YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS

YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS

Attached: ZUCK.jpg (311x300, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg
youtube.com/watch?v=tiRTEL4hsr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's right though. It's never been a secret that Facebook does whatever the fuck they want with your data. People have no right to be angry when they knew (or should have known) what they were getting into by having a facebook account.

But he used to deny selling everyone's personal data

redditors and normies all around are surprised about how deep the cock of this reptilian overlord is up their asses.
I find this whole thing hilarious. I wonder how this will play out in the future if this cunt goes after the presidency

Attached: let the faggot games begin.jpg (640x416, 173K)

And all these "dumb fuck" normies actually believed him.

To be fair, most of these people don't even understand how this whole process works. Like, some of them still don't believe it because there isn't any obvious or interactive evidence, so it makes it difficult to prove it to them.

This is the future the normies chose

I lost count on how many facebook "privacy controversies" there's been. How long does a normie's memory span?

about 1 netflix episode

Fuck em, there's nothing wrong with exploiting retards who have been told for a decade that faceberg is selling their data

Yeah, I know the point you're making, but at the samr time it would be nice to see the general public take a stand against this retarded shit. I mean, remember the days when you didn't have to jump through hoops to protect yourself from this kind of shit? I think it would be nice to only have to worry about viruses and malware again.

This. That's why they have to do "Previously on This Show" for the first 5 minutes.

>normies
Fuck Sup Forumstards. Thanks the new wave newfags Hiro had choose to put a fucking botnet on Sup Forums.

NO I didn't, neither the other normies deserved the invasion of privacy.

No I didn't, normies did, and they never cared about privacy. They pretend they do now, but they still don't.

I actually never did.
guess being that weird social outcast paid off finally.

Didnt every know this many years ago when he called his users dumb fucks for trusting him

he didn't sell anything. people sold their own data

>en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg
HAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S FUCKING REAL

no the people gave up their personal data, without regrets and like the gulible fucks they are.
he sold them.
for a lot of profit.
sp500 tier of profit.

relevant.
was fun to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=tiRTEL4hsr8

can someone please do what they ask at the very end?

>This

It's been obvious for a decade now, without exaggeration. Normies panicking in 2018 is just hilarious.

He didn't sell it. He just left some backdoors that he sold access to. See how easy law is and getting around pesky terms and matters of speech. People are fucking stupid. If it is free you are the product.