/pmp/ Portable Music Player / Digital Audio Player General

Audio family.

Hiby R3 kickstarter launched.
kickstarter.com/projects/844915658/hiby-r3-ultraportable-touchscreen-hi-fi-network-mu

Attached: 46863fe7b405677729df791fef7a02d4_original.jpg (680x1403, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mSzPmOHuDs&t=4m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

>inb4 "buh i hav magik eers"
No you don't gramps, in fact all you have is a loss of hearing and why the mosquito ringtone for teens has been so successful.

Attached: 1521847684472.jpg (800x506, 76K)

I don't use one for audio quality, my whole device is MP3s. I use it because my phone doesn't have expandable storage / a giant battery / I don't always have a connection for streaming.

What's a good dap under 100?

How much under 100? If barely then one of the 90ish dollar chinese players. If like $20 then some agptek player.

are any rockboxable players still available on the market?

Modern players already do everything rockbox does except meme things like themeing and playing doom

But I like the memes.

ipod then

I don't have a DAP for muh audio quality

I have been using my cowon J3 for more than 6 years and it's a fantastic player that is still working to this day. Only issue I have is that the battery life is shit now and it only supports bluetooth 2.0. Any idea where to find a replacement battery or recommend me an affordable upgrade?

Attached: 1521878109560.jpg (1929x1600, 1.26M)

What's the budget? For that size there are a lot of players.

New OS for the M0

Attached: ui.gif (1500x842, 1.7M)

100-200 dollars. How does the kickstarter on OP look? Or should I get the shanling m0? I like the smaller size on the m0 but the HibyR3 has some really cool features although it's double the price and much bigger

The M0 looks good. I own the Shanling M1 which is great but a bit pricier. Maybe the price will drop when the m0 is out. I don't know if they will even keep both products, seems pointless.

I'd wait for a real video though to see how smooth the UI is. Some of the touch UIs of these players are garbage / really slow, though those are usually android ones and neither the R3 or M0 are android.

None of them have a parametric eq.
Format support is anywhere from shit to acceptable.

R3 is better obviously but is definitely more pricey.

If it's not Android there will be an even greater chance of it being shit.

>If it's not Android there will be an even greater chance of it being shit.
Don't think so
youtube.com/watch?v=8mSzPmOHuDs&t=4m20s

This isn't particularly smooth but it's smoother than a lot of the low ram higher end players running android.

xduoo x3
benjie t6

Bitch please, even "modern" shit like Fiio M5 and Xduoo x2 only comes with horrible UI and UX.

fiio x5 is just android