Unless you're a billonaire or a pedo, why do you have to be so concerned about privacy?

Unless you're a billonaire or a pedo, why do you have to be so concerned about privacy?

Attached: IMG_0704.jpg (760x573, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensource.org/node/711
join.nordvpn.com/order/?coupon=3ydeal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For the same reasons you won't tell me all of your personal information if I asked you to right now.

Sup Forums can't answer this question directly

nobody cares about anime and pirated music, they must be hoarding CP or something. Only someone with something to hide would have such an unwarranted perception of one's privacy and a persecution complex to boot

Personel nudes. I don't want them in wrong hands.

user, tell me your real name, address, and phone number(s).

I'm afraid of FBI/NSA having backdoors into my PC because of what happened a few years ago in my country / city. The government wanted a very intelligent guy from the opposition to be out of the picture so they planted CP remotely and raided his house.

Because it's a basic human right.

Jacob Parker
3219 Goff Avenue
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
No phone number because that's a waste of money.

Oh, and also your date of birth, please, and if you're a burger, your social security number as well.

Well, OP? Also:
opensource.org/node/711

>"i have nothing to say, so i don't care about freedom of speech"

Let's ask the person in England who's going to jail for teaching a pug to do a Nazi salute what he thinks about privacy laws.

>why do you have to be so concerned about privacy?

I don't want my mother or sister's webcams viewed without their consent.

I don't want my mother or sister's photos they take and chats they have with their friends in their private time to be viewed without their consent.

D.o.B. pls thnx

No thanks. You just want to register a credit card under my name.

he wants to, but he'd get b& for being unerage

Because my life has value god damnit!

Attached: CNwlIdjVEAApHpf.jpg (598x335, 35K)

I am a billionaire pedo, though. So, yeah.

Attached: 1498814996350.gif (346x367, 510K)

See? You may have nothing to hide, but that doesn't mean your info cannot be used for malicious intent.

Although I don't think you're Jake.

>Sorry we can not offer you a rebate on this item, our records show you've recently been promoted.

>Sorry, we have to increase your car insurance rates because your monthly expenses for alcohol exceed the threshold

>Sorry, we can not find a donor organ for you, your profile shows you have the most unhealthy lifestyle out of all patients on the list

because i do not want any people to watch my wife nudes, and i do have right to store them on my computer.

Yeah a random Facebook or FBI employee is just going to risk their high paying job and pick my info from the billions of other profiles they have for registering a credit card for a shopping spree. Good one.

Oh, so you ARE concerned about your privacy after all. Probably not a billionaire, either. Guess you're just a pedophile.

All justified. People who engage in risky and unhealthy behaviors deserve to pay the cost.

Why do others deserve the data mining and the unprecedented amount of user profiling?

babby's first troll lol

I don't think these are reasonable arguments.

muh free market efficiency makes these desirable.

>Sorry we can not keep you employed, you promote discrimination online.

If I'm not an alcoholic why do I have to pay the cost for alcoholics getting into accidents? If I'm not a smoker why do I have to pay the cost for smokers getting lung cancer?

Why do you deserve to live in a society that provides benefits only obtainable through datamining.

I think you need to gb2 the stoneage friend

I'm self employed. :)

You are not answering the question I asked.

Good questions. Better just ban alcohol and tobacco. They're a total public health risk. Better ban guns and encryption, too, for similar reasons. Too many people are using them irresponsibly.

This movie was ahead of its time, watch it.

Attached: 1506677279991.jpg (271x368, 18K)

If privacy isn't important why does Google do everything in it's power to hide any connection between Hillary Clinton and Chris Stevens?

>Why do you deserve to live in a society that provides benefits only obtainable through datamining.
Which benefits? Perhaps the amount of prevented terrorist attacks since the patriot act in your wonderful country?

Others don't deserve anything.

People should be allowed to make their own decisions and fail. It's a free world.

04/16/1999

>Others don't deserve anything.
At least make your shitposting rampage entertaining, since you clearly can't make it original. I'm glad I've been saging.

I like to protect the few people who actually have something to hide with my privacy.

