Laptop up to 600$

Hello , Sup Forums !
Im a relatively poorfag and my parents decided to have mercy on my soul and buy me a laptop for up to 600$.
Im looking for the most productive , cheapest and newest shit there is.
Hard mode - im a third worlder nigger so i no amazon links (cant ship back in case of maintenance etc etc - problems.)
Something that can maintain dota 2, world of warcraft (upcoming xpac) on a playable level - medium graphics.
So far i've figured that i need
>8gb ram
>2gb video
>decent processor
Every bit of advice and help in scouring the net is welcome.
Thank you in advance. Counting on you !

Attached: ww.png (205x246, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Laptops/X550VX/
asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-15-X542UR/
ark.intel.com/products/91157/Intel-Core-i3-6006U-Processor-3M-Cache-2_00-GHz
notebookcheck.net/
notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i3-6006U-Notebook-Processor.183138.0.html
notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-940MX.156033.0.html
walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T420-i7-2-8GHz-8GB-500GB-DVD-Windows-10-Pro-64-Laptop-CAM/110503660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You dont need 2gb video that doesn't even mean anything

Buy a nice used thinkpad or something

Look for an ASUS with a dedicated GPU. Go for a model with a quad core Intel (i5, i7) + Nvidia GPU. Don't bother with anything AMD. There are many models out there, which fit your budget. Giving you an exact model would not solve anything as you probably won't find on your market what I have here.

Here are a couple of examples:
asus.com/Laptops/X550VX/
asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-VivoBook-15-X542UR/

Buy a used T420
Install loonix
Let you god damn parents keep the rest of their money, be thankful and get a job

Okay i looked them up . They look pretty grim and bummed up.
I currently run a 5y old acer e1-531g with 8gb ram ,NVIDIA GeForce GT 710M, pentium 2020 that is about to die any moment.
Im looking for something similar that can last relatively as long.
Anything with i5,i7 is well over my budget in my aforementioned 3rd world shithole

Attached: e1.png (470x351, 75K)

>muh 3rd world parents are gonna buy muh 3rd world ass a laptop
>it needs to be able to gaymen
fucking kys

Im on the hunt like real hard but since i haven't started anywhere yet i can't really afford anything half decent.

Attached: 155.jpg (576x960, 30K)

Then settle with a dual core i3 in hyoerthreading (do newer mobile i3's still have hyperthreading?) and an nVidia GPU.

Don't bother with Lenovo. Build quality is shite and most thinkpads use integrated GPU which is crap and barely can play a 720p video. They're not made for what you want.

Okay so scratch that idepad 320.
Next up for consideration is acer f5 with i3 6th gen and GeForce 940MX.
I think that i3 is pretty weak though. Its only 2 gz

Should run your games fine. Which i3 more precisely?

>Core i3-6006U
2ghz no turbo
>ark.intel.com/products/91157/Intel-Core-i3-6006U-Processor-3M-Cache-2_00-GHz
Think its better than a quad core n4200 pentium at least thats what gpu sites show idk.
Think it might fry my hands.

Btw, you can try and find the laptop on
notebookcheck.net/
They usually present you some benchmarks too. They do it also percomponent. Say your i3, how it perfomrs on other laptops which use it, etc.. Or the GPU.

notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i3-6006U-Notebook-Processor.183138.0.html
notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-940MX.156033.0.html

They're not performing that bad, but World of Warcraft is a piece of ancient junk, poorly optimised, so idk how is that going to work.

>quad core n4200 pentium
Yeah, avoid them.

NEVER buy Lenovo, HP and Acer laptops.

I have been doing so for the past month but there's so much disinformation out there its hard to choose.
Right now im scouring the eastern sales to check out anything half decent.
Thanks for the input though im not very pretentios when it comes to graphics i just want the performance to be somewhat decent.
I stated above that i have a 5y old acer that never gave me any problems despite being kicked around every week of those 5 years . It just suddenly gave up the spirit and thats understandable. I have well over 5k hour in dota2 on it and around 2k hours in wow probably.

