Listening to this again, Runaway is sincerely one of the best songs I've ever heard. Jesus fucking Christ...

Listening to this again, Runaway is sincerely one of the best songs I've ever heard. Jesus fucking Christ. What happened to Kanye?

?

Agreed. I feel this album is ridiculously underrated and will go down as one of the greatest albums of the decade in 20 years time. It'll hold.

He continued making music
Tried some different stuff
Lots of Sup Forums nerds use him a punching bag for whatever reason.

>MBDTF
>ridiculously underrated
"no"

I mean, underrated by normal people who hate kanye sure, but it's already been hailed as a modern classic by hip hop fans and critics.

>ridiculously underrated
Have you checked RYM recently? Or Pitchfork? Or just used the Internet in general?

I used to think that this album being "perfect" was just a big meme and laugh at it but then I realized that each song in this album was my favorite at one point or another.

good work tbqh

Everything after this album has been fucking garbage.

t. newfags

The only song that has never been a favourite for me was "Blame Game". Not a bad song at all but the ending sex part drags on and kind of makes me cringe a little. I love the lyrical content of the song though.

he lost his best ghost writers? idk

Yeezus is god tier.

I loved MBDTF but The College Dropout is still my favorite Kanye album

i didn't think TLOP or even yeezus were that awful either

listen to deathgrips

I enjoy both. That's the great thing about expanding your musical taste. Nothing is off limits.
In order of how often I listen to them, not by how much I like each album, it goes:

>MBDTF>CD>Yeezus>TLOP>Graduation>808s

CD=LR>Graduation>>>>>>>>>Yeezus

This might be pretty controversial but Late Registration is probably my least listened to album. It's not for lack of liking it but I always just feel like it goes for way too long. Idk. I do enjoy it when I listen to it though.

THIS SHIT IS MY FAVORITE FUCKING ALBUM I FUCKING LOVE DARK FANTASY

>What happened to Kanye?

Kanye and JayZ are overrated hacks

>Runaway is sincerely one of the best songs I've ever heard

opinion immediately discarded

i'd rather listen to an audio arrangement made from turds dangling out a sewer rat's rectum

Cuckoldry: The album

yikes, it's like everything that sucks about this site in one post.

So you never listen to LR?

Kanye has always been a pretty well rated artist imo. MBDTF is criminally overrated on this board. Good album for sure but not that amazing really. Also runaway is just an above average song, not really that fantastic, pretty basic in every regard. But thats just like, my opinion man.

this. the whole song up until the chris brown (rock?) part was super emotional and i could relate like hell, but that part was just cringe as hell