ITT

Artists whose ambition far exceeds their ability.

OP is a f*ggot

Me, sadly

me
>huh... :(

Death Grips

I'm pretty proud of my abilities, but my ambitions in everywhere in life are impossibly unrealistic. I just like thinking that someday I'll do something awesome.

me desu :(

Me

me :(

Kanye West

There's a reason they gave up and turned to buttrock right after this one.

this guy

Me :(

thats probably how those world-changers felt, desu. you can do it if you don't take set backs as complete failures.

>that cum stain
i don't think he has the mental capacity to really have ambitions. but, he did get somewhere and he's like an idol for outsider music, so there's that.

cum stain?

did you just call that dude a cum stain?

holy shit dude ........ i wonder how ur parents would react to that

lol, i meant the stain on his shirt. looks like some jizz

>there are people who waste their time with his "music"

people waste their time with retards like you and on browsing a retard board like Sup Forums or on playing retarded shit like overwatch so obviously wasting time is none of anyone´s concern. it doesnt matter what the fuck you do

Go to bed, James.

so you're a James Ferraro fan then?

Thanks for getting me practicing lol

Goddamnit, user. My ego...

Kanye West obviously

HHH

Are you retarded OP?Have you ever heard anything from him?He is actually one of the few truly open minded artists who have pretty much infinite potential.

definitely this

Johnston was only somewhat mentally ill early on in his career; he just got worse over time.

He wanted to be John Lennon since he was a teenager, before his schizophrenia manifested.

lmao

didn't know that, thanks! i only recently started listening to his stuff and haven't really dived into his career

nothing funny about it