Surfer Blood's Thomas Fekete dies from cancer

nme.com/news/surfer-blood--3/93878

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAYAYAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=I5PsnNQcKVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

funny

>Laughing at another person dying from an excruciatingly painful illness

How's highschool bro?

I don't even know them. But his wife looks cute. Guess she needs a strong shoulder now. I'm on my way

>YAYAYA
what did he mean by this?

Haha fuck her with your penis dude

Haha epic thread dude he totes deserved it amirite? XD

yep!

Good riddance

Fuck all of Sup Forums man, all this bait and edge are shriveling my soul

Haha epic lol man

This is now a Bangs thread.

>Balding, self hating 19 year old Sup Forumstant being edgy about a guy he doesn't even know dying on an image board

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAYAYAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

hehe

lol

Top kek! I'm laughing !

sick projection senpai

>from
>cancer

27 club strikes again

>

aw man, sucks. rip

does anyone have that one old 2010 meme where the guy's in the bus and listening to Surfer Blood - Take It Easy and the girl asks him what he's listening to?

God forbid you act normal.

Thanks

>virtue signaling petty grief over someone you didn't know
>DUDE I'M JUST ACTING NORMAL LMAO
Eat my fucking shit, you pussy.

Calm down

You people are terrible.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you get butthurt over posts on Sup Forums or that you expect people on Sup Forums to "act normal". Kill yourself

why

summer is here alright

:(

>all these mental gymnastics

K edgelord XD

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>"Some of these songs reflect on good times, days I'm able to walk on my own, talk, and function like a somewhat normal human being; others remind me of barfing between vocal takes, wheel chairs, dilaudid withdrawals, and tears, from my family, my spouse, my dear friends."

not bad 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=I5PsnNQcKVg

OH MY GOD GUYS I AM SO SAD ABOUT PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD THAT DIE

PEOPLE DIE AND I GET SAD ABOUT IT

I LITERALLY NEVER STOP BEING SAD

Summerfag central in here

>Th-this doesn't apply to me, you're just projecting

Uh huh.

Never heard Surfer Blood, but listening to this guy's casette he released last year right now, and it's pretty great
Always sad to see a musician die in their prime, RIP
ps: 12 year olds, pls leave thnx

Nice

how's reddit, kid?

Damn...

literally who?

When you categorize human emotion on to something that you have a negative connotation with you have officially lost all your humanity.
I don't even listen to these guys but the trolling ITT is childish and just plain sad to see.

>Sup Forums
>humanity

How's your first month, bud?

his widow looks so smug

My condolences to his friends, family, and bandmates. Never was a fan of their Astro Blood LP but I'm sure they had fun playing it on tour.

Surfer Blood aren't patrician tunage but Thomas lived a more full life in his 27 years than you cynical virgins ever will.

Keep laughing as long as you promise to go outside today, children.

It's actually my 7th year here. But thanks for the meme.

Damn, I listened to Astrocoast a lot when it first came out. I didn't really listen to them much afterwards, but dyuing at such a young age and from fucking cancer is such a shame.

F

savage.

lmao, I have take u 2 da movies in my head now
thanks man

they're probably not sad about it, but joking about a regular dude dying from cancer at such a young age is tasteless and not really funny to begin with