>inb4 this gets 300 replies

They're the most important band of the millennium

Fuck off

They aren't

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He's right

lmao

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They're just noise with retarded hobos trying to rap.

no he's not

Name a more influential band of the 2010's

You can't.

they try too hard to be rage against the machine meets brokencyde that the whole thing just comes off like an industry plant

>FREELANCE MOTHERFUCKER!!

yeah right is that why you're pretty much the new odd future with all them kids at your concerts & selling tshirts with memes on them

You're right

Because there truly does not exist a band a culturally or socially relevant in this decade

This

Shit i bet the new blink 182 album will be better than anything they put out.

Name one artist Death Grips have influenced.

Kanye, Bowie, the list could go on :^)

Kanye West and David Bowie

they only thing they influenced is a bunch of bad white kids to disobey their mothers and to not clean their damn rooms when asked

>1 second apart
H I V E M I N D

Are you a fucking dickhead. Kanye and Bowie are their own artists. If anything they influenced yue deathgrips

That doesn't mean DG didn't influence their later work you bumbling mongloid

But they're just Limp Bizkit v2.1
What's so important about it? Everything they did has been done before

B T F O

Show me a LB song that sounds like Death Grips

>Are you a fucking dickhead.
>yue deathgrips

youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

can you actually identify this influence? people act like Yeezus took after Death Grips, but the similarities are so broad as to be academically useless. Arca was brought on to help with that production and was making similarly dark and introverted music in 2009 and 2010 before DG released ExMil. the approach of using noisy presets for hip hop beats didn't originate with DG either, and Kanye's rapping style didn't borrow from Ride at all. there is also no live drumming. all that is similar is a general air of aggression, which doesn't constitute influence by any stretch

>"I was so inspired by how much music and literature David's checked out; he is constantly looking for new things, to listen to and to read," McCaslin said.

>"For instance, when describing on eof the first songs we recorded, 'Somewhere', David referenced the Boards Of Canada song 'Alpha And Omega' [which McCaslin recorded] as an approach. We'd talk about Death Grips, this band in California [too]".

gg

Jesus FUCKING Christ you are a PLEB

(not true, by the way)
having off hand discussions of emerging music that was interesting to a deathbed pop star does not substantiate serious cultural impact

Nah

i kind of got tired of them. its sad

>Implying anybody outside the US knows them