youtube.com/watch?v=nCtjAmtIGf0
youtube.com/watch?v=hr-Ke95p6M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think we should go back to spelling metal wrong in the subject

>yo cracku, gettu in the vannu

youtube.com/watch?v=R9JXprxypsE

Vektor - Terminal Redux

deafheaven tier awful

I wonder how many other bands have used this artwork.

how come you keep posting the outer isolation cover but saying terminal redux?

le ironic shitposting

>goes from black metal aphex twin to blackened generic anime soundtrack aphex twin
Meme.

He should post Voivöd album covers then.

>rakbladsvalsen
>most of the album is in 4/4

>that transition

Shameu on your houseu

I realized I've never listen to any metal band with female vocals. can you recommend some or are they all trash? I prefer clean vocals.

They're all trash.

windhand isnt completly awful

If you mean black metal bands I agree

Literally Epica.

>crowbar
kek

You forgot to add post 2005 Testament

youtube.com/watch?v=iLdpSJ0QggM

Make sure to put the next Machine Head album on this.

>good

>Chastain

I'm intrigued

youtube.com/watch?v=nZgOTVEdy5I

Clean female vocals in metal tend to be shit. This is good though
youtube.com/watch?v=b-KsPgVjBqA

These aren't clean but they're great
youtube.com/watch?v=5r1GROY2zjs

Well they were good before that, but Chuck didn't have tits then, so it's more of a Catch 22

kek

Depends on what you're into.

Doom bands like Witch Mountain, Jex Thoth, etc are probably the most obvious and accessible. I'd recommend Royal Thunder and Blood Ceremony too.

For black metal there's a lot of female fronted acts but they're all hit or miss. Avoid Astarte, they're terrible.

Consider the following.

Darkestrah
youtube.com/watch?v=evoG7eKH4j4

Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult
youtube.com/watch?v=jsr0pwihGto

Ludicra
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZcyfgz_Lk

If you're comfortable with your homosexuality, Arkona's good for a lark also.

[spoiler]youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6_65LDZ60[/spoiler]

Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult is one of the most generically boring bands though, they aren't good, and until a week ago I didn't know their vocalist was female

That chick from Sortilegia is pretty qt

youtube.com/watch?v=X95fJ7pDs2Q

Wow, it's like you took the joke I already made and did it again, but less funny.

DUDE ALTARS LMAO
if i see one more altar at the next live show i go to ill storm the stage and kick it off

I like it. seems like a less feminine version of Rhapsody

quit being a sourpuss sourcolypuss

Sue me faggot

you have got to be kidding me

>genetic blonde playing DUDE RITUAL bm

At least it's not Myrkur i guess

brief reminder that gallhammer is fucking garbage and yellow machinegun is the superior gook all tits metal/punk group
youtube.com/watch?v=mQUtA5_IldM

Imma hold you to that. Post it when it happens, and make it soon, or forever be false.

HNNNG

I wish all Periphery albums had instrumental versions. The vocals are awful.

>sourcolypuss
That was good. I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

>all tits
>flatter that the australian outback

I'm going to a concert with four bands on the 10th, two of them play black metal, I'll make sure to remind everyone.

>tfw no russian bm gf

Might have to fap while listening to this.

Nice quints.

I'm honestly fucking sick of all this RITUAL bullshit, it was a little fun at first, but now it's actually disgustingly stupid

Necrovision is actually pretty decent but as a whole I agree.

Oh yeah, Sylvaine is mildly interesting too. Her 2016 release 'Wistful' is the one worth checking out, it sounds a ton like Alcest. Not really my thing, but I'm sure a lot of you will like it.

sylvainemusic.bandcamp.com/album/wistful

I can upload if there's enough interest, I suppose.

Legit good album.

kek the vocals sound like david disanto

the way of all memes

Shes already taken senpai :c

>black metal artist
>has significant other
dropped

he's pretty cute tho. Would go for a threesome

>Hey user, you want to participate in my ritual?

he looks more armenian than russian though

he's Canadian

Never trust goth bitches who are talking about rituals. When they say participate, it means you are the sacrifice and this is some weird mother goddess wiccan shit

I had a wiccan goth wampyre LARPer gf when I was a teenager and she lit candles then chewed a hole in my shoulder

No Arch Enemy

This is shit

true, arch enemy is shit

should bit her back, establish pack dominance

Chart is shit because it has no Arch Enemy. Amott can run circles on whatever shitty band you like shithead.

