ITT:Post your favorite albums and have others guess things about you

ITT:Post your favorite albums and have others guess things about you

you think your first world problems and "tfw no gf" are real things

You like eating cold mcdonalds under a bridge in the rain at 2am.

Will, you're an ambitious, if obnoxious person who sees himself as the "2010's ______"

Sad, ethereal.

Pretty new
brooding

You're quite familiar with being melancholy. You like to be indoors a lot, not that that's a bad thing at all.

you should listen to more music

>why hasn't my shitty bandcamp core lofi garage rock indeeee been discovered yet? Please pitchfork I want an 8.5!

tips fedora, et al

You spend a lot of time wandering at night, often thinking about what people you knew when you were growing up are doing now.
You embrace the melancholy in everything despite not personally being sad yourself. Despite your own claims to the contrary, you have a deep spiritual side that you express through unconventional means.

t. embryo

You are will

Everyone everywhere should listen to more music. Your "point" isn't too valid here.
nice trips, but you're just feeding the trolls.

Read me like a book Sup Forums

whats your favorite album senpai?

You spend a good deal of time reflecting on the past, especially cringing at a (possibly still ongoing) awkward phase in your life. Hidden among the first-world problems, you have some real demons, but piecing them together is best left to a professional.

i love you

You have materialistic views and prefer that everything come in clean, neat packages. While a good person in your own right, the standards you hold for your peers are too high and leave you let down often. You appreciate simple beauties in the world, and may have been an artist at some point if you aren't one still.

I love you too bb.

You're an American aquarium drinker.

Most of the time you appear very happy and cheerful to others, and when you play music at parties or in the car those around you tend to like it even if they aren't too sure where it comes from. However, there burns within you a deep rage, a deep anger at what you perceive as injustice whether right or wrong. Those who have seen this side of you have never looked the same at you again.

you are from LONDON

wow exactly

You spend time walking through the forest late at night appreciating the somber loneliness as well as the understated beauty

I would if I could, but unfortunately the forest is a long ways away from here. In terms of more abstract themes, you got me to a T.
Good thread OP, overdone idea imo but this time it feels like a good run.

A little scatterbrained, and sometimes a bit freaky with your eccentricities, but overall a fun guy that if people got to know would be the life of the party. Either that, or a general scatterbrain or klutz who is exceptionally skilled in one niche topic but fails menial tasks often. Or both.

Actually not totally inaccurate!

Thank you! What's your favorite YHF track?