Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5
economist.com/news/united-states/21693230-enigma-presidential-candidates-business-affairs-tower-white
imdb.com/name/nm0874339/#actor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can so much talent be in ONE PICTURE.
Holy shit, makes me wet

same tbqh

>tfw Trump now has the formula to make America great again

make the formula great again

>both look the same
>both wear cool hats
>Love made the Beach Boys great again
>Trump will make America great again

damn...

how is trumpette talented

>based Love on the Trump train
Fuck lads, we're really gonna do it. We're really gonna make America great again.

Are you ready for a love vacation, Sup Forums?

Mike Luv did nothing wrong

people just use him as something to blaming smile from coming out because they don't want to admit it was too much of a project for Brian

He's probably the greatest alpha male business dude in the planet.

Read the Art of the Deal.

Man is an absolute genius.

Are you ready for a summer of Love?

I will forgive all of Mike Love's shittery for his vocal perfomance on All I Wanna Do

holy fuck that song is a beautiful haze that holds you in a hammock on a hill for a few minutes

ok this whole 80's revival is getting out of hand

>an absolute genius.

He believes you can avoid defaulting by printing more money. Even Kanye West isn't that stupid.

[citation needed]

Why are you making me like Mike Love?

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5

>"First of all, you never have to default because you print the money," the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said on CNN."

not that guy, but is that a good read? whats it all about?

And I have noticed trump, or his campaign dudes, are geniuses

Remember the chicago thing? I feel like he didnt even plan to show up to the rally in the first place, he just wanted to start a shit storm in a city that hated his guts to portray him and his fans as victims

>killed usfl
>genius
Trump-babbies are so adorably inept

Trump has an IQ of 150. He's a genius. I wish he was my dad

could you call that genius though? not saying its that simple or anything, but making people mad isnt really that hard to do

>Trump shuttle
>Trump steaks
>Trump university
>Trump mortgage
>4 bankruptcies
>worth significantly less than he claims
>won't release his tax returns
>college under investigation for fraud
>suspected connections to organized crime

Yeah stellar businessman.

It's primarily a book about his commentary on business and getting the edge in negotiating, but it ends up being his advice in regards to every facet of how to be a public figure and how to manipulate the any/all attention to your favor.

>mfw my 2 nemesises are teaming up to make greater fools of themselves than they were on their own

He is building an hotel one block near the withe house. That's all the advertisement you need.

Will vote for him.

>Win GOP
>Beat Shillary on polls

Can't stump the Trump familio.

>muh sportsball
Cry harder.

What is some good music for falling asleep to?

All the biggest Beach boys hits are from before they fucked with the formula

Mike > Brian

>it doesn't count
kek

Bernie and trump are two sides of the same coin, horseshoe theory u'know. Their supporters are indistinguishable hordes of angry white dudes. Hillary is the most sensible choice imo

>500 businesses worldwide
>17 golf courses
>countless trademark and licensing deals
>$5 billion in the bank
>$10 billion evaluated liquidity
>B-BUT HE HAD A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE THAT FAILED ONE TIME
When business is your fulltime job, you're gonna have some hits and some misses.

lol didn't realize Sup Forums was frequented by master trillionaire business moguls.

>he wants the meme to be real so much he's become this delusional
lel

>Of his wealth, only an estimated 7% is outside America and 66% is made in New York. Only about 22% of his worth is derived from assets that he actively created after 2004, when he became a reality TV star.
>Judged from the low point in 1996, he has outperformed the S&P 500 index of big firms and the New York property market. Judged by his long-term record, he has done poorly. And over the past decade Mr Trump has lagged both benchmarks. His ranking among American billionaires has fallen from a peak of 26 to 121—by the standards of the country’s oligarchy, he is small beer. His property empire is a seventh the size of America’s biggest real-estate firm.

what has Mike Love actually done other than the formula thing

>Trump is successful
>he's not
>bitter because of this
>so bitter he can't form a counterpoint
>HAHA LOL YOU'RE JUST DELUSIONAL
Ironically, you're delusional if you're still shrugging off the possibility of a Trump presidency as a meme.

You realize that he beat seventeen candidates for the GOP nomination? Clinton is being indicted on federal charges and it's questionable whether Bernie "Free Shit For Everyone" Sanders will even be alive cone November.

