HiFi Portable Music Player

Hey Sup Forumsuys I'm looking to buy a new music player, I currently have the xduoo x3 and I'm looking to upgrade.

What I want is something with a long battery life, easy switching tracks (physical button). Dual microSD slots would be nice.

Do you have any suggestions on currently released products or up coming ones?

Attached: Xduoo-x20-review[1].jpg (500x500, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51653.30.html
github.com/wodz/rockbox-wodz/tree/agptek-rocker/tools/agptek_rocker
forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51047.60.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cayin
Shanling
Zishan
Plenue D
Fiio

go look at
>head-fi

Attached: KANN.jpg (2040x1360, 678K)

Anything Sony.

kek

Thanks for a few makes, any models you suggest?

Looks perfect except the price is double what I'm willing to pay

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING STUPID

Attached: 1521847684472.jpg (800x506, 76K)

Use Spotify on your phone you retards

I have an ak70. I enjoy it.

>something with a long battery life
Cowon Plenue D

Since I don't want to post a new thread for this and /pmp/ is dead, I hacked a bunch on a script I found on Github for my purposes. It takes a file in the form "artist - album", scrapes the albums from Spotify, downloads the whole thing through youtube-dl, and then stores them in folders (decently organized and pretty easy to change if you know Python), but has no metadata support. Anyone want me to release the source here? I don't want to post it on my personal Github.

not all ears hear the same. Some people need to dsd the shit out of their record collection

I have been using my cowon J3 for more than 6 years and it's a fantastic player that is still working to this day. Only issue I have is that the battery life is shit now and it only supports bluetooth 2.0. Any idea where to find a replacement battery or recommend me an affordable upgrade?

Attached: 1522061877008.jpg (638x749, 172K)

Yes please..

Bo it isn't, in fact you start going deaf as you age.

Attached: hearing-range.gif (752x370, 35K)

Looks note worthy, any other suggestions?

Anything you guys know thats up coming that I should keep an eye on? BTW my budget is top $500

Not OP, but I was looking at the Plenue D, how does it compare to the Shanling M1 or M2s?

search for the top 10 portable hi-res players for 2018

>Since I don't want to post a new thread for this and /pmp/ is dead
I will treat this thread as /pmp/ too

My Clip+ died and you can't buy them anymore at a reasonable price. The other clips have shit firmware and all other players around the clips price range are chink garbage I assume they have shit firmware. I looked around and found the AGPTEK Rocker recently got a WIP rockbox port

forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51653.30.html
github.com/wodz/rockbox-wodz/tree/agptek-rocker/tools/agptek_rocker

More work started on a Fiio X1 port around the same time too

forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,51047.60.html

The Rocker is around $60-$70 and the X1 is around $90. Would these be good options for a clip+ replacement in general? I don't want to spend that much but I don't see anything comparable for less.

Attached: IMG_20180301_224507.jpg (2592x4632, 95K)

FYI, AGPTek/Benjie are chink too and reportedly the Rockbox port for Rocker/T6 caused the battery to drain faster.

Fun fact: You probably aren't an "golden ear" blessed outlier.

Thanks user!!

Attached: connect t dots.gif (750x387, 16K)