Remember when Sup Forums didn't hate Blur?

Remember when Sup Forums didn't hate Blur?

No

Remember when Sup Forums loved Arctic Monkeys?

yeah

newfag

no but some people kind of liked them

It's just newfags turning into Sup Forums drones following and agreeing with whatever they see on Sup Forums

Remember when Sup Forums liked Queen, Lady Gaga and had Tegan & Sara threads weekly?

Remember Burzday?

Here's the thing about Queen. Their singer had some serious pipes

>tfw I have every Blur album and they're the only CD's in my car.

Plastic Beach hype threads were fun

Remember when Sup Forums loved Nirvana?

No, up until recently Sup Forums hated grunge and that one trip who liked it, Chulthu or whatever got told to fuck off and listen to lolicore all the time.

Remember when Americans weren't fat?

Remember when Sup Forums loved Oasis and we had such great times?

Sounds awful desu

They still cum all over them when Oasis gets mentioned.

not fair

Oasis are shit, but Blur are worse

nope, the plagiarizing band is always worse

Blur may not have been dumb enough to directly rip off other band's melodies but they're still just as derivative.

So, Oasis is worse?

Sup Forums hates Blur because this board is at least 95% American and Americans never understood Blur. The only Blur song that was ever popular in the States was Song 2 (WOOOHOOO) and it was a literal parody of vapid American rock music.

I bet my left testicle that the vast majority of the people on this board who criticise Blur have never listened to a full album by the band. And if they have, they probably listened to Parklife, rather than the 1997 self-titled album or 1999's "13", the latter of which is their magnum opus.

Not really. But I really like there pre humbug work

I still like Girls & Boys.

This
Think Tank is the best though

Remember that summer of Kreayshawn viral marketeers

remember that CP bate vid of hers with that chick from one of her videos

>Blur and Oasis both have a song named "Fade Away"

And songs called "Swamp Song"

Blur aped XTC a lot during their britpop phase.

its more like 50% american and you don't have to understand or be a certain nationality to enjoy music

Despite what people think, the bands were pals and did the banther for fun because it made the press go nuts.

>pals

Not always. During the TGE and WTSMG days tensions where high and they where constantly upping each other.

...i still do, user :(

only brits and poles understand britpop