What's so hard about making a 16:9 2k tablet...

What's so hard about making a 16:9 2k tablet? I just want to read manga and watch Chinese cartoons from the confines of bed. What's the point of this retarded 4:3 and 16:10. Tablets have zero purpose outside media consumption. Surely even normal fags can see this.

Attached: LIKKKE.png (765x550, 362K)

Nobody needs tablets.

>16:9 2k tablet
You mean a phone?

>What's the point of this retarded 4:3 and 16:10
Reading manga?
What's the ratio of standard book paper you brainlet? 16:9?
You don't need 2k for anime, literally no anime is released at resolution higher than 1080p. You will end up upscaling everything on a shitty portable device.

yep like I said purely for confy 2d consumption. zero use outside that.

>what's the point of 16:10
So you can watch 16:9 crap in full screen and have your shitty softbuttons on without of them taking away pixels from the material you watch.

>tablet

just hold your phone closer idiot.

no physical button us stupid

Just use a god damn phone

>I have zero purpose outside media consumption
fixed

Most phones comes in 5.5" to 6", and most tablets comes in 10" to 12" making it difficult to use and at that size you're better off getting a laptop.
The days of comfy 7"-8" tablet are gone.

>So you can watch 16:9 crap in full screen and have your shitty softbuttons on without of them taking away pixels from the material you watch.
How do I do this?

>Tablets have zero purpose outside media consumption.
Yes.
And a lot of that media will be:
Websites
Books
Magazines
Cartoons
PDFs
etc,
all of which benefits from a sane aspect ratio.
Apart from a cinema, there is absolutely NO situation where 16:9 is a good idea. Now if hardware manufacturers would only understand that…

>tfw no large tablet not expensive for manga reading

There is shitton of very decent, dirt cheap chink tablets that work really well for manga. 3:2 and 16:10 ones with high resolutions starting from around $100.

The only good chink tablet are huawei.

Wrong.

Indeed. Apples tablets are also pretty gud.

Yeah, if only you could buy apple tablets for $100 they would make for a good alternative to chinkshit.

4:3 and 3:2 >>> 16:10
the ideal ratio is 1.4:1 (7:5 for brainlets)

LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus

They literally are chinkshit. Just because knuckle draggers are willing to shell out handsomely for them changes nothing. "Designed in California" means about as much as "the check is in the mail".

4:3 and 3:2 is awkward and retarded looking

literally nothing wrong with 3:2 even if you're a fagtastic consumerist whore - aesthetic ratio and flexible enough to handle widescreen shittery without excessive letterboxing

By large I meant 13-15 inches with good pixel density.

fuck it im gonna buy the 8" galaxy s2