Post god-tier pop punk that is akin to TSSF and Neck Deep. I am looking for relatively unknown, yet very good stuff...

Post god-tier pop punk that is akin to TSSF and Neck Deep. I am looking for relatively unknown, yet very good stuff. Help me out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaxBrrKOBng
kelsigrammar.bandcamp.com/album/me-and-all-my-friends-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

False Narrative - What I Need

get up kids

Not quite pop-punk but a great fucking
album.

Thats a neat cover I bet the music isn't nearly as interesting

its the same artist who made kaytranada's latest cover

It's a pretty great album.

>British pop-punk

Smith Street Band, PUP, Titus Andronicus, Seaway, The Thermals, Hotelier, Radiator Hospital, Wonder Years. That's the good shit.

Neck Deep a shit by the way

Real Friends

You might enjoy Dead to Me
youtube.com/watch?v=eaxBrrKOBng

everybody here already knows about jeff rosenstock, but i think we cool is great

Knuckle Puck's last record is pretty worth a fuck.

Not exactly pop punk but its gud

this

I only heard of him when i saw him live and it was really bad

damn thats disappointing

Yeah, he was really fucked up and made really cringey jokes

Outside the neck deep hate, this guy gets it

really? i've seen him tons of times back in the day and his energy is always great

good shet

Alkaline Trio
Lagwagon
Lawrence Arms
old The Offspring
Smoking Popes
Zebrahead
With the Punches
Bayside

This shit is GOAT, never got any attention.

kelsigrammar.bandcamp.com/album/me-and-all-my-friends-2

This had some of the most interesting stuff I've heard in a while. Reminds me of Propaghandi and Wilhelm Scream

got anything else like Propagandhi - How to Clean Everything pls?

I was huge into Get Up Kids a while ago.

If you like pop punk, check out violent pop

dood, smoking popes have what the other bands don't. And I'm not talking about electrolytes, but those smooth smooth vocals.

pop punk just isn't worth listening to most of the time. you'll find your favorites when you're first starting out and stick with them until they become a nostalgia listen. everything else outside of your choice bands will sound terrible because it is.

love that record, stuff i like in a maybe similar vein is a band called Great Apes from SF. they put out a cool EP a couple years ago that i really dig. and there's the obvious ones like Menzingers, Off With Their Heads, Latterman, etc

Also, for OP this is prob my favorite pop-punk thing of the year. Like classic hardcore and something like The Lemonheads. record is delicious

know all the shit you mentioned but your pic rips, thank you

yea their vocalist is a crooner, a rare thing in the punky realm. reminds me of the Bayside guy's sound a bit

AD just plays skate punk dude. don't try to look too deep into it.

my nigga

Also, seconding Moose Blood and The Front Bottoms