I've bought a new laptop this month in kinda 3rd world country as well. Spent $800 on laptop with gtx1050 with i5-7300HQ, 8gb ram and I consider it a very good deal. I have another one with i5-6200u and gt940mx. It cost like $500 almost year ago, and is more than enough to run dota 2 on 1080p/60fps. You really need to wait for a ocasion. If I've waited like few days longer I would get gtx 980 i7-4710MQ, 16gb ram and 1TB + 256SSD for like $900.

Indeed sounds like you got a machine you wont be looking to replace in the upcoming 2-3 years.
Im in a spot that if i don't buy one right now considering the easter deals i'll probably wait for august-black friday cuz by then new laptop models,gpus,processors will be released , verily.
I just don't know if im strong enough to wait until then because if i don't i'll surely be regreting it.

doesn't Dell have a moderately priced gaming laptop with decent specs?

imagine mooching $600 off your 3rd world parents so you can play world of warcraft

Yes , but not where im from.

Imagine making millions of people third worlders so you can drive a mercedes and drink ur semen with ceylon cinnamon....and play world of warcraft.

>Imagine making millions of people third worlders
muh evil consumer capitalism
tell me again how it's made technology, the internet and other utilities out of your reach
spend the $600 on education and pull yourself up faggot

Attached: $1.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

nice deflection bro

>NICE THINGS ARE BAD BECAUSE MUH POOR PEOPLE
stfu commie

Fuck off kikes . Its not like i wish for any of your dirty money made entirely by crashing foreign economies through small,medium size bussiness assassinations.
Fuck your EU and United states of Israel , you can keep the shekels for urself.
Enjoy the benefits , deny the responsibility.
Thanks for reminding me i really don't need to become a consumerist faggot.
I hope you all get run over/raped by ahmeds and jamals. Moreover i hope ur entire families get blown to pieces or mangled by savage niggers.
Thx again.

Attached: n.gif (212x225, 90K)

Holy shit I've never seen someone rage this hard on Sup Forums before
>Enjoy the benefits , deny the responsibility
>Thanks for reminding me i really don't need to become a consumerist faggot.
So you're letting your parents keep their hard earned money then?

Attached: OY VEY.jpg (297x364, 102K)

nice samefag bro

Attached: 1507078056361.png (657x539, 110K)

>not denying samefag
so i was correct

I didn't ask for the money. They urged me to buy me a new one since this one's too old.
I guess the concept of sharing is foreign to you.

Attached: 111.png (339x91, 4K)

>too old
for gaymen
again
>imagine mooching $600 off your 3rd world parents so you can play world of warcraft

>hurr

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-28 at 10.04.41 AM.png (558x364, 45K)

Attached: 1521669547439.png (818x611, 216K)

"pull yourself up by your bootstraps" is the common phrase, and it's usually used to highlight how difficult it is for someone to "pull themselves up" without outside help, which is ultimately impossible - good fortune of some kind is always required, though of course that doesn't exclude dedication and discipline

Just remember in your search that the current gen of gpus is the same as the desktop whereas if you get a 900 series it is at least a step down. Take a look at benchmarks and see it is a pretty huge leap in performance for dollar if you don't count the bullshit gamer pricetags. I'd say scour the deals until you find something with a 1050 and that should be solid for years to come

Either get a Clevo or try a used Thinkpad off ebay.

walmart.com/ip/Refurbished-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T420-i7-2-8GHz-8GB-500GB-DVD-Windows-10-Pro-64-Laptop-CAM/110503660

first of all what third world shithole are you from?

why not buy a desktop? you could surely buy a desktop for that price with a budget 8th gen i3 + 1050 and an ssd, it'll run what you said easily and much more, and you'll be able to upgrade it down the line. i never really understand why people buy gaymin laptops unless they gaym at work or travel for work alot which sounds like you dont

fucking flip fag, go ask your normiebook friends.

I'm pretty sure you can find something with a 960m for 600.

If you can find 8gb, ssd, not i-3, and dedicated nvidia, you're solid.
Watch out for cheap acers tho

i want a cumputer wit window xp and so many klik