679, 39K)

miscegenation produces healthier, more attractive and more intelligent offspring than either parent.
this is great news for cute brown lolis

I’m gonna poo so many japs

They are plannig this, or already decided?

>immune system
Pills mate
>culinary
They sell curry at all supermarkets.
>relationship
These are manual laborers and green cards are more than a relationship.

Japanese streets will overflow with diarrhea soon

Pajeets are disgusting

>diversity has enriched Japan's culture and culinary traditions, and provides new opportunities for future business relationship in an increasingly globalized world.

nwo shill pls. Diversity has never enriched anything. It literally shits on everything.

calm down poojet

Are all japanese gils this animated in real life?

They've already started doing it

Attached: ShinzoAbe2017_Sep11.jpg (600x450, 99K)

Good thing Indians are sexually undesirables who nips won't touch with ten foot bamboo poles

Is that all the time? Or only when you get the good genes from both parents?

Einstein+Kardashian may give a Kardashian look + Einstein brain... or it may (may Allah forgive me for uttering this) give an Einstein look + Kardashian brain.

I AM FUCKING MAD I WOULD RATHER HAVE THEM INVITE BRAZIL SINCE IT HAS A HUGE JAPANESE POPULATION FUCKING TRAITORS

Worst news in 2018.

There's no such thing as not making enough babies. Their government just couldn't figure out how to deal with old people in a decreasing population system. Rather than fix their government they decided to blame young people.

i will be come to japan haha fuck you Sup Forums terri makechute madarchodes

Weebs mad as hell

Attached: BN-CX732_ijapan_G_20140523051304.jpg (553x369, 52K)

OP, you poted this before. It was utter bullshit then abd it still is now. The Japanese are the most racist people on the planet: they would never do this. Now, I will end this thread by asking the following question. Why is your link from a source in India and not a source in Japan.

Fake news!

Are the Japanese stupid? Everyone is purposely moving away from Indian IT contractors because they are useless and they have all cheated to get their certifications.

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (420x630, 73K)

why are the animay right such drama queens?
Japan is a country of some 150 million people. 300,000 is not even 0.2%
>shits
racist memes are not an argument
nice pun
see and

MAD

Attached: desi.png (1358x1248, 1.62M)

Attached: 2133123131.png (486x394, 299K)

MAD!

Attached: 200k Indians.png (1530x1780, 1.19M)

>Japan in charge of tech support

It'd be for the best, dum falseflagger

MAD!!

Attached: Indians 200k.png (1574x1858, 961K)

Pooja Rajim is going to pork all your kawaii Japanese girl's

Nice way to shit up your country Abe-chan

To all the peeps on Sup Forums
Why do you autistic faggots only shill "pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Sup Forums? Which is less mainstream in India. Oh yeah you don't have the BALLS to show up on popular social media websites because your butt will be roasted to ashes by other Indians.

We're not fluent in English, agreed but we have to learn other 3 to 4 languages including English which is pain in the ass.

Poor people in rural villages shit on grassfields and not normal people in most cities you autistic anons because lack of education in those areas. Stray Dogs shit on the street, not people.

Our food such as curry might not be suited for you, but hey muh chink's roasted cockroaches and dog are probably more healthy for your stomach.

Great troll, 8/10.
> pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Sup Forums? Which is less mainstream in India
Out of these two? Sup Forums is less mainstream, obviously.

Pajeet, please, poo to loo, not in Sup Forums or street.
Thanks.
t. Juan.

Fucking jews destroyed everything.

Those guys were making enough toddlers for white country.

>commit suicide with us!
Fuck off whitey. Asians aren't your friends.

You weebs wouldn't last 10 minutes out of your basements, what makes you think you'll last 10 minutes in Japan?
Indians work and most work for cheap.

How japs allowed this to happen? They are quite racist, aren't they?
Why all countries (but some third worlds, slavs, eastern Europe in general) now are sinking in this tolerant shit? Who is doing all this shit?

How are Indians supposed to communicate in Nipponcountry?

こんにちは, 必要なことをしてください ?

I need book on this moonspeak.
t. Rejeet

P O O I N T H E L O O P A J E E T

I bet Shinzo is getting some of that Indian ass on the regular.

Falcon never underperforms when it comes to making me kek.

pajeet'd

Poor japs.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY NOT MEEEEEEE AAAHHHHHHHHH

Same.

Tbh it looks like every year just gets worse and worse.

You could go to Japan on your own terms, you know? No need to wait for your government to send you as a worker.

Noone will give me a job permit you genius.

If I would go to Japan - I have to do a lot of things, with visa, with proof that I'm not a nigger, proof that I'm gonna to work, proof of education (or getting student visa and learn there), getting work permit... And I don't want to do any of that, because I don't want to work and live in japan so badly. I'd better go to US at this point, because I 'know' english, and much more things are familiar (but imperial units tho).
And pajeet have to do nothing with it, they've invited them. He would get those work permits and visas much easier.

They would if you had the skills they wanted.

Why is it bad news for you?

No, there is also lots of bureaucracy.