No, Arch enemy is really very generic and middle of the road melodeath. If they didn't have a female vocalist they'd have been forgotten before they ever started.

Are you that same user who was going on about Arch enemy a couple weeks ago, something about how they had so many 8s in their discog or something? Because before now that was the only time our of high school someone had ever said they liked arch enemy in my entire life.

What age did you guys get into metal? Late bloomer here, I was already 16, and whenever I hear peoples stories of their first record I get kind of envious, my first record was by the Donots

Not that user.

And how are they middle of the road melodeath. Something isnt middle of the road just because you stated it. Prove it.

And Michael Amott literally created melodeath.
Was in Carcass, created two albums. Also made Carnage. How is he not worshipped.

>Crowbar

I get that joke

>How is he not worshipped.
because
>created melodeath

around 12, bit earlier if you count hair metal and stuff like Korn

Started when I was around 11 or 12. First heard Dragula and fell in love with all the dark stuff that it had(was used to hip hop.) Then got into megadeth, maiden and metallica. First record was that greatest hits of Megadeth with the nuke explosion.

So glad I dropped hip hop.

Don't worry, my first record was Basshunter
tbf I was 10 and played a ton of dota with my mates

Michael Amott is definitely very talented, or was at one point, because Archenemy is just bland. Nothing special, the riffs aren't complex or intricate or creative at all. It sounds like any other cookie cutter melodeath that might have reached a tiny bit of popularity.

As for "Something isnt middle of the road just because you stated it. Prove it.", well, that applies to you to. Prove Arch enemy deserves critical acclaim and this general's respect.

19 I think, never had a embarrassing nu-metal/dad metal/metalcore phase, but instead transitioned into black metal, death metal and sludge metal (grindcore too, if that counts) from the more extreme kinds of punk.

>Created melodeath
>created Necroticism and Heartwork, some of the most celebrated albums in metal

Your retort is shit, you explain nothing.

That's so early

I've been listening to pop punk and glam rock until I was about nine years old, at that point I listened to radio pop for a small time and dropped it immediately for buttmetal and hip hop.
I listened to hip hop and entry-level metal for until I was 16, but I really can not stand hip hop anymore, metal just stuck with me

Around 13

I was listening to shit like Green Day, Eminem, The Who, and AC/DC already. I remember in Grade 8 (on our recess) my friend showed me fucking Bonded By Blood and I was captivated. He showed me a bunch of thrash bands (which I still don't know how he found) and I went from there.

So I started off as a "thrash till death" and "all other metal is bad" faggot.

At around 16 with Iron Maiden. I didn't really listen to anything other than generic pop before that.

What band should we turn into a meme next?

I can write you a paragraph and you will never change your mind.

How about this, post god tier melodeath that you think is better than AE.

Arch Enemy

At the gates

>grindcore
embarrassing.

I love the shit out of At The Gates.

Can we at least agree that the first 3 AE records and possibly Wages of Sin are great?

well, I wasn't into metal at 10 (unless you count Linkin Park).
Metallica was the first proper metal band I got into. I guess I started listening to that at 11 or 12

what would be an "embarassing dad metal" phase? i hope you mean motley crue and AC/DC instead of black sabbath and metallica.
>sludge metal
now that's embarassing.

14 or 15, I can't remember exactly. I was into stuff like HIM and Cradle of Filth. I moved to a new school and met some goth chick who was two years ahead of me and she turned me onto a ton of stuff. Tragically I moved away a couple days after I started talking to her. I've never been able to track her down since then and it's been almost ten years.

;_;

No, we can't agree on that. Where's that paragraph?

You break my heart senpai

Can we agree that Carcass is the shit

this is honestly the best melodeath song out there
that riff is so catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=nCtjAmtIGf0

Who /woods/ here

>ever being embarrassed about the type of music you liked at one point

how_to_spot_a_pleb.jpg

grind carcass yees

Slaughter of the soul is such a groovy track too

I have Torn Beyond Reason sitting in my cd player right now

Yeah sure. Swansong not so much but heartwork was genuinely good I think.

i'm embarassed about listening to any music at all. it's the most plebeian form of art

You fucking disgust me

Who doesnt like Heartwork and hell even Surgical Steel.

No more (you's) for you, go listen to 15 second songs were 5 seconds of that song is a sample of some movie,nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr-Ke95p6M0

grind carcass is the only carcass