How do I go as anonymous as it gets without losing all of the benefits?

How do I go as anonymous as it gets without losing all of the benefits?

Dumbphone + Tablet?

What's the recommended combination and recommended devices?

Attached: t28s.1485894097[1].jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simhacks.github.io/defcon-21/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't.

>without losing all of the benefits
It's always a tradeoff. Even your dumbphone and tablet are seriously compromising your OPSEC.

suck my dick

Incognito mode

I'm a brainlet what is OPSEC?

>>>/[search engine]/

The only way to go truly anonymous is to abandon everything you have including your body wear, swim to Antarctica at night and bunker yourself 2 km underground.

no phone, umpc like gemini pda maybe (the wifi-only version), use ssh tunnel to forward all traffic through another computer of yours and then use wifi for everything

That's a beautiful piece of hardware. Also, GSM is botnet.
simhacks.github.io/defcon-21/

you know the time it took you to write that you could've easily just said what it is, instead you decided to be a big jackass nigger-fucker. KYS

Original Poster Sucks Every Cock

you shouldnt use an argument that also counters yourself e.g. with the effort it took you to write down the question here, you could have searched it on a search engine and gotten the answer long ago. way to go dumdum.

Become the head of all data collecting entities and omit yourself from the data banks

dumbphone and a tablet with no google services and all traffic going through a vpn you purchased with bitcoin, also don't use any social media

if you have to ask this question on Sup Forums and can't find the answers on google you're too dumb to actually do it

My mom had the candybar version of that, it was a nice phone.

Have a second identity. In fact, have as many as you'd like. And make sure none are tied to each other.

Move to a different state. Find an abandoned house that the government isn't looking after. Buy everything in cash. Walk or take bus everywhere you go. Do not use a phone or tablet.

>How do I go as anonymous as it gets without losing all of the benefits?

You don't.
You can't be Anonymous.
You're always someone.
Be someone who you aren't, if you want to be under the radar.

Cell phone? Requires an identity to start service.
Housing? Requires an identity to establish yourself.
Work? All the same, plus your social security number, to boot.

Be someone else. Thats the only way to not exist anymore.

Nice quad

What is the recommended dumbphone with hotspot option?

Does your momma pre-chew your food?

You aren't anonymous. Everything you have ever done online has been recorded by someone. If all the pieces are brought together they have your life. So now you have a choice, you can buy in and use all the fancy tools, or you can fuck off to the woods. Anything less is bailing water out of a sinking raft, just fucking point less

>Benefits
What services/stuff do you want to keep on using? Social media? Normal services like phone services?

>Anonymous
What did you have in mind? I used to have a carefully created second identity online for those benefits/services/exploring privacy/security issues. Even bought some hardware second hand/paid in cash to create it. It was really hard to maintain though. Facebook started bitching almost right away, because suspect of being a fake profile (no real friends, so that was to be expected). Instagram wanted a picture of me with my profilename to re-activate it again. eBay blocked me before actually using it (suspicious activity because of VPN I think). PayPal kept sending verification requests. Twitter/Tumblr/LinkedIn were no problem. Closed/nuked everything when Facebook started suggesting friends that were people I've near me/seen IRL while I didn't use my other identitiy IRL and used a different location. Probably made a mistake somewhere but it gets you thinking.

Attached: 1520008548051.gif (220x200, 143K)

False. My dick remains bone-dry.

>How do I go as anonymous as it gets without losing all of the benefits?
Depends on how much money you would invest to get there.
In the US you can get a radio license (you can't use it to connect directly to the other big 4 carriers towers though), and set up your own cell tower/antenna (more licensing costs if you're going to go very high which you will need to go very high above ground) that you yourself use.
Then have your data from the tower go through your own hardware that's set up in a data center/co-op with pgp for data.
I guess it's doable if you can afford all the hardware, licensing, software, and labor time.

Pocket + metal mesh to block signals when not in use
Second hand smartphone only on secured wifi networks
TOR
Some free VOIP software or XMPP client.

Sorry, best I can come up with

To go full anonymous one must commit sudoku.
There's no other way.

Surface pro 3 with your favorite flavour of linux + any 3g phone. 4g if you're thinking long term.