Your daily reminder that Grimes is a malnourished weeaboo

Your daily reminder that Grimes is a malnourished weeaboo.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130306141357/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/44357081528/how-to-make-music-for-almost-free-u-should-prob-buy
web.archive.org/web/20130203075540/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/38990279224/claire-are-you-ever-scared-of-anything-i-feel-too
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be nice to her pls

but why are they bully grimes

HANA is better and actually cute and can actually fucking sing. Literally all her other qt hipster lady friends are better but they get no exposure because they're not LE QUIRKY HAIRY FACE AND ARMPIT ATTENTION SEEKERS.

who's the girl:)

>LE QUIRKY
I hate this meme. Fuck you.

wow haha i think i saw grimes on the news the other day !! they called her harambe though, didnt she died???

that's the face of someone who's high as fuck, has realized that they make a living doing something they don't understand and only started doing when they were 22, and is internally freaking the fuck out but is trying their hardest to look cool

pic related is her internal face

She can grow a better moustache than I can

I'd still fuck the shit out of her. Moustache or not.

This picture makes me nervous

Better?

can hardly believe they're the same person

>malnourished weeaboo
she's one of us

shes our malnourished weeboo

She can be my malnourished weeaboo Waifu.

She doesn't trust those pickles.

I still think she's beautiful in this picture.

grimes reminds me of that one tumblr pic of that girl that was skateboarding and bleeding through her panties

also of that other pic that i think is of the same person with the caption "x time into oppression and chill and xhe gives you this look"

malnourished?

She looks like a skeleton.

cool

But you're a pathetic permavirgin with no friends who can't even talk to girls IRL... nobody cares what you think.

im with user she dosnt look that bad

where is this from i wanna watch grimes cook

Oh yeah? Say that to my face not on the Internet and see what happens

Reminder that Grimes makes dungeon synth for hipsters

this is my favourite pic
i just wanna hang out and eat takeout in bed

Dungeon synth is just Dead Can Dance for hipsters

Why are food containers from Canada so weird?

I think this meme has no cure... Its so fucking hard for these weebs to see past their boners. It happens all the time, as shit as the quirky meme is it's hard to shake because HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN TO OUR FLOWER CHILD?!

Very sick of this but why bother anymore

I wonder if grimes can triforce?

Damn, you cut me wit dat edge.................

Nigga this is terrifying

Keep the grime pics coming boyz

she is the coolest person ever

i gotta agree. the skeleton looks proper spooky in this pic, like she wants to rip mine out and dance with it

>that filthy rug
>pic related where you can see their floor is covered in dog hair because nobody bothers to sweep
Maybe she called herself Grimes because she's a slob and doesn't mind living in Grime.

hayley williams

Do not repoach the ladey! Nun shill pass! ! We must protect mimez from the peedowc!!! Shave the whalepussy!!??!!!!!

what DAW is that? ableton?

someone should send her that yearbook photo where she has a mohawk

she's probably at costco where everything is large

any other canabros have this bad boy as a kid?

she has such an awesome like it makes me jealous

yeah

>yfw that one fucking nerdy stoner that went to your school who never showered, had a lisp and no friends grows up to model for Luis Vitton, plays music for thousands of people and tours the world

>she has such an awesome like

>the post is deleted
is there somewhere it's saved?

>That smiley face
Made me remember that I was gonna die alone desu

there is LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG with Visions or Halfaxa

everything else she's done is shit tho

If there was any proof Grimes is a hipster, she was pioneering the JUST look before it was even a meme.

she had braces

she basically was willing to do ANYTHING to get people to look elsewhere other than her mouth

I don't get why. Her mouth isn't the bad part.

web.archive.org/web/20130306141357/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/44357081528/how-to-make-music-for-almost-free-u-should-prob-buy

800 hours in photoshop

s-s-she's not m-m-m-malnourished. she just does amphetamines for her art ;_;

So did hitler.

Well, I fuckin' love her

web.archive.org/web/20130203075540/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/38990279224/claire-are-you-ever-scared-of-anything-i-feel-too

why did you guys have to bully claire and make her get rid of her ask box?

I'd let grimes step on my face

Well, i made this, so i though i'd share with you guys.

I hate my life anyway.

Why do you say that, user?

Grimes is perfect the way she is, and she makes good music.

This thread still up?

Last one from me, goodnight.

pic related is claire's first live show when she first developed grimes in montreal

i find it interesting. i dont normally save pictures but im gonna keep a hold of this one for history's sake.

one of these too

THE CUTEST GIF IN THE INTERNET
PROVE ME WRONG

shes high test

>Ronda

Daily Reminder to be nice to Grimes because she experienced a lot of terrible things but managed to to continue working hard, became successful and did everything completely herself.

>everything else she's done is shit tho
Literally everything is wrong with this opinion. Geidi Primes, Darkbloom & Art Angels are great too.

Grimes haters should read that story. If they're not 100% autistic they will get the message.

Daily reminder that a sob story isn't a reason to like bad music

True, except that her music is far from bad. It's unironically wonderful.

Stave off the lady!!!

In your opinion

oh yeah, how is old grimey?

>tattoos
>autistic
>dyed problematic hair
>lisp
>gutter bug
>infected with HPV

you autists seem to lower your waifu standards more and more with each passing minute

>gutter bug
>infected with HPV
WTF?

It's your problem if you're a waifufag and care more about the look than the music. Keep your waifu standards to yourself, faggot.

please justify tattoos and dyed hair

are those things okay with you since youre a complete embodiment of degeneracy?