I really really really like this album

I really really really like this album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgvj539g8p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer Bleach tbqhwy

I don't. Twentyone pilots is shit "rap" for edgy teenagers. Just listen to their lyrics.

>i was told when i get older all my fears would shrink
>but now im insecure and i care what people think

They are pandering towards the 13 year old and below demographic

I relate to that and I'm 21

You should check out cLOUDDEAD.

>i was told when i get older all my fears would shrink
>but now im insecure and i care what people think

Never listened to them in my life, but gotta say that's pretty relatable. Most of us 20 somethings expected to have figured it out by 18, and most of us are still clueless to social cues and all these adult standards we have to live by now.

Honestly I don't see how a 13 year old would understand this

>being 21
>caring what people think

sorry user

Go back to Jason Aldean spam, at least that was mildly amusing.

honestly i love this meme

They are rapping about insecurity and what people think, which is a common theme among teenagers.

That's common among most people below the age of 40 you dolt

I have a song of theirs stuck in my head right now

I really don't like this music but I keep listening

I think most people past the age of 25 would figure out, how not to give a shit what people would think.

I relate and I'm 30.

That's actually a decent line. If you want to make fun of TOP, at least use a lyric that's actually bad.

>my taste in music is YOUR FACE!

This is post 2010 user come on

I relate to this and I'm 12 lmao. I relate to this amd I'm 40 LOL I relate. To this amd I'm 21 (pilots heh) I relate to this and I'm OVER 9000 LMAO! I relate to this and I'm LOL I relate to this and I'm DUBBS CHECK MY DUBBS LMAO I relate to this and I'm 6000 LMAO I RELATE TO THIS AND IM A KEK LMAO LE BEST MEMES ON THIS SITE M'LAD :DDDD

>I wish I had a better voice to sing some better words
I wish he did too

Are you alright?

That sounds like something Death Grips would say.

True, but they would do it in a much better fashion.
Take "my favorite color is OH MY GODDDD BIITTCCH" for example.

>tfw it actually does
but remember, its okay when the meme man does it

see

I fuck the music, I make it cum! I fuck the music with my serpent tongue!

I mean, it's a little better.

This thread is garbage

>tfw death grips is just loud 21p with swear words

congrats, you're both children

So now that the new 21 pilots is death grips, does that mean the Why?/cLOUDDEAD shitposters will stop?

>not realizing eyedea is just dead 21 pilots

best album of 2015

When he tries, his vocal range is pretty impressive and smooth.

agreed

me 2 OP

Damn this is true, both are edgy and cringe as fuck.

wow

I'm so fucking tired I read this post over and over again for like 2 minutes before I realized that it was a shitpost.

Vessels is better

Post an actual rap album and people call it nigger music, say rap is an abysmal genre, and disrespect the culture of rap that's been set for the past few decades;post fucking 21 Pilots and "it's actually pretty decent!!!!","I can totally relate!!!"

agreed

you're on

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

WHEN THE MAMA SANG

I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI Sup ForumsTANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/Sup Forums. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.

>there are people here who genuinely think this cringey Linkin Park2 shit is good

Feel free to stay the fuck off Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is 18+

kys

But it is good. So is Death Grips.

I don't like this album but I think most of Vessel was good. They really aren't that bad but their vocal fan base is truly under age cancer. My twelve year old brother loves them but that's fine because he doesn't have a Tumblr or really mention them at all.

How does this make you feel moo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgvj539g8p4

TO THE

WISH

that poor dog at 0:55 holy shit