/facts/

Other urls found in this thread:

thestanconfessions.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is pretty incredibly awful
thestanconfessions.tumblr.com/

>it's a people think top 40 pop stars have any say in what they do or how they dress episode

David Bowie invented meme school.

Meghan Trainor turned marketing into the essence of his art. All great phenomena of popular music, from Elvis Presley to the Beatles, had been, first and foremost, marketing phenomena (just like Coca Cola and Barbie before them); however, Meghan Trainor turned that into an art of its own. With Meghan Trainor the science of marketing becomes art; art and marketing become one. There were intellectuals who had proclaimed this theory in rebellious terms. Meghan Trainor was, in many ways, the heir, no matter how perverted, of Andy Warhol's pop art and of the underground culture of the 1960s. He adopted some of the most blaspheme issues and turned them upside down to make them precisely what they had been designed to fight: a commodity.

alright, what is that even supposed to mean.

this is awesome

Well... I'm not going to argue with that.

I can't tell if this is real or not

was just about to post that golden image

hahaha oh god I wish it is real

this has to be fake

Geez guys grow some ears

It's almost as if the Oscars are a completely different event than the Golden Globes and might have different rules.

This is true tho
College Dropout > 808s > MBDTF > LR > Pablo > Graduation > Yeezus

Can't really argue this one

>in what world do pop and alternative r&b songs sound similar?
kek

With only one co-writer! I can't believe how amazingly talented LDR is.

this one is 100% true

There's a creepypasta that's similar to this.
Something about an old unreleased Nirvana song and Cobains ghost chokes out Grohl.

>just
>just
>just

JUST

what the fuck

Memewie is this gen's Bowie

based

Is these even real?

Even Zayn keks at that quip.

holy fuck, this blog is actually based

i mean personally i prefer CD but LR and MBDTF have to be at least in the conversation, as well as 808s for influence