Just fuck my festival up senpai

just fuck my festival up senpai

Such a great festival run by such an honest guy.
Sunn O))) caused so much damage they basically bankrupted him, though.

He tried to save himself by getting back the £70,000 debt he was in through a successful year this year,
but so many bands pulled out. It wasn't as good as last year's anyway.

Such a pity, hard to find a decent festival not riddled with a million sponsors nowadays.

>this is a bad line-up in america
>i will never own a mauser c96
>i will never eat at in-n-out
just fuck my life up cunt

Oh is this the "I hate metal but p4k, RYM and TMT likes these bands so it's good for cred" festival? As it sure looks like it.

>NOIDED

i bet stefan will be there

no

this woulda been my first one, so hard to find anything like this round here. i have no idea what to replace it with tbqh

lineup ain't the problem, it's been cancelled

no

go be a faggot somewhere else

The only people I know who were excited for this are metalheads. But they're the more "weird" ones that listen to stuff like melt-banana as well.

>Mayhem
>Urfaust
>Mgla
>Revenge
>Pissgrave
>Agoraphobic Nosebleed
>Bongripper
>AcxDC
>Carcass

looks nice, where is this?

>Sunn O))) caused so much damage they basically bankrupted him, though.
Is that true? I saw someone mention that but thought it was a joke? Did the volume damage the building?

I went to an electronic night before and the ceiling tiles started crumbling apart. Nothing like expensive structural damage though.

So...pseudo hipsters? As I can assure you real "metalheads" don't listen to any of these, or at least openly admit to.

I've never known any hipsters that said they fell in love with bands like ac/dc and van halen when they were 14.

>Sheer Terror

Every goddamn time

Shame it's been cancelled, though.

NO SLAYER??

It's alright famalam, I'm going to download.

>alien ant farm

wait are they seriously on the main stage?

literally what are they known for other than a nu-metal mj cover

Main stage sure but at some shitty time in the day when nobody will be in the arena. I wouldn't worry about the existence of alien ant farm too much.

cringe

glow was a pretty dank song but i doubt that would translate well to a metal fest

Metalhead here. I listen to 5 of the bands on that list. You are embarrassing yourself.

+ Melvins
+ Mayhem
+ Agoraphobic Nosebleed
+ Carcass

- Chaos UK

I'm actually way more into punk than metal, but these are some incredible metal bands, and Chaos is fucking awful

That's because pseudo hipsters are posers.

This festival? I agree.

"Yeah all metal; BTBAM, Periphery, Darkthrone, Burzum, Sunbather. The list can go on..."

>NXT
kek

The butthurt in this post is too real

any other britbongs recommend any good festivals/ gigs?

I'm kinda bummed about this

No anger mate, just pointing the posers out. These bands will always be popular and just like hair metal in the day in retrospect people will dislike them. I'll support the underground and will continue to by going to shows with people I know who aren't posers.

They were Mayhem, Mgla, Carcass, dead congregation, and Grave

You don't realize how delusional you are, do you?

>Mayhem

It's not the early 90's anymore and Dead and Euronymous are gone.

>Mgla

Poser "extreme" music that's loved by p4k metalheads.

>Carcass

Haven't been relevant for nearly two decades.

>Dead Congregation

Like Mgla

>Grave

Bro death metal.

Bongripper is the only decent band in the line up and they're again for p4k metalheads.

You seem passive aggresive at the fact someone who's in the scene doesn't like your collectivist taste.

Go to download. It's shit but good fun.

I've been going for fourteen years now.

You are one sad person. I hope for your own sake you aren't for real.

That the best you got? lol

Enjoy your poser shit I guess, you'll never ruin the core of the scene as you can't figure to get to it so I don't really care.

You clearly care more about image and popularity than the actual music. You don't decide on your own if you like something, no. You let other people's tastes dictate your own. You are in it to feed your delusional elitism. You are pathetic.

No, that would be collectivism, which is for posers like yourself who all listen to the same bands over and over and don't listen to certain branches of metal (like Power) as "Ohh that's for weirdos". Stick to your Third Wave derivative crap as that's all you'll understand anyway.

might just do that. it's certainly easier to get ppl to go with you to the big fests too

guys pls stop shitposting, i don't care if you like my taste in music or not. this thread is about how much it sucks when a festival gets cancelled

>all this projection
>unironically complaining about posers
LOL whatever feeds your precious ego

just take a ferry britfriends

our festivals are dank :^)

>France
Nah, I'm okay, I don't really feel like getting shot.

Only care about Gorod and Vektor

this actually looks pretty sick

>Prix : 92 €

ok, what's the catch?

>what's the catch?

truu

but now i'm forreal considering going abroad alone just to go to a decent heavy festival. idk if this it's a good idea to make this leap from my current state of 'never leaving the house' t b h tho

Holy fuck it's the same guy every thread
Stop being so insecure about your taste, no one fucking cares if you like wimpy power metal more than "weird" metal.
Go suck dick at the Dragonforce concert you faggot

>Graveyard
Fucking nice. Although I don't get why they are at a metal festival, they seem like the least "heavy" band there.

Shit lineup desu