Who's opinion is worth less? Pitchfork's, Theneedledrop's, or Scaruffi?

Who's opinion is worth less? Pitchfork's, Theneedledrop's, or Scaruffi?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20000307192510/http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/f/flaming-lips/soft-bulletin.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This guy went to prom and I didn't

I guess I really am an ultra loser.

O shit, i hope that kid dies

Pitchfork because they are a corporate entity with a money trail the length of the Nile River.

Pitchfork because they review the public image of the musician rather than their music. They shouldn't even be considered a music criticism website, they're more of an indie gossip column

Are there any others?

I was just about to post this :^(

Whatever, GFs are for normies anyway LOL what a bunch of DWEEBS

Don't be a bitter loser

>a single reviewer being more important than an entire web site full of credited reviewers with degrees in music and music theory

>degrees in music and music theory
Yes I would like fries with that.

fandango > p4k > scaruffi

Scaruffi is literally a retarded autist, Pitchfork is a business operated by paid shills, and Fantano is also a retarded autist but at least he has a sense of humor and can admit his own biases

Scaruffi is a patrician though. He has almost 100% rating in Fluid Patrice (fP). Pitchfork are a bunch of cucks man. They let music die and replaced it with hype and hollow acclaim. God bless Scaruffi and his forefather Lester Bangs, the greatest to walk the Earth.

All opinions are equally meaningless

>p4k
>degrees in music and music theory
name me 3 p4k writers with music degrees

nah, Lester Bangs could actually write interesting pieces, unlike Scaruffi. that's all a music critic's worth, anyway

Scaruffi is autismo but straight at the core.
Fantano comes second because he isn't as much of an expert as Scaruffi.
P4F is dumb libcuck ultra nigger trans ladyboy shilling FUCKING WHITE MALE industry plant indie rock shitty trap and rap (plus every other buzzword possible) base.

girls today are priding themselves on not needing a man so why shouldnt you do the same toward them? You dont need them, unless they want you than its okay, no need for any other effort.

Damn, that sounds like a good idea. Someone should make a web site like that.

Scaruffi > Fantano >>> p4k

its a tie

they like the worst guys

i'm glad ima an worst too

this is the correct answer

at least with fantano and scaruffi you're getting a legitimate opinion formed by a real human being.

Who needs prom when you have corn?

Pitchfork

scruffy

this kid is dead right did someone kill him yet?

Kind reminder that there are still people on this website who believe Pitchfork is fair and think Young Thug is patrician.

- Fantano are now internet-wise more influential, in the effect butterfly talk in the internet space. Despite he being an faggot atheist cringeworth white fat vega guy (gay).

- Pitchfork are faggot zine, made of LGBTs and SJWs and posers sellouts. But they're claimme them as the most trusted voice in the internets. A bad review from them don't actually hurts BIG ARTISTS like Drake or Justin Bieber but a good review from them helps small artists like happened with Arcade Fire and Young Thug, they can create an internet myth or a meme like Kanye West. They reverberates memes back to back. Zoe Camp is the emboidement of the Pitchfork right now.

- Scaruffi is an honest guy, inteligent unbiased. But...

- TinyMixtapes = Memes.

why the fuck is mediocrity like future being pushed by these hacks

sounds like you're projecting there, buddy

she'll end up cucking him so its ok

p4k been trash since day one web.archive.org/web/20000307192510/http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/f/flaming-lips/soft-bulletin.shtml

Scaruffi

Prom is overrated.

I went and barely anyone dances. And everyone else just stands around and talks.

Pitchfork is a multi million dollar ad sales network that does nothing for obscure music unless it is right outside their front door, or if it's an artist whose PR firm is one that they are cozy with. They deliberately keep the artists down that they "discover", control them, and give them a 5.0 when they decide their carreer is over. Meanwhile, P4K made about $150 grand in ad sales to Lexus, Miller Coors, and Topman while said band was a hot news item on his page. Do the bands see any of that ad money? Fuck no. They make shit. Ryan Schreiber's condo costs $722.000. And Pitchfork wants to talk to us about " indie" and "diy".

The other two guys aspire to be what shitfork is, so it's a tie.

yep

read "The Critic As Artist" by Oscar Wilde
tldr they are all shit

Scaruffi is all around patrician and is usually honest

Fantano panders to Sup Forums, "memers", and people that don't like thinking for themselves

p4k panders to hipsters and what is "mainstream" for hipster/millennial culture.

Ultimately, you shouldn't need reviews at all. But most people do because they need confirmation bias to enjoy things.