KPOP GENERAL

>hyunjoo is the best member of april
>naeun is the best member of apink

Other urls found in this thread:

allkpop.com/article/2016/05/yg-entertainment-drops-gorgeous-photos-of-1st-new-girl-group-member
youtube.com/watch?v=f46y9Tlfa1c
youtube.com/watch?v=yDFG-CRpoN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Word

80 minutes to go lads

hyunjoo and rong

Sure, Luna's was leagues better but it was to be expected. I love it so much. It's up there for AOTY so far.
True, lots of idols don't look their age. Day6 is older than the average idol group since they aren't really "idols".
Basically, one member had a relationship with a fan and she(or her friend) kept posting it online to Instagram. Then all his fansites closed, he got kicked out, and all them members share an Instagram account since their Twitters were closed by JYP. This all happened withing 6 months of debut. Just wait till JYP finds out me and Jae are dating. I'm keeping it a secret though.
First YG girl is up.

>not funny
Very funny.

hey

she's gone now so naeun is the best member

>Hyoyeon is attractive now

What happened?

allkpop.com/article/2016/05/yg-entertainment-drops-gorgeous-photos-of-1st-new-girl-group-member
is it happening?

I like every song on that album ... it makes sense tho that it's the only one you like because it's kind of different from all their other songs

my life is a beauty

naeun's natural scent...

omo jiae...

They fixed her fucking eyebrows so she doesn't look like the devil anymore.

please spare us gook assassin

YOU ARE MY DESTINY

I hope you don't show up on any twice quizzes :^)

Our bunny is one classy lady

wow look at this form....the bankees should be getting a hold of her soon. Next Ichiro right here.

who is the qt?

meme magic

you forgot your yoona

noooooooooooooo
i hate what they did to elly 2bh

am i the only one that prefers old hyoyeon?

exo dropping teasers

this outfit is so ridiculously fucking hot

>tfw YG's new girl group is basically another 2NE1/D-unit/EVOL
LOL

So out of touch, those groups from 2013 all disbanded... They're gonna flop harder than Ikon or Winner

I wanna...

Naeun is the mijoo of april

How many AOTYs can you have? You certainly wouldn't say Jonghyun's is a contender, right? Please be honest and impartial.
Another reason to like Day6 then. Ooh I heard about that but I thought it was some other group like Teen Top! lol JYP is also dating them (all his idols), you should be careful.
Yeah I saw that. She's so pretty. I'm liking it and I don't want to get too hyped.

Yeah but to be fair I only listened to that specific album. There is another song that I like but it's been so long. Sound of Silver I think. Maybe I should revisit the album but at least NY is a top song.

I know...

if this exid thing is a flop I swear I'm going to murder you

never dude, she's a spooky skeleton ape cunt who tried to ruin T-ara and is just an unpleasant uggmeister who needs to get the Heo Chanmi treatment

I like the aesthetic of 2ne1so I'm happy
I don't really like the newer girl groups and all this happy pink soft fluff

hnnggg

Which SNSD concept will Twice copy next?

brb dropping dead

is lay coming back for this or what

Nothing wrong with that. I never even really thought she was ugly anyway.

fuck...
*prepares his funeral*

hoor

What the fuck did I ever do to you man?

Judas kiss oh WHAT?!

yg are the best at it, and the rest of kpop are unable to successfully replicate the 2ne1 charm so they might as well do it again

I hate this self-absorbed little twat, nobody in the universe should have this many videoselcas, not even the prettiest girl in the universe (her name is Jessica by the way, and she rarely takes selcas and all that faggot shit)

KEUMJOOOOOO

crying while listening to the good produce 101 songs
what happened bros how did we fall so far
youtube.com/watch?v=f46y9Tlfa1c

it wont be, i bet my mom on it

Why don't you like mamamoo?

omo..
maybe you should listen to This is Happening and revisit the album, it's pretty good dancy stuff and New York is a fantastic ender

is 2ne1 offically dead yet?

Yes, Lay will be featured it seems. He was already reintroduced to the Korean public through his own solo Station song.

lmao don't do that user

solji 2bh

PUDDING AHHHH

same
so many theories already with just one teaser image

duh why wouldnt he

it was destined from the start you idiot lmao

I don't like anything they've put out

C*Mjo...

I can't wait for Suho to slay us all

Damn Solji's looking fine!
But wtf did they do to LE!?

yeri~

not her name

highly anticipating his comeback

HAIL HYDRA
>INFO] 160601 DIA decided to not appear at Dream Concert on June 4th and Chaeyeon will be performing with I.O.I

I need Hyunjoo thigh pics

nice mole

this chick is darker than tzuyu
is she thai?

Maybe I will, thanks for the rec. I know that Sup Forums always liked LCDSS. Maybe I am missing something. Or was, I'm not sure if it still exists.

I think this is going to be one of the title tracks. Awesome. Just Kill Me Now T B H

twicebunny........

Hydra strikes again

sliding into Seulgi's DMs

slut lipstick...

it is of my opinion that taeyeon is perfect

well that first picture was misleading
i'll stick to pale maidens like dubu

EXID ALBUM IN 1 HOUR (and ~8 minutes)
EXID ALBUM IN 1 HOUR (and ~8 minutes)

youtube.com/watch?v=yDFG-CRpoN4

/hydra/i

since its exo 3 everyone is saying monster will be something with exo m, the other one is EXACT, which people are saying might be the album title

>if she's ugly, people will like her more

genius YG strikes again