Technology

Dancers inside a bubble test out the product at Toronto, Canada. Thing is, these bubbles have limited air and there is no way to reel in the dancers if they get too far away. They are usually inside the bubbles for 30 - 45 minutes at a time.

Attached: waterball.png (818x622, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZJyOrSrNKY
youtube.com/watch?v=-uBFwqI4TlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heres a faggot spending the night in one
youtube.com/watch?v=RZJyOrSrNKY

I'm also interested.

What else do you wanna know?

That shit is full nightmare fuel, i mean you're in a sphere that can't open from the inside, with limited breathable air, most likely no one can hear you outside that ball and to make it worst you can't even control it totally so a simple wave can fuck your course.
And to make it worst, while the air must get hot (from your out body heat and co2), the surface your body is on must be cold as it should transfer the water temperature.

>Technology
My ass has been making bubbles in water for almost 30 years.
Fucking Canadians

>most likely no one can hear you outside that ball
You don't understand how sound works, do you ?

>bubble pops
>trapped in plastic
>drown

1.Is Water ball safe?
Yes, our products have been tested and approved as a public entertainment apparatus by the Technological Institute of Aarhus.

2.What are the Water balls made of?
Our product Water ball is made of a very durable material called TPU/PVC.

3.Is it dangerous?
Water ball is by no means dangerous as long as it is used in compliance with safety rules.

4.Is there oxygen in the ball?
Yes, there is oxygen for 30 minutes with activity in the ball.
One ride usually lasts 7-10 min.

5.How to get in / out of the ball?
You crawl through the zipper opening when the ball is deflated. Then the zipper is closed and the ball is inflated.
When you are on the water, there is always a safety line on the ball which is used to pull the ball into shore.
When the trip is over, the zipper is opened and the guest can exit the ball.

6.How strong/ durable is the ball?
The ball is is made of extremely durable 0.8 mm. TPU/PVC plastic.
You can jump, run and play all you want without damaging the ball, as long as the rules in the user manual has been followed. It is important to always ensure that the ball is inflated up.

This might shock you, but the surface of the water in that picture is the same temperature as the air

Greenhouse effect being in a clear ball...and the reflective surface of the water would make for a very moist and hot fucking bubble.

Certainly, I just don't want user thinking that the water is cold

PVC isn't durable

t. HVAC/R guy

I hope one of them floats over to my place.

Does anyone? Fucking crystals man.

Nice shill thread

I've seen these things years ago at theme parks.

Attached: image.jpg (443x332, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-uBFwqI4TlM

>be stuck in one of those things
>running out of air
How would you save yourself? Making a hole would just trap you in a deflating and sinking bubble

He looks way too old to be acting this way.
Why does his parents enable him?

Figure it out yourself. If you can't, you are a certified brainlet.

fake and gay.

Yikes.

P-sure water has higher thermal conductivity than air, which is why when you touch it, you get a sensation that it's cooler than ambient. To top it off there is phase change that occurs at a constant rate which would expedite even more heat loss. It would also likely cause condensate to form as the interior temperature of the ball would be hotter than the exterior. It'd be generally unpleasant overnight.

All correct, but that doesn't mean the water is a different temperature to the air like user suggested

>Technological Institute of Aarhus
Hey! That's where I live!

They seem to have thought of everything. You have a line to pull you in and if you pass out from lack of oxygen (which seems unlikely) they can see you cause the ball is clear. If you're that scared for your safety just take a swiss army knife in there with you.

How do you die in such ball?
Panic choking or rather falling asleep and never waking up?

I've been in a bubble like that
It gets really hot and hard to breathe after about 30 minutes
It was in a pool so no fear of drifting away

I guess yeah, he had it backwards.

>Lack of oxygen
At some point you start breathing in carbon dioxide and breathing out carbon monoxide which is deadly.

You could just attach little fins to the outside and then when you run inside the ball they'd act as paddles in the water and you could actually move around.