Contact members of Anonymous group (It's related to researching for a serious thesis project)

My name is Andrea, I am a master's degree student from Colombia, I am here because I am looking to contact real members of Anonymous (the group of activists) in order to interview them for my thesis project, which is related to this group. I can give my word that everything is going to be under cofidentiality and privacy policies to protect the identity of anyone who wants to participate in this researching. If you want to join or ask for more information, please feel free to contact me in this e-mail [email protected] . I have to let you know this is a very serious researching.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Attached: Anonymous_emblem.svg.png (1200x1200, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/QxunEwUWbT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or gtfo

There is no such thing, stop being dumb.

You do know that most of anonymous were kids with low orbit ion cannon right? I highly doubt anyone from the real subgroup is going to say anything, no ones going to risk that.

> fbiman.jpg

But hey, if you do get something let us know what you find.

Anonymous here. What do you want to know?

>@gmail.com
>tripfag

>I can give my word

There's no tripcode, this is a name fag. Man, you must really suck at debugging.

>colombia

LA LA LA COCA
LA PLATA
LA PALOMA

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I browsed Sup Forums once. Ask away. I will tell you anything about this "Anonymous".

Attached: anonymous resting.jpg (901x822, 130K)

>Sup Forums was never actually sold to a vietcong called HiroshimaNagasaki
MOOOOOT!

Attached: 1520511675244.png (512x415, 349K)

tetas or gtfo

I am the hacker known as Anonymous. How did you track me down!?

Here is a guide to setting up direct contact with me via 7 proxies: youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Pic related. That's my bitch. She just blew me. Shit was so bitcoin.

Attached: MrsAnon.jpg (499x750, 23K)

You could try asking reddit. It's their true home.

Hi OP I'm the hacker known as Sup Forums how can I help?

Attached: anonymous-2821433_960_720.jpg (480x720, 40K)

Doesn't even use breakpoints, just logs every single variable to stdout and checks for inconsistencies.

FUCK YOU, HIRO! WHY YOU CAN'T GET GOOD JANTIORS.

we be amonymous
we be legon
we are froget
we do forgive mayyb
except us

sent ;)

oh god what?

>I have to let you know this is a very serious researching.

We are Anonymolouse. We do not forgivie or forgetti. I will do the interview for ten pounds of spaghetti.

Attached: TheHackerKnownAs4chan.jpg (756x762, 32K)

everything you need is right here reddit.com/r/anonymous/

HER5 I AM.

>My name is Andrea

So you think this is how the world works?

I am the famous hacker known as Sup Forums. Togtfo

>>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a faggot would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1515822058611.gif (164x300, 2.14M)

Just ask the NSA or FBI they've been running the show these past 8 years.

I signed you up for positive singles and emailed Virtuous Pedophiles about fucking your daughter, no need to thank me

I'm the famous hacker known as Sup Forums.
Pic related
AMA

Attached: based.png (446x500, 124K)

> .svg.png

To answer your question, Anyone can be anonymous you dipshit. Its literally as easy as saying "im anonymous"
Everyone in this thread is anonymous.
How about reforming your dumb question? How about you ask where you can find contact info for anonymous related members of lulzsec and poodlecorp/ourmine? That is your lead now fuck off.

Attached: 1519491252017.gif (480x238, 415K)

I once met lulzsec members, it was terrible, fucking skiddies.

loic 2011/2012

Fuck off CIA nigger

Ill interview. I have a guy Fawkes mask and everything. Two, in fact.

I once took down a really intricate 1/8th scale replica of a large military boat off a very high shelf and placed it on the floor and then walked off without telling anyone that I had done it OR who I was.
I was anonymous.
True story.
AMA

join the anonops IRC if you want serious responses, they're all script kiddies though I got banned for posting source code for my ransomware when a guy I was talking to asked about it

go back in time. anonymous is long dead or arrested.

Hello, I am the Anonymous.
post bob and vegene

anonymous hacker Sup Forums representative here im open to any questions

What's your favorite anime?

Can you do this?

Mods woke up btw.

You're going to be disappointed. They're a bunch of faggot antifa types now. Keep in mind Barret Brown is considered a model spokesman by these people.

You might find valuable info at the yotsuba society and similar sites

Heres the most recent release from them
youtu.be/QxunEwUWbT8

irc.rizon.net
#anonymous
if you cant figure this out, you have no business with them

Hello andrea. Anonymous official here. Would be glad to answer your questions, but as you might have heard, it is sort of a ritual here to welcome females by asking for the images of their mammaries in exchange for undivided attention and equal respect. Please abide by our golden rule of "tits or gtfo" and respect our culture for some insights