theyll be fine

kanye would probably win by going spaz mode

find out in the next exciting episode of dragonball z

Who knows?

Who would win in a fight between two sissy white dudes? There's the answer

The world.

Really?

Ride is buff as shit.

Kanye is bigger. Ride probably has a reach advantage and Kanye may have a weak jaw (or he may have a really strong jaw) due to the wire

Still, my money is on Kanye. This isn't the movies. It's never a bad move to bet on the bigger guy

Why is that faggot Kanye so basic?

He's a skinny manlet

>One is an autistic narcissist
>The other is a schizoid, and all-round scary, dude.

Ride would turn Kanye into fucking ketchup.

Kanye has been basic af since MBDTF desu

Giant gold chain, red suit Kanye is best Kanye

ride is skinny as shit, he can't possibly weight more than 150 at best

So he went from being kitsch to being basic
...wow, what an improvement.

>schizoid

When will you learn? Ride is a fucking persona. He is just a normal dude.

Crazy people cannot make music or do anything functional really, because they are crazy. Crazy takes up your whole mind. Jesus christ

he'd fuck him in half

>Who would win in a fight?
This guy.

Keked

The thumbnail looked like he was at a drumkit

Either way, all Stefan would have to do is put on the Ride person and Kanye would run screaming.

*persona

Fuck!

kanye's whole stick is kitsch. he's low class af, and he's better when he embraces that and plays it up rather than pretending to be some cultured renaissance gospel guru man

his most self aware and on brand line is definitely

>we can't even pronounce shit, pass me that versayse

the new death grips member tho

>Crazy takes up your whole mind

this so much. I spend all day on Sup Forums because being a literal schizoid destroys any chance i have of having a social life. speaking to people physically exhausts me

I reckon that pic related is just flatlander after he's been cleaning out the linen cupboard.

I'm with you, brother.

Nice dub dubs btw

What about Bowie making Station to Station in a state of cocaine psychosis? Or Nina Simone's entire career?

Kanye would talk a bunch of shit like "I'm gonna fuck you up, boy!" and Ride would lightly hit him once and then Kanye would start crying and cowering while screaming "STOP, I'M THE GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME YOU CAN'T HIT ME SOMEONE SAVE ME"

> irrational death grips fanboys sperging out
> thinking that he would flip out like he does when he peforms
> not thinking that it's just a persona

i bet that mc ride is a pretty well adjusted person compared to an actual sociopath like kanye.

kanye is a manlet too but he's kinda buff/chubby so he's got a clear advantage anyways. and he's actually what i would consider unstable/irrational since he's on a ton of anti-depressants and god knows what other shit.

Then MC Ride would just shake his head and walk away and Kanye would make 5,000 tweets about how he "won" the fight and Ride forfeited

Kanye is all talk, but Ride is above that

After seeing how absolutely retarded Kanye acted on Ellen, I'm pretty sure kanye would win on virtue of his tard strength. Ride is just a persona, I think Stefan might be a little fucked in the head but he obviously plays a character.

exactly, a 'state' of cocaine psychosis. it was just temporary. an actual crazy person isn't able to function in society, much less be a world-famous superstar.

This is the most childish post I've read in a while. Congratulations.

Neither. They'll just send mean Tweets over a period of weeks like their airhead women do.

>buff
are you a reterted?

Ride would be like "Eh," and probably walk away. I dunno, if he had some speed he might be able to get worked up enough to go apeshit.

>suicidal person vs larger than life persona

>kanye 5'9
>ride 6'2

yell be fine

kanyefags get so mad lol

youtube.com/watch?v=1Oq5BS8E5D0

Kanye would probably jump at the opportunity to kick Rides ass desu. He's skinny and it's doubtful he can fight at all, but he's black and in an aggressive band, thus proving Kanye is the ultimate madman. He would kill for that sort of attention

No one in here is even on kanye's dick. The fact is that Kanye is actually pretty stout, and Ride looks like he has aids. The bigger guy almost always wins the fight.

There's videos of ride throwing people off the stage, so I'd say he'd win even though he's lighter. He's raw skinny, not skinnyfat - it's all muscle.

>What is outsider music

Daniel Johnston

Hey, Ride isn't autistic. Douche.

Listening to DG's lyrics, obviously I don't think stefan is 100% the character he portrays, but also I get the sense that there's actually more aspects his personality that lend to the persona than people expect. Like for instance im pretty sure he used to sell drugs, and I'm pretty sure he owns guns. I wouldnt doubt that he's been in fights. So like his violent paranoia may actually be something he experienced on some level.