>I'd better go to US

Attached: usa.png (300x165, 57K)

"Cyкa бля" would be more appropriate.
And no-no-no, I'd not buy (or rent) a house in nigger 'hood.

Japan is not inbred.
Literally every opinion you typed there is false lol

Why is Japan so cool?

It used to be cool. Now it will stink like mobile toilet.

because white supremacists feel entitled to azn poosy :^)
or they feel that actual diversity is dying thoughout the world at an accelerated pace and fear a completely homogenized and tyrannical NWO
bureaucracy = I'm retarded and demand higher pay for my shitty work than a well educated pajeet
not an argument
if you were smarter you could point out the contradictiin between "Japan is inbred" and "Japan has always been multicultural", or you could refute the "inbred" allegation by pointing out that consanguinity is high among Pakis and Jews, and it has not led to adverse outcome for either (jews having some of the highest average iqs among all ethnic groups)
>quite racist
only older people in nursing homes who don't vote or require cheap foreign nurses and taxpayers to support them, and a small neet-soc "netto ugyo" that has little relevance.
most of Japan, gen-x and later tends to be moderate to extremely liberal, with student movements, antiwar/antinuclear protests and glowing pop culture portrayals of gay relationships and interracial marriages being increasingly common, both in 2d and 3d media.
economically and politically, Japan has been under the influence of the us scince wwii, leading to an abhorrent worst of both worlds combination of Chicago school economics and keynsianism (covering every river and coastline with concrete, shitty reactor design like fukushima) that came to a head with the 90s boom and collapse. nostalgia for the boom is strong, and abe is a canny enough politician to appeal to both the nationalists and the retards who believe continuing the neoliberal pillage will return Japan to boomtimes.
contrary to the idiotic meme, Abe is disinterested in boosting birth rates: the cornerstone of Abe's policy is feminism, women at work and sexual harrasment legislation (which Paul emerichs population bomb helpfully reminds us is crucial to LOWERING birthrates)
Abe's policy is boosting immigration, not births

India keeps winning

>Surgeon......Formula One Racer

How is that even possible in just one lifetime?

Are Indians truly the master race?

>Japan will open up its doors to about 200000 IT professionals from India,

Fuck wish I smelled bad and shat on streets as well ...

Attached: 6nVODTM.jpg (750x1131, 136K)

total trade between india and japan in 2016: ~12.5B US$

total trade between brazil and japan in 2016: ~9.6B US$

by impurifying the population, i dont think so.

lol why do indian secruity look so fucking retarded lol

that's what happens when we elect faux nationalists like trump, they just care about bankers and fooling low-intel red neck types, not protecting the country.

these aren't call center workers or shitposters, a lot of them are pHDs

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

Right wingers are stupid news at 11

US loss = Japan's gain

>indians are a big loss

Attached: 1499238651330.jpg (1600x1374, 461K)

>we elect
Trump lost the vote by a few thousand, gerrymandering elected him.
he was nonetheless a logical protest vote for people who completely reasonably expected him to lose
these people are rich and privileged as hell and fucking liberals think we're doing them such a great favor resuing them from their shitholes.
knew a guy once who was a prince, lied about being poor to get a scholarship at my uni.
not like allowing money and talent to flow out ensures those countries remain shitholes forever, right?
not like this shit raises tutition, cost of living, and pushes wages lower?
not like the enconomic chaos is a vicous circle that drives birthrates further down, serving a pretext for more migration!
I'm pretty sure the government knows what's best and has our interests at heart.

What's going on in this pic lmao

if it’s any consolation for you I like Indian food

>shinzo abe is a feminist
What the fuck are you drinking? Most Asian societies don't give a shit about your crying about gender inequality. In fact, several years ago, Abe tried to undermine gender equality in Japan and denied the history of sexual slavery in world war ii. He also was closely associated to a group that tried to rescind gender equality articles from the constitution. Which fucking lefty hipster blog did you get that shit info from?

Can go any way. Einstein look and brain vise versa as well. Genes are unpredictable

>japan is liberal
>asians are liberal
Sorry to shatter your world, but asians tend to be the most socially conservative. We even have a nickname for you cucked white liberals: 白左
t. Chinese user

>japan is liberal and not racist
Source? Asians are the most nationalistic and socially conservative group of people I have ever met. For God's sake, when I went to Guangzhou, they literally kept blacks separate in their little locations and called them "monsters" in cantonese. Fuck off with your dreams about a liberal world where people all hold hands and sing songs.

>japan is liberal
That's why japanese tend to be described as Xenophobic by almost all western institutions, right?

Of courses japan is clinging to backwards views while going extinct because conservatives aren’t smart. Liberals were the ones who made the technology advancement in history not conservatards

Indians racemixing with Japanese?? They're gonna have the smallest dicks on the planet.

Attached: 1520252855947.gif (315x174, 1.39M)

Attached: 1494077814143.jpg (339x509, 154K)

Except modern conservatives are basically classical liberals. There's no denying that. The sides have reversed. Also, you do realize that Japan is an extremely nice place? It's not backwards, dumbfuck. It's cleaner and better than most cities in the West these days.

Modern liberalism is not classical liberalism. One advocates for control and big government. The other for freedom and small government.