Is moving a PC tower regularly harmful?

Hi,

First off, I live with my parents. They live in a very expensive city and even though I'm working while I'm studying, I don't have enough money to get my place (it's a part time job).

So I have some time to play some vidya with my friends the weekend, but my parents have their bedroom next to mine so it's difficult to talk etc..

I've been thinking about moving my pc in another room the night so I won't bother my family and bringing it back into my room when I'm finished, but it's a pc tower so I'm afraid it's gonna be harmful to it on the long run even if I'm careful.
Is it safe to do that?

Attached: 1490054375210.jpg (264x292, 28K)

bumping for interest

how about you don't talk

No

So it's safe?

Bump

Op you are retarded. Please sit back and think why that would be harmful?
Are you yanking out the power cord while your pc is rendering a video?
Are you leaving it in the fridge? Or in your back yard? In the shower?
Do you or someone else have small children?
If none of these apply to you then why the fuck would it.
now delete this retarded ass thread you fucking redditor because clearly you can't think for your self

I was just wondering if moving the pc tower could break something, it's not designed to be moved after all. I don't know

what do you mean it isn't designed to be moved? its in a fucking case is it not?

Well, in my logic a pc tower is designed to stay at the same place and a desktop is made to be moved regularly.
But if you tell me there's no danger I guess it's okay...

I meant laptop*

Unless your PC's case is flimsy as shit, then moving your PC from one room to another probably isn't an issue

The PC is gonna be fine. You on the other hand will hurt your back. Also how big is your house? I doubt going to another room will be enough to not bother them.

You designed it, did YOU design it to be moved?

The pc case protects its internals from static and other potentially harmful things a motherboard can come in contact with. Just because it doesn't look like a laptop doesn't mean they aren't the same damn thing. Just don't go throwing it around

there is no way possible this moron built his own

Aren't store made towers flimsy as hell? He probably will break it.

>this thread

Attached: 7BwL6Fa.jpg (672x957, 319K)

I thinki it's okay then! Thanks!

Don't worry I'm very careful with my back, I move around heavy things quite often and I always make sure I lift with my back straight (I also learned deadlifting properly at the gym so it helps)
It's not very big, but right now the wall separating my room from my parents's is very thin and hollow so they hear everything.
If i move my pc I can at least talk normally in the micro without them hearing me

You might drop it one day damaging the hard drive, this usually happens if the hard drive is mechanical and you have the grip of a lazy faggot .

Holy shit this thread has to be b8 I'm out of here

I don't understand everything but if you say it's oklay I trust you
And I built it, it's not the best pc but it's mine and I worked hard to build it

Maybe...I should get some popcorn just in-case.

Why do people think I'm dumb? Well anyway thanks guys even if you think I'm slow you helped me