Personal 10/10s

Personal 10/10s

Sylvian deserves more praise

my most recent favorite album
probably more of a 9/10 then 10/10

This is heavier than any metal

I'd give Of Ruine... a 10/10, too

Every fucking time.

The best first three tracks in a row to ever grace rock. The last three serving as good denouements while still remaining just as interesting.

I prefer the "The Inmost Light" version which is bookended by the two EP's that were related to this, but this is still tremendously impressive.

how does this compare to birdseed?

Holy fuck are you people faggots just put the fucking album name in your post/filename I don't want to google image search every fucking post you autistics

it's not that hard...
my nigga!

i just figured out there's a shortcut for it on the arrow lol

am i bad if i think time is better

No, Time is also amazing

One of the most beautiful records I have heard and got me through the winter.

>mybloo

Either CSP or SitRM, both are arguably my GOAT choices

>lovle

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE

Nothing wrong with this one!

it's in the 10's for me desu

mah nigga

I don't know if you're mocking me, but I'll always love that album. Not a single track that I dislike, it's just a nostalgic blast from beginning to end.

A Thousand Suns is underrated too.

all 8s for me.
great choices nonetheless

let's be friends

a lowbrow masterpiece

same

pic related. korn is way better than people give credit for, but i don't expect anyone else to die on this hill

>his personal 10/10 begins with a 12 minute song about getting cucked
is your second favorite album TPAB by any chance?

>though it may purify it only takes, takes, takes and gives nihil back
>nihil, nihil, nihil, nihil

you forgot the other 12 minute song where he kills the guy and rapes her with a jackhammer

most nu metal bands are just blatant, soulless ripoffs of their sound, which in turn drags down their reputation even though they were the original, the real thing

thissss

i think 90% of nu-metal is garbage, but i think korn/deftones/slipknot were able to blend abrasive elements of metal with grooovier pop elements to tap into suburban discontentment.

i think if anyone in korn grew up in a major urban center or to educated parents they probably would have made something more akin to no-wave, but do to being born in poor-ass bakersfield it came through in a more accessible way

Excellent taste, Anons.

there's some GOAT taste in this thread

Soft Black Stars is my favorite

i've never seen this album or Optiganally Yours mentioned anywhere