Is low blue light a meme?

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Is low blue light a meme?

Attached: banner03-cut03.jpg (163 KB, 760x380)

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Depends on user, i get headaches from prolonged usage without blue light reduction.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Are you sure?

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Maybe. I consider f.lux to be a godsend to my eyes at night. I don't need the monitor doing it though.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

always wondered this

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

No. redshift <3

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Can you repeat the question?

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Are you sure?

Brody Bennett
Brody Bennett

Can you re-repeat the question?

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Are you sure?

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Can you re-re-repeat the question?

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Used redshift for a month. After stopping I felt no real difference. Just a meme and shitty looking one too.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Use f.lux or redshift at night for at least half an hour, then turn it off. It'll burn your eyes.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

Are you sure?

Anthony Torres
Anthony Torres

I have a BENQ monitor with low blue light and don't notice a difference.

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

IIRC redshift also spies on you.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

For a casual user? No real benefit. For a person who stares at a computer screen 8+ hours a day for decades straight? The benefits are huge in the long run.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Considering a pair of gunnars because im always staring a computer screen 9 to 5. Are they useful? A colleague uses them

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

My eyes are significantly less strained when using a red light filter at night time. t. forgot to turn it on one night after using it for a while.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Idk it works for me because in flux I use cave painting (late night browsing) or color fedelity for just anything else like movies and cad, music production and such

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

No I'm not.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit