Literally how, is this a scam anons? Is the gpu market finally crashing?

Literally how, is this a scam anons? Is the gpu market finally crashing?

Attached: but how.png (1920x908, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVKI5UFR-f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literal scam, you'll either get a brick or some old card with its bios flashed to read that it's a newer card.

Nah dude it's definitely legit. Buy it quick!

I could send it back though, that sweet ebay guaranteeā„¢ is on the table

Get it then you have nothing to lose

> 100% positive feedback
Either this somehow isn't a scam or ebay feedback is bullshit

Just ordered it. You slowpokes too afraid of scams never getting any cheapo stuff, retards.

They're sold via hijacked accounts. This thread has been posted again and again here, so either this is the dumbest board on Sup Forums, or the scammers themselves are here fishing for customers.

It's always hacked accounts

Scam. Ebay normally catches on pretty quickly. Even if you paid, they'll reverse the transaction and refund your money to PayPal.

I have answers
youtube.com/watch?v=LVKI5UFR-f8

Attached: whatasteal.png (1115x628, 519K)

Oi ya cheeky cunt! Where's ya YouTube license?

did you get that joke from 9gag

no from ebaumsworld

>is an $80 1080Ti real?
The current state of Sup Forums

if it's ebay and it's too good to be true then it's too good to be true

This seller is definitely not a scammer OP. She just loves selling things cheaply

Attached: IMG_20180328_222837.jpg (1080x1702, 288K)

I bought something along these lines a while back, hoping they would send me a POS card, I would complain, get money back, and have a free potato GPU. Instead they sent me a bullshit tracking number, the ebay account vanished, and when I filed a complaint ebay refunded my money right away.

I love eBay's consumer protection policies, I get free vape coils from eBay because the chinks don't think to check the pictures of the items they list. I order a specific model based on the picture and they send me one that looks different but functions the same and I get my money back every time.
Protip: If any seller says "okay you can keep the item and we will give you back a percentage of the price" always respond with "I want the item I ordered or my money back" and you'll get free shit from chinks every time.

>box only
who buys this?

It's a legit thing. People who have the card but not the box might want the box, since "in box" ups the sell price.

Yeah, but not by more than $50.

Stop being a piece of sub-human garbage and pay for your shit user.

Attached: 1519170754508.jpg (600x800, 65K)

no, ching chong chinamen need to get chinked

Of course he's a piece of subhuman garbage. He wastes his time, money, and good health on sucking robot dick.

Chinks don't have souls

Pay for your shit tyrone

Pay $24 to make $50? Sounds like a deal to me.