Look up twenty one pilots

>look up twenty one pilots
>it's actually pretty good
do you guys just automatically hate any rap not made by black people?

People just hate everything that has bit of commercial success.

yeah but this board also loves stuff like kanye west

was it stressed out such a good song

No matter how hard you shill and spam, Twenty One Pilots will never be good. (saged and deported)

i haven't heard 21 pilots

where do i start?

never clicked on those threads. no surprise there's a backlash against the mindless hate for these guys.

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

Hi KFC

not listening to 21 pilots

posters before this post

>5

wew
someone needs to stop posting

Hi user, how are you?

What? I'm op. I've posted What's wrong with that?

You need to fuck me

pretty good, thinking of tripping so I can /daily/ the fuck up but you guys seem kinda lame sometimes

how can twentyone pilots be a christian band when they're so gay

Aight, where you at? ;)
Cool. Warning: tripping is highly addictive so be careful. If you need help coming up with a name, just lemme know k bb?

jesus christ and I thought the summer Sup Forums copypaste was lame
someone should post this pic and the pasta together

how much better is a secure trip than a nonsecure trip because I mean I really like this tripcode but it's an insecure

>someone should post this pic and the pasta together
on it

Insecure is fine. It's static: it appears the same across all boards. Secure trips are harder to crack and change constantly. I've only had my trip cracked like once, and that was just so he could make fun of me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're shit.

why

Thank you very much

what does cracking a trip mean?

>saged and deported

For what?

unsecure trips aren't completely random, so you can reverse engineer them or something to get the password.

their marketing team needs to fuck off

stop memeing your shitty band

It means someone somehow found the password behind your tripcode. They can then use your password to impersonate you, rendering your tripcode no useful.
The guy who cracked mine posted under the name Can't Stop Sucking Cock with my password.
It was kinda funny to be honest

You don't start

"stressed out" is the best song of the past 5 years since the last linkin park hit

Hey, if you keep that password, maybe your name could be "King of" so that it continues into the trip.
eg "King of !mu"

>implying rap made by blacks is any better

I'm not. Are you illiterate?

Holy fuck op are you a 12 year old male to female trans?? Stay in wisper and post there instead

This.

21 pilots aren't rap

>Holy fuck op are you a 12 year old male to female trans??
No. And what's wisper?

Are you retarded?

Yes but Kanye West is controversial which makes up for his popularity.

I just realised that they're just another Linkin Park marketed to an audience who is too young to know who Linkin Park is. Shit thats why I never liked them I knew something was off.

I don't hate them, I hate their rabid fans and their following.

To me they're just some random hip pop duo that made it big.

>13 year old bulldyke looking thinks-shes-trans sister loves twentyone pilots
I swear to god it's like I really am on Tumblr.

50% of the haters hate all kind of rap while the other 50% who hate it likes rap, but only black rappers

heavydirtysoul

Blurryface is pretty good ngl
I'd just jump into it because the first three songs are pretty great introductory songs

Are you? I didn't make any statement on the quality of other rap.

I get why they're cringey, but I think they sound pretty good. Besides the end of Stressed Out. Stressed Out in general kind of sucks a lot

Black rappers are usually better. Maybe because there's more of them.

They were alright the first time I heard their stuff. After 200 listens due to it being on the radio station we have at work, it gets pretty god damn old.

Anyone have a dl for Blurryface?

I think it's on iTunes

vessel abulm

where is my fellow frens at?

I have no money

Soulseek
Torrents

I mean it's pretty damn popular literally just google it + mp3

download spotify free version on pc

he had to go

lmao

obviously, you haven't had a listen of the greatest album of all time

SS3 is better

SS1 is better

Nah too much filler even though it has higher highs than Barter 6

It's a tough album to find desu

> SHE SUCK ON THAT DICK ON T HE AIRPLANE I CALL HER A AIRHEAD LIKE WOO

>8/10 on pitchfork

I hope you're shitposting and not retarded because the first link on google brings you to a download link

people who genuinely like TOP

what do you normally listen to besides them?

They've given worst projects better scores if we're being honest imo

Radiohead
AnCo
GY!BE

Normal Sup Forums core desu

when will the shills fucking leave

alright that fits what I assumed

but user don't you know that Sup Forumscore is trash because people outside of Sup Forums have actually heard of them?

The board has been really cancerous this week

Most of my friends/family couldnt even name a single Radiohead song off the top of their heads desu

the cure
david bowie
frank zappa
ben frost
luciano berio
richard dawson
frank zappa
a tribe called quest

Enjoy this week for the next 2 months

It'll only get worse

This week?

Welcome to your first summer

shut up faggot you're still a pleb because those dirty normies listen to radiohead and us Sup Forums patricians hate normies more than anything

I never fell for the summer meme until now

Can we be friends still though?

These next three months will be hell again, won't they

It's as real as fuck

Affects every board here

Except Sup Forums and Sup Forums because they're shit all year round

johnny hobo and the freight trains
talk talk
sigur ros
sweet trip
health
coil