Keep grasping.
[citation needed]

economist.com/news/united-states/21693230-enigma-presidential-candidates-business-affairs-tower-white

I'd rather talk about the one guy who looks like a goblin

Nakedmiraclegayagin

But their biggest hit of all time (kokomo doesnt count fuck off) was a song with 3 digressions, had vairspeed tape manipulations, an entire orchestra plus some ethnic folk instruments, had a chorus with cellos playing tripplets, a fucking theremin. Good Vibrations even put them ahead of the beatles, the fucking beatles, in terms of popularity in 66

It wasn't Mike's exclusive fault (part of it was on Brian too), but its an absolute tragedy that Brian wasn't supported at all in his musical ambitions in the 1960s, besides by a select few in the art scene

Are you even trying?

>43 posts, 19 posters

oh god what have i done?

umad?

No

You're on the clock and you have a job to do. :^)

Nothing to begrudge you over.

>this thread

he mad

>vairspeed tape manipulations

whats that? where can I hear it in the song

Hey man, as long as you're making those shill bucks. I would do it too.

i think hes talking about the tape flanging in the first verse... varispeed manipulation was more the beatles thing. like how they got vocals to sound otherworldly by recroding singing slowed down or sped up and when played back at normal speed the singing sounds completely different

calm down lol

I like how the Sup Forums mentality is
>Liberals always pretend that anything that counters their beliefs is racist or sexist, purely irrational reasoning
and also
>WHAT YOU CRITICIZE TRUMP YOU FUCKING SHILL
>WHAT YOU THINK MILO IS A DUMB CUNT YOU FUCKING SHILL
et cetera

no bro!! strawman alaet!!

whats wrong is it too "problematic" for you?

>anemic nu male faggots groveling in shit
lol get used to it. You got four years left of it.

Well there are a lot of people in that picture, so the total talent is quite high. Unfortunetely, Trump being in it lowers the averaged talent down by quite a lot.

>nu-male

hes going to be the next president lad. except it

>nu male confirmed
Better get off that computer, I think your wife's son is crying.

>being this angry
Best that you accept your new president now. It's gonna hurt a lot more come November.

good meme

so b a s e d

fuck these libcucks
mike is the best

>65 posts
>24 posters

you guys are faggots

nice meme friendo
maga

this. leftists like to pretend drugs are not harmful and did more damage to Brian than Mike ever could

>replying to posts is bad
Never understood this meme.

Al is a fucking great guy. Still has a solid voice

>calling something a meme discredits it
>I never understood this meme

>two replica saying exactly the same thing
>not a meme

you're delusional if you think Hillary isn't gonna be president.

you probably think LeBron drives a Kia.

[spoiler]by which I mean, you're right![/spoiler]

From her stand court martial? Not likely lol. gg, shill.

Nice meme Mr. Paranoid Fedora Neckbeard. But if we're going to play that game say hello to President Joe Biden.

Either way we are fucked and likely to get rekt by neo-soviet ICBMs within the next 5 years.

See

I bet that retarded faggot Brain Wilson supports Bernie Sanders

Face it friend, the era of the white male is over. We're winning ese. Stop wearing your ugly red hat and maybe we'll stop spitting in your burritos

Was that this weekend?fuuck I missed it

i bet youre mad lol

This. The only track where mike love shows some soul.

/r/ing that comic that portrays al as the real villain of the beach boys, I saw it a while ago and it was pretty funny

KEK go wash your foreskin, fucking spic. You got a long day of trimming white people's bushes tomorrow.

imdb.com/name/nm0874339/#actor

racist leftist hypocrite

to be fair, its not like you'll ever pay somebody to trim your bushes when you live in a basement

just my two cents tho

>alpha male
>literally has erectile dysfunction

>LE BASEMENT DWELLER MEME
>IS A SPIC
IT'S A PARTY LADS GET ITT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

wew lad b8'd hard m8 b8'd hard

different guy, im white

not any less of a basement dweller though, honestly

also get some better reaction gifs, those are shite

racist = prejudice and power pendejo

whites benefit from systematic racism and oppression of minorities due to the colonial system and suppression of marxism during the cold war instilling this capitalist dogeatdog beat up on the little guy notion in the united states. the end of your era the better white man. we took california the largest and best state and we take the rest of the country in 10 years.

>haha lol I'm-I'm not even actually a spic lol haha
>get new memes
It should be illegal to be this angry.

See

Learn our language first you fucking illegal faggot. You have no right to be here, especially if you can't speak English or won't make the effort to learn it.

Can someone explain to me how Trumptards justify the Sanders ducking when the entire foundation of Trump's candidacy is the honest man's man who says it and does it straight without pussying around or politician bullshit?

Yes

It's as simple as the conditions were never met. I'm voting for him but he's said some insanely brash / stupid shit since he announced his candidacy. This is just not one of those instances.