People will never understand this album :(

People will never understand this album :(

I do because I'm a depressed, often confused young person in a post modern world

This album truly speaks to me

Understand it in what way? I'm pretty sure it can be understood differently by anybody. I didn't know it had a definitive way to understand it. Jeez, I guess I'm incredibly ignorant with the way in which I've enjoyed other music - blind to the way they're supposed to be understood. No, wait a moment; fuck you OP.

Here's a basic overeview for you.

It's shit.

this

This

These

Is twenty one pilots a meme? Do people on this board unironically enjoy this music?

No they make deep and personal songs under the guise of pop

Listen to Stressed Out, you'll get it.

Thats because its shit music, they fucking suck

its a meme they're fucking dogshit

They're better than your favorite band

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

youre living on it

Holy fuck user I'm crying from laughter

9/10

my names blurryface and I care what you think

I agree whole-heartedly.

They are unironically the best pop band of 2016

It begins.

that doesnt say a whole lot

What do you mean by that?

It does to me

why?

embarrassing

This

Because they're good

I disagree

I advise you just leave Sup Forums. I don't even know why I'm still here myself. I guess it's good for a laugh. But there hasn't been any real discussion here in years. This board is the BIGGEST fucking circle jerk I have ever seen.

Every thread has been made before, and every post is just one of the same 75 albums in the mucore circulation. It's fucking retarded. Most people here will be doomed to memepost and listen to the same mucore album over and over again for the rest of their days

I mean we're better than Sup Forums

They ARE my favorite band.

The thing is, there´s not much to ¨get¨ Albeit catchy, the record is quite bland. The same drumset over and over again doesn´t help and the shitty live performances neither.

You´ll get over it in no time.