OK then, nothing to worry about, tell me your date of birth.

And while you're at it, Jakey, since you're a burger, tell me your social security number, please, thanks.

Bump to counter your sage.

>People should be allowed to make their own decisions and fail. It's a free world.
Okay, then enjoy paying for their failures, because that's how it works. You either eliminate the possibility of the failure, or you pay for it. Welcome to society.

Ok, if you can prove to me you're a Facebook or FBI employee I'll send it to you privately.

Alright people, you can stop indulging him now. Report and move away.

That's not how society works. That's communism and has been tried and failed many times.

Why not just post them here publically? You shouldn't be concerned with privacy unless you're a billionaire or a pedo.

But that's exactly how society works. Just one of the myriad things your taxes go towards -- paying for the failures of others.

Privately? Why? There's nothing to worry about.

Let everyone on Sup Forums see your personal information in full. Surely it wouldn't be exploited for crime, or anything like that. Have some faith in your fellow humans for Pete's sake!

I am concerned, I have already stated the reasons. Anyone can take the info I posted and register a credit card and spend money under my name. That's not a matter of privacy.
Taxes are theft and I only pay them to avoid prison. I vote to lower taxes at every opportunity.

>That's not a matter of privacy.
It's literally a matter of privacy, which you claim you don't need unless you're a billionaire or a pedo. Let's just assume you're neither. So, let's have that personal info please.

I don't have faith in fellow humans. I have faith in highly paid Facebook or FBI employees who risk their jobs.

Because it's my basic human right.
In your logic, why care about freedom at all?

Attached: 4uDirhD_d.jpg (640x800, 45K)

First off I'm not the OP. And it's not a matter of privacy, but not having my money taken.

You said privacy doesn't matter yet you intend to keep your info private, what's the matter with you?

>That's not a matter of privacy
I bet you also have a lock on your front door you filthy pedo.

Attached: 1506899860644.png (480x529, 106K)

>i'm some other faggot making specious claims and then pussying out when i get called on them
Ok, champ. Whatever you say.

No because I don't live in burgerstan.

I mean like all the things normies love: maps, smartphones, Windows, Mac, crashproof software, free VOIP services, functional videogames

>And it's not a matter of privacy, but not having my money taken.
Define "privacy" and "personal information", please.

>This is a hold up. Give me your wallet, I thought you didn't care about privacy

>things that are legal now will be legal in the future

Yeah I don't think you know how it goes with the docile, agrian human of today

>the state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people.
>the state of being free from public attention

Privacy isn't just about keeping your fetish private, it's also about protecting your sensitive info.

Because my government will probably Crack down on gay atheists soon and I don't want to be fucked in the ass by someone I don't know

>what? You use Facebook? I guess you don't care about privacy, so I can steal your wallet!

OK, that's privacy, what about personal information?

Nobody here is asking for your wallet, why are you so fucking dense?

You pedos make me sick. Every decent person would just give the wallet and trust the other party to not do anything bad with it. He might be just checking everyone's wallets for CP. What a hero.

Any one piece of information that can be used to identify an individual. I already gave you my name and address, you have no need for my SSN.

If I give my SSN you can rob me. It's the equivalent.

>Unless you're a billonaire or a pedo, why do you have to be so concerned about privacy?
I don't. But I want to.

Unless you're a philosopher with big ideas or something, why do you care about free speech?

If he presented a badge showing he is a part of law enforcement I would happily oblige. But I see no reason why some random thug on the street would check for CP.

That's why privacy is important you dense faggot, so random thugs on the internet can't just take a look at your sensitive info.

I can make a believable looking badge and present it to you. If I have a badge I must be one of the good guys.

Well in the United States privacy is one of our rights and allowing information we post, especially private messages and interests, to used against somebody in any eay is unjust. Not only using information to prosecute, but also to judge somone's character such as if an employer bought all of your data.
It also makes you much easier to find if somebody wanted to come after you for any reason. Allowing data mining gives too much power to the companies involved, especially when they hold such a large market share.

join.nordvpn.com/order/?coupon=3ydeal

$2.75 a month right now.

Question though: If the objective of using a VPN is to remain anonymous; then what methods of purchase are the best to ensure anonymity?

OK Jake, let me get this clear, by your own definition, privacy is:

>the state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people
>the state of being free from public attention

And personal information is:

>Any one piece of information that can be used to identify an individual

You just compromised both your privacy and your personal information by posting your name and address. And since you're on Sup Forums, your IP address can very much be found with the right tools in a flash.

Now, you mentioned facebook, meaning you do have a facebook account. Now anyone can look you up since you've posted your info. They will know your contacts and get to them through you. They can probably impersonate you, anyone in living in Grand Rapids can target you as easy pickings for robbery, and pin on you any crimes they would commit through a variety of methods.

And that's just your name and address (and by extension, contacts and probably face).

All of this leads to grave harm to your privacy and social well-being.

Imagine what anyone could do if they had your date of birth on top of all that, which falls under your definition of personal information.

Are you still not convinced, or do you want to actually get screwed to be convinced?

>But I see no reason why some random NSA thug on the web would check for CP.

If you post a timestamped picture of a believable badge I will send $1000 worth of ETH or BTC to you as a consolation prize.

There are billions of others out there with the same information available. I'll take the risk for the utility that these services provide.

Because civs not being concerned about privacy is what helped hitler rise to power, lets not forget the nothing to hide nothing to fear thing is literally nazi propaganda they used to justify spying on their own people but mostly it's because I don't believe just because someones a government employee they would never act maliciously against me, also imagine if all the stuff the government knows about you got leaked and all your friends and family could see it

>>Sorry, we can not find a donor organ for you, your profile shows you have the most unhealthy lifestyle out of all patients on the list
how is this one a bad thing? they shouldn't give finite resources to people who will waste them

>There are billions of others out there with the same information available. I'll take the risk for the utility that these services provide.

Ah, so you'll take the RISK of compromising your information assuredly. Do you know what they call that, Jake? Faith. Faith in the notion that no one would use your information with malicious intent if they had their hands on it.

And you said you only had faith in FBI and highly paid facebook employees. Aren't you a bit of a hypocrite?

Gee OP I don't know, I can't possibly think of a reason I would care about privacy when the current climate of social media witch hunting is still happening. I mean why would I possibly want to be cautious with information about myself when for some reason it is still considered socially accepted for redditfags and the media to target people on the internet at complete random and harass them endlessly, get them fired from their job, call swat teams on them, etc.

Also
>Unless you're a billonaire or a pedo
Are you implying that the only two groups of people who deserve privacy are those who are either incredibly rich and privileged, or those who are criminals? I don't follow what you're getting at with this.

Because if you tell me where you are the whole time, i will wait you leave your house and take everything.

Attached: brazil-movie-1.jpg (650x350, 24K)

Why would you do this to some random guy on the internet living across the world instead of some random guy at least in your city?

Because i am everywhere, including near you.

Attached: huezil.jpg (294x344, 22K)

How do you know he isn't in your city? Do you think Grand Rapids is a pocket dimension?

Unless you've got irritable bowel syndrome or a toilet fetish, why do you have to poop indoors?

Have you tried not being a degenerate?

can you name actual flaws with being a degenerate?

>Caring about roasties

What?

>Sup Forums cries about privacy and botnet bs
>uses android almost exclusively

IOS spies on you aswell, at least with android you know to what extent, also you're not accounting for the people using android with no gapps

Gimme that SSN

lol did you not read the facebook leaks idiot, they spied on people even without an account on android

>they spied on people even without an account on android
ok how? how did they do this? let me guess you can't tell me, also did it not happen on IOS? if not how do you know?

You yourself know bring a degenerate is wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have been ashamed of your degeneracy being exposed to the public.

I'm not I'm incredibly open sexually, I see nothing wrong with it try again

>developers could bypass this and continue accessing call and SMS data until Google deprecated the old Android API in October

they didn't have to ask for app permissions anymore.

>The same call record and SMS data collection has not yet been discovered on iOS devices

>Oh no, my nude photos that I took myself because I'm a slut have been leaked!
>How could this possibly have been prevented?