Iceberg Tier Thread

Alright Sup Forums, post your icebergs and discuss. Also, tell me where you are at on this iceberg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=I2ayH-36WGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aqua

Ascended ascended

At the line between normalfag and weird, occasionally dipping into creep territory.

What do you listen to that marks the category

francois dufrene

>steve reich
>weird

please fuck off

I'm beyond music. Every day I sit in a completely empty room for about 9 hours and just listen to my thoughts. Every ~2 hours an angry black man comes into the room and yells at me for about roughly 20 minutes.

P A T R I C I A N

A
T
R
I
C
I
A
N

Tibetan Throat Singing is amazing though.

i prefer mongolian throat singing
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

fucking Mahmoud

Just barely breaking the water surface.
Aphex twin / Frank Zappa

Infant Annihilator should be somewhere deep in the depths there too I think though... that/s that marianas shit

What the fuck is

Children of the trough
Concrete enemas
Deerification
Intravenous Acide Injections

classic

I wish I never asked.

barely hit creep with magma

Ascended: mathematic equations

hit /weird/

So, you listen to Death Grips?

Should he be lower or higher?

This guy is a genius

wow i never thought about that before. That's fucking awesome and would solve so many problems.

People who want to make one

Yee boi the residents always get me right into creep

>Floor Tiles

Kek

>dark ambient so low
literally only to please vikernesfags

this is actually pretty interesting

I'm pretty sure that sperm loses its capability to make children after a few seconds after ejaculation.

I listen to everything on level 6, also AVANTE GARDE IS NOT A GENRE

but >experimental is?

go play "different Trains" at a party with normies and see what they think

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...

>femdom
>straight shota
I thought those were normalfag fetishes, but I guess I'm weird

I guess i'm on Level Infinity, since I like Tibetan Throat Singing and I listen to Field Recordings sometimes.

sorry for the cancer

entry-level creep

creep

jaded outcast

Shadow of the Colossus should probably be under "The Gamer" but either from that.

Glad to see Mahmoud getting the respect he deserves.

Infinity, but could some explain when "avant garde" became a genre of music?

.wads or STALKER, but watching saint gives me knowledge down to the elder

Im at dairy

I'm the weird guy seeing how monster hunter series and shadow of colossus are some of my favorites.
also MOBAs should be the entriest of the levels of gaming, shit is like football for nerds.

that isn't a genre either (and it's on level 5)

my point

Lowest would be Jaap Blonk

My favorites are usually Creep-Tier

>Train Sims
ich bin das old-fag

i'm frooty and vege

>Floor tiles
>Cornfields
>Door knobs
>Ohio

It upsets me that I know what these bits are referring to. That ohio copypasta is actually pretty inspiring. It gives me like, prehistoric feels.

has anyone actually played world.com ? that is some spooky shit

>Ascended: mathematic equations
When I was 13 I touched myself while looking at a 3D wireframe model of a paraboloid. It reminded me of a boob.

is ohio the greentext about user and the old guy in the forest?

>tfw you're the elder

>Dragons fucking cars
kek

>utv
oh man

I went on there once, but it is really creepy that people have been there continuously for 20+ years.

what is it

It's just an early 3D MMO type game. Think of it like an older, more obscure second life.

I remember the thread when this was made

Entry level degenerate

fucking idiot

tfw a pleb after all

rude

>universe creation
am i the only one who does this?

>simpsonwave

link pl0x

>tfw I own a level 4 on vinyl

kubrick should be level 2

post it pls

nice

higher

youtube.com/watch?v=I2ayH-36WGo

This game should be on the Daemon category. What the fuck is this.

Link? Or some video to it?

Who is the youtuber under "The Elder"?

I found out who "The Pioneer" is, which is Saint.

LINKS DUDE

kek'd hard at mahmoud

Yeah literal what in the fuck is this.