>What is outside music

rarely stable employment

case in point

>stop making fun of him >:'((((

>Crazy people cannot make music or do anything functional really, because they are crazy. Crazy takes up your whole mind.

Yeah I mean we all know that "Crazy" is just the one discreet thing and it completely inutilises you as an entity. You're either sane or Crazy and when you're Crazy you're out of the game, man. You're out of the Person game forever. Not being able to do shit, because this "crazy" has taken over you and it's so uniform and all-encompassing that you can't do shit about it, man.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

ITT "I haven't been in a fight in my life, so I'll just go with whatever cartoon physics tell me"

"Ride is skinny and Kanye is fat" is not an argument in favour of Kanye and anyone who's ever been in a fight post-high school knows this is an embarrassing way of guessing a fight's outcome.

i don't get that impression at all. seems like an art school dropout to me.

Ride is just another black hipster

Kanye isn't just fat though, he's stout. And I don't know what you're on, the bigger guy almost always wins in street fights.

not true btw

whatever you say bud

youre an idiot. hes skinny as fuck because he does loads of hard drugs, which makes the muscle that he has more pronounced.

kanye would win.

Not a fan of either, I just think you're such a child, projecting your fantasies on a fucking rapper

Just to be clear, this is all you, right?

nope Im not that guy

These fucking kids never learned to bet on the crazy guy?

MC Ride is one of these kinds that get punched in the face until their teeth come out and their noses are beyond broke but continue fighting as if nothing had happened. You need to see it to understand, how a man with a mind taken by a frenzy of speed and crack acts during a fight. Sure Kanye could get some decent swipes on him and all, but they wouldn't do much before Stefan went batshit on his ass.

I've watched some skinheads playing fight at little backyard fighting circuits and they were as sober as can be, still they continue fighting with a full bloody-face and a broken nose, just spitting blood on the other guy and laughing mad.

Wew

Cringetown

skinny yes but hes not a manlet. kanye is a manlet.

this whole thread is cringe

they tried to warn us

2lusty4u

brandon vs. lauren's bf
balding manlet vs balding manlet
who would win?

Society as a whole

Stefan is actually pretty nice, but he'd probably pummel Kanye.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlF9wKiKLtU
2:47

Please end your life.

probably brandon with the martial arts training. the fight over a privileged feminist flabby titted horse girl pop star would be great to watch.

"all chest no legs"

both are manlets especially ye but ride is skinny af

white people did it again

"And I be talkin' shit like
I ain't scared to lose a fistfight"
Kanye - Waves

Ride wins.

he'll fucking /heem/ james

So retarded

>That fucking late ass rhythmless "YUHH"
>Fucking dancing afterwards

My sides

Kanye is like a half foot shorter retard

why would you make puppers fight

anyone still lolling at some dude calling Ride buff

posts like these is why I still bother coming here

Anne Bonny is definitley, 100% about vicodin abuse. He has lyrics that sound like they're about severe alcohol abuse. He has lyrics about guns that to me feel real. I definitley, definitley wouldnt be suprised if he dabbled in some light drug dealing, it really doesn't seem like a stretch. I'm not sure some of his lyrics are really things that can be crafted from just projections and assumptions, i definitley believe personally he has experienced some of the "mentally ill homeless guy" shit he raps about, at some level. I know he's been hyperanalyzed by a bunch of suburban white kids for 5 years now so it's easy to forget but ride definitley seems to me, at moments, to be genuinley mentally ill.

oh boy that's a zinger and a half

Don't forget Strapping Young Lad's Alien

Kanye is a Chiraq soldier, no contest

>his mom was the chair of the english department at a university
REAL CHIRAQ NIGGA

Unless one of the people is trained the bigger guy usually wins, he has the psychological upper hand,and more weight to throw behind punches, also if it goes to the ground or grappling he obviously has the advantage, there is a reason weight classes exist in every combat sport.

>that has something to do with physical prowess

kek

ride is skinny as fuck and probably shoots up on febreeze every night
death grips are better as musicians but kanye would rip ride's balls off

>i'm 16 and have a severe misunderstanding of the effects of drugs

ride is 6'2", he has better reach so probably him

I legit cannot tell who is trolling in this thread and who really thinks either of these colored folk know how to fight.

Bravo,boiz